|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Old Yeller do when Travis sic's him on the bulls?
(a) He runs away into the woods.
(b) He leaps onto the back of one of the bulls.
(c) He attacks the bulls.
(d) He circles the bulls, howling.
2. What does Travis discover when he opens the dog run door where the meat is stored?
(a) Little Arliss is hanging from the meat.
(b) A wolf is eating the meat.
(c) The meat is gone.
(d) The meat is rotten.
3. What sound do the bulls make that are looking for a fight outside the family's cabin?
(a) They quietly moan.
(b) They snort quietly.
(c) They raise their voices in a wild, brassy blare.
(d) They squeal like pigs.
4. What does Travis do as the doe keeps approaching him?
(a) He falls out of the tree.
(b) He raises his gun and shoots.
(c) He raises his gun but doesn't shoot.
(d) He backs up.
5. Where do Mama, Little Arliss, and Travis sit to see the bull fight?
(a) On the split-rail fence.
(b) On the grassy knoll.
(c) On the cabin steps.
(d) At the cabin window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Little Arliss' reaction when they get back to the cabin?
2. What does Mama say about Old Yeller?
3. Who named Birdsong Creek?
4. What are all Texans short of now that the Civil War is over?
5. What is Little Arliss' reaction to Old Yeller?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)