|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is sitting in his room at the beginning of Chapter 4?
2. What is the second thing Lennie imagines he sees in Chapter 6?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) Aunt Clara.
3. Where does Lennie decide to go after his confrontation with Curley's wife?
(a) To admit to the mistake.
(b) To try to revive her.
(c) To tell Curley.
(d) To hide in the brush.
4. Why are Lennie and George different than other guys, according to George?
(a) They are the same age.
(b) They have someone with whom to travel.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They like to eat beans.
5. Who runs into the barn looking for Lennie at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does a specific individual not want to work for Candy?
2. When Lennie apologizes to the first image, what does he say he tried to do?
3. Whose gun does George have in Chapter 6?
4. Who tells George, "Never you mind. A guy got to sometimes"?
5. Who is said to look 'simple and pretty now' in Chapter 5?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)