|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the first image Lennie saw in Chapter 6 think will happen if Lennie gets rabbits?
(a) He will forget to feed them.
(b) He will forget to work.
(c) He will forget their names.
(d) He will have too many.
2. What is Curley's wife wearing when she enters the barn in Chapter 5?
(a) A red dress.
(c) A bright dress and makeup.
3. What does Crooks say about migrant workers who want to own a ranch?
(a) It is boring to hear about.
(b) It always happens.
(c) It never happens.
(d) It's a silly dream.
4. To whom did George forbid Lennie to talk to?
(b) Curley's wife.
5. What causes Lennie to grab Curley's wife's hair?
(a) She yells at him.
(b) There's a loud noise.
(c) George tells him to.
(d) He loses his mind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Curley's wife ask Lennie if he has ever touched?
2. Where is the individual who takes George away at the end of the book taking George?
3. What does Crooks talk about again and again?
4. What does Crooks continue to criticize in Chapter 4?
5. What does Lennie interrupt Curley's wife in Chapter 5 to talk about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Lennie comes to visit Crooks in Chapter 4?
2. Lennie cries out George's name while hiding in the brush in Chapter 6. What is George's response?
3. Has George ever been mad at Lennie, according to George's words?
4. What was Crooks doing in the beginning of Chapter 4, before Lennie entered, and then again at the end of the chapter when he is alone again?
5. What does Candy say they should do about Lennie, after they discover what happened to Curley's wife?
6. Describe Curley's wife.
7. What does Curley's wife share with Lennie in the barn?
8. What does Lennie do after he comes out of the brush from hiding, after his confrontation with Curley's Wife?
9. When Crooks tells Curley's wife to leave his room, what happens?
10. What does Lennie do after his confrontation with Curley's wife?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)