Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How, according to Curley's wife, did a specific individual sabotage her success at her desired profession?
2. Who yells at Curley for talking about George and Lennie's plan?
3. What does Crooks say about migrant workers who want to own a ranch?
4. What does Lennie interrupt Curley's wife in Chapter 5 to talk about?
5. Why are Lennie and George different than other guys, according to George?
George warns Lennie about the puppies several times in the story - they're too young, they need to be with their mother, etc. Do you think that George was worried Lennie might hurt the puppies? Why or why not? Are there any signs that Lennie is going to hurt the puppies before he actually does?
George and Lennie talk constantly about having a place of their own. Besides getting out of having to work for other people, what other reasons do you think they have for owning their own place? What makes this the dream they come back to again and again when they are upset? What would this new place do for them?
Again and again, Lennie and George are asked why they are so close, and George always gets defensive about their relationship. Why do you think George sticks up for Lennie again and again? Why does George continue to travel with Lennie, even with all of the trouble that has happened along the way?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)