Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 3)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who says he prefers prostitutes because he knows upfront how much it's going to cost him?
2. Who does George confide in about what happened in Weed?
3. In Chapter 3, who repeats the comment that Lennie is not bright, but is a good worker?
4. What does Lennie ask George while they are eating near their fire in Chapter 1?
5. Who is referred to as 'jail bait all set on the trigger'?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
This section contains 1,048 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)