|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arliss start catching after Old Yeller arrives?
(a) Rabbits, birds, possum, and other small game.
(b) Rabbits, moles, and mice.
(c) Possum and skunks.
(d) Copperhead snakes.
2. What does Old Yeller do when Travis sic's him on the bulls?
(a) He attacks the bulls.
(b) He leaps onto the back of one of the bulls.
(c) He circles the bulls, howling.
(d) He runs away into the woods.
3. What game were Little Arliss and the puppy playing?
(a) They were playing fetch with a stick.
(b) They were playing a wrestling game.
(c) They were playing ball.
(d) They were playing tug with a frayed rope.
4. How does Little Arliss act when Travis takes him squirrel hunting?
(a) Arliss is noisy and pesky.
(b) Arliss turns out to be a good hunter.
(c) Arliss is talented at tracking game.
(d) Arliss is as quiet as a mouse.
5. What does Sanderson tell Travis about the plague of hydrophobia?
(a) Sanderson tells Travis that he shot two wolves, a fox, and one skunk that had it.
(b) Sanderson tells Travis that he shot two coons that had it.
(c) Sanderson tells Travis that he shot two dogs that had it.
(d) Sanderson tells Travis that he shot two fox that had it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lisbeth feel about Travis' reaction to the puppy?
2. What is Little Arliss' reaction to Old Yeller?
3. What does Little Arliss do to Sanderson?
4. When do the hogs become the most vicious?
5. What does Old Yeller do while Mama stitches his wound?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)