|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Travis do to try and drive the bulls away from the cabin?
(a) He throws rocks at them.
(b) He tosses boiling water at them.
(c) He goes after them with a bull whip.
(d) He chases them with a pitch fork.
2. How does Travis feel when Lisbeth and Little Arliss walk past his door?
(a) He wants her to go home.
(b) He wants to go out and yell at her some more.
(c) He is still mad at her.
(d) He feels sorry and mean for hurting her feelings.
3. How does Lisbeth feel about Travis' reaction to the puppy?
(a) She doesn't care.
(b) She slaps him.
(c) She tells him that he is rude.
(d) Her feelings are hurt.
4. What does Old Yeller do when Travis sic's him on the bulls?
(a) He circles the bulls, howling.
(b) He leaps onto the back of one of the bulls.
(c) He runs away into the woods.
(d) He attacks the bulls.
5. What are the symptoms of hydrophobia?
(a) Limping and vomiting.
(b) Watery eyes and lethargy.
(c) Foaming at the mouth and blind staggers.
(d) Swollen eyes and vomiting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Little Arliss do to Sanderson?
2. What do the Mexicans call a bull with a horn that hangs down past his jaw?
3. What does Little Arliss do while Travis is in bed?
4. How does the bull fight finally end?
5. What is the trade that Sanderson and Little Arliss agree upon?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)