|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Lennie to panic around Curley's wife in Chapter 5?
(a) Slim walks in.
(b) She screams.
(c) George yells at him.
(d) Curley knocks on the door.
2. Why does Lennie get upset with Crooks in Chapter 4?
(a) He punches him.
(b) He doesn't give him a puppy.
(c) He teases that George will not come back.
(d) He tricks him.
3. Where is someone shot Chapter 6?
(a) In the stomach.
(b) In the face.
(c) In the back of the head.
(d) In the back.
4. What does George tell Lennie to do in Chapter 6?
(a) To look across the river and take off his hat.
(b) To explain what has happened.
(c) To leave.
(d) To walk to the other side of the river.
5. What did Crooks' father once own?
(a) A farm.
(b) A chicken ranch.
(c) An oil field.
(d) A plantation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Crooks hate about being on the ranch?
2. Why does Lennie need to hide the objective he's been staring at in the beginning of Chapter 5?
3. Who walks out of the brush in the beginning of Chapter 6?
4. Who wants to kill Lennie?
5. When Lennie apologizes to the first image, what does he say he tried to do?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)