|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Travis think about Searcy's granddaughter, Lisbeth?
(a) Travis thinks she is annoying.
(b) Travis thinks she is strange.
(c) Travis likes her because she is different than most girls.
(d) Travis thinks she is bossy.
2. How does Little Arliss take Travis by surprise?
(a) Little Arliss kicks him in the shin.
(b) Little Arliss wrestles him to the ground.
(c) Little Arliss punches him in the stomach.
(d) Little Arliss attacks him with a battling stick.
3. Why can't Travis sleep on the night that Sanderson tells him about hydrophobia?
(a) Travis watches over Arliss and Mama.
(b) Travis has nightmares about mad dogs and wolves.
(c) Travis stays awake praying for Papa to come home.
(d) Travis stays awake watching for mad animals.
4. How does the bull fight finally end?
(a) The old bull is killed.
(b) Travis shoots at them.
(c) One of the bulls falls in the cart and it rolls down the hill.
(d) The bulls give up and stagger away with their wounds.
5. Who does Lisbeth say she saw stealing from the settlement?
(a) A bobcat.
(b) A coyote.
(c) Old Yeller.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Travis think about Old Yeller?
2. How does Travis interpret the sounds of the old bull?
3. What are the symptoms of hydrophobia?
4. When do the hogs become the most vicious?
5. What will the hogs do if they catch up to someone?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)