|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what is Lennie afraid in Chapter 6?
(a) That he's lost.
(b) That he won't ever see Curley's wife again.
(c) That George is going to be angry.
(d) That he won't have enough money.
2. What is Curley's wife wearing when she enters the barn in Chapter 5?
(a) A red dress.
(d) A bright dress and makeup.
3. What does Lennie first imagine he sees in Chapter 6?
(a) An image of Slim.
(b) An image of a bunny.
(c) An image of Aunt Clara.
(d) An image of George.
4. What does Curley's wife want Lennie to touch in Chapter 5?
(a) Her hands.
(b) Her legs.
(c) Her arm.
(d) Her hair.
5. How often is Crooks at the ranch?
(a) He works just a day or two a week.
(b) He is a permanent worker.
(c) He comes in once a month.
(d) He is a migrant worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. How, according to Curley's wife, did a specific individual sabotage her success at her desired profession?
2. What does Lennie ask George in Chapter 6?
3. With whom does Curley's wife try to flirt in Chapter 4?
4. What does Lennie do at the beginning of Chapter 6?
5. What happens to Curley's wife in Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Crooks talk about when Lennie continues to bring up the rabbits in Chapter 4?
2. What does George pull out of his pocket in Chapter 6, while sitting with Lennie?
3. What happens when Lennie realizes that George will figure it out that Lennie has killed the puppy?
4. What does Candy do when he comes into Crooks' room for a visit?
5. What does George ask of Curley after they have discovered what has happened?
6. What does George say when Lennie asks if he will leave him in Chapter 6?
7. What does Candy say they should do about Lennie, after they discover what happened to Curley's wife?
8. What happens when Lennie comes to visit Crooks in Chapter 4?
9. Who is the first image that appears to Lennie as he is sitting in the brush in Chapter 6?
10. What does Lennie do after he comes out of the brush from hiding, after his confrontation with Curley's Wife?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)