|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease does Bud Searcy hope does not spread throughout the settlement before the men get back?
(c) Small Pox.
2. What kind of man is Burn Sanderson?
(a) He is old and haggard.
(b) He is young and rude.
(c) He is young, nice, and polite.
(d) He is rough and crude.
3. How does Mama prevent Jumper from jumping into the corn field?
(a) She ties him to a tree.
(b) She ties a chunk of wood to his forefoot.
(c) She ties a large stone to his back leg.
(d) She ties his back legs together.
4. What does Travis think about Old Yeller?
(a) He thinks the dog is smart but he doesn't want him.
(b) He thinks the dog is vicious.
(c) He thinks the dog is stupid.
(d) He thinks the dog is a purebred.
5. What does Travis do while Mama, Lisbeth, and Old Yeller go to burn Spot?
(a) He reads a book to Arliss.
(b) He teaches Arliss how to shoot.
(c) He cooks supper for everyone.
(d) He stays at home with Little Arliss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Travis think about Searcy's granddaughter, Lisbeth?
2. How does Travis know that Little Arliss is in trouble?
3. What is a strange varmit stealing from the people in the settlement?
4. Why is Travis' father leaving the family for months?
5. What does Burn Sanderson tell Mama about Old Yeller?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)