Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How, according to Curley's wife, did a specific individual sabotage her success at her desired profession?
(a) By beating her.
(b) By leave her.
(c) By Ground her.
(d) By steeling a letter from a man in the industry.
2. Who yells at Curley for talking about George and Lennie's plan?
3. What does Crooks say about migrant workers who want to own a ranch?
(a) It never happens.
(b) It always happens.
(c) It's a silly dream.
(d) It is boring to hear about.
4. What does Lennie interrupt Curley's wife in Chapter 5 to talk about?
5. Why are Lennie and George different than other guys, according to George?
(a) They have someone with whom to travel.
(b) They like to eat beans.
(c) They are the same age.
(d) They are brothers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the individual who takes George away at the end of the book taking George?
2. What does Lennie ask he object(s) he is starting at in the barn at the beginning of Chapter 5?
3. What does Crooks do when Candy comes into his room at the end of Chapter 4?
4. Who is said to look 'simple and pretty now' in Chapter 5?
5. Of what is Lennie afraid in Chapter 6?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)