|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Curley's wife wearing when she enters the barn in Chapter 5?
(a) A bright dress and makeup.
(c) A red dress.
2. Why does Lennie need to hide the objective he's been staring at in the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) Because he likes to hide things.
(b) Because he said he would.
(c) Because he is ashamed.
(d) So George can't find out.
3. Why do the other men run into the clearing in Chapter 6?
(a) They see Lennie.
(b) They see George.
(c) They hear the gunshot.
(d) Curley tells them to.
4. Who is the first to see what has happened, regarding the shooting at the end of the book?
5. Why does Lennie go to Crooks' room?
(a) He got lost.
(b) He saw the light on.
(c) George told him to.
(d) He got invited.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting for Chapter 6?
2. Who walks in to talk with Crooks in Chapter 4?
3. Why did Curley's wife say she married Curley?
4. Who is said to look 'simple and pretty now' in Chapter 5?
5. Who watches George and the individual leading him away at the end of the book?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)