|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the bull fight finally end?
(a) One of the bulls falls in the cart and it rolls down the hill.
(b) The bulls give up and stagger away with their wounds.
(c) The old bull is killed.
(d) Travis shoots at them.
2. What does Travis think about Old Yeller?
(a) He thinks the dog is a purebred.
(b) He thinks the dog is smart but he doesn't want him.
(c) He thinks the dog is vicious.
(d) He thinks the dog is stupid.
3. What keeps Travis and Old Yeller busy all night long?
(a) Preventing a cougar from attacking the sheep.
(b) Chasing a coyote away from the hen house.
(c) Chasing away coons, skunks, and coyotes from the garden.
(d) Keeping a bear away from the cabin.
4. How does Travis react to the pending bull fight?
(a) He blocks his ears from the sound of the bulls.
(b) He feels bad for the bulls.
(c) He is excited and wants to see it.
(d) He can't watch because it sickens him.
5. What does Travis think about Searcy's granddaughter, Lisbeth?
(a) Travis thinks she is strange.
(b) Travis thinks she is annoying.
(c) Travis likes her because she is different than most girls.
(d) Travis thinks she is bossy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Old Yeller do when Travis sic's him on the bulls?
2. What does Travis have to do to the hogs to be able to tell them apart from the neighbor's hogs?
3. Where does Travis' family keep their hogs and cattle?
4. Why do the hogs, cattle, and wild animals come to the Salt Licks?
5. What is Travis doing when he hears Little Arliss screaming?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)