|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the color of the two bulls?
(a) One of the bulls is a red roan and the other is black.
(b) One of the bulls is black and the other is gray with spots.
(c) One of the bulls is a mustard color and the other is a red roan.
(d) One of the bulls is a mustard color and the other is black.
2. What is Little Arliss' reaction when they get back to the cabin?
(a) He is angry that Travis pulled the cub away.
(b) He passes out from fear.
(c) He is angry at the bear.
(d) He is shaking all over and clinging to Mama.
3. How does the bull fight finally end?
(a) Travis shoots at them.
(b) The old bull is killed.
(c) The bulls give up and stagger away with their wounds.
(d) One of the bulls falls in the cart and it rolls down the hill.
4. What is a strange varmit stealing from the people in the settlement?
(a) Flour and eggs.
(c) Meat, eggs, and cornbread.
5. Why is Bud Searcy left behind when all the men drive the cattle to Abilene?
(a) He is shiftless.
(b) He doesn't have a horse.
(c) He has only one arm.
(d) He is blind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Old Yeller do when Travis sic's him on the bulls?
2. What does Arliss do when Travis yells at him?
3. How does Little Arliss act when Travis takes him squirrel hunting?
4. What news does Lisbeth tell Travis about her dog, Miss Prissy?
5. Why can't Travis take Jumper close to the Salt Licks where he goes to hunt deer?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)