|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the first image Lennie saw in Chapter 6 think will happen if Lennie gets rabbits?
(a) He will forget to work.
(b) He will forget their names.
(c) He will forget to feed them.
(d) He will have too many.
2. Who walks out of the brush in the beginning of Chapter 6?
3. As two individuals watch George being led away at the end of the book, what are they wondering?
(a) Where he is going.
(b) Why he and Slim are so upset.
(c) Where he is going to work now.
(d) What he is going to do with Lennie's body
4. Why does Lennie get upset with Crooks in Chapter 4?
(a) He teases that George will not come back.
(b) He doesn't give him a puppy.
(c) He tricks him.
(d) He punches him.
5. What does George repeat to Lennie?
(a) His name.
(b) A story that his father told him.
(c) Something that Crooks told him.
(d) The story about the place they are going to buy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George tell Lennie to do in Chapter 6?
2. Whose gun does George have in Chapter 6?
3. Why does Crooks live where he does?
4. At the end of the book, where does George tell Lennie they are going?
5. Of what is Lennie afraid?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Curley's wife offers to let Lennie stroke her soft hair?
2. What does Candy do when he comes into Crooks' room for a visit?
3. Lennie cries out George's name while hiding in the brush in Chapter 6. What is George's response?
4. Who does Curley's wife insult when she walks into Crooks' room?
5. Why does Crooks live in a separate space than the rest of the men?
6. What does Lennie do after his confrontation with Curley's wife?
7. Describe Curley's wife.
8. Who is the first image that appears to Lennie as he is sitting in the brush in Chapter 6?
9. When Crooks tells Curley's wife to leave his room, what happens?
10. What does George do with the gun in Chapter 6?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)