|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is mentally disabled?
2. What did George and Lennie do as soon as it was dark on the day Lennie scared a woman?
(a) Called the police.
(b) Ran out of town.
(c) Went back to get their things.
(d) Turned themselves in .
3. Who does Curley think is having an affair with his wife?
4. What did George once do to impress a bunch of men?
(a) Gave them gifts.
(b) Showed off his biceps.
(c) Worked really hard.
(d) Told Lennie to jump in the river.
5. What did George used to do to Lennie?
(a) Beat him up.
(b) Play jokes on him.
(c) Trip him when they were walking.
(d) Call him a different name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George tell Lennie not to do with the boss?
2. What is Lennie doing when he comes into the bunkhouse in Chapter 3?
3. Where did Lennie and George have to hide after Lennie scared a girl?
4. What proves the boss is not a not a laborer?
5. About what time is it at the beginning of Chapter 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Crooks talk about when Lennie continues to bring up the rabbits in Chapter 4?
2. What does the boss look like?
3. What has happened to the puppy that Lennie talks to in Chapter 5?
4. What does George say to Slim in confidence in Chapter 3?
5. What happens when Carlson complains about the smell of Candy's dog?
6. What does the ranch's bunkhouse look like?
7. How does George respond when the boss asks them why they were late getting to their job in Chapter 2?
8. How could Lennie's mental state be described?
9. What does the rabbit image say to Lennie in Chapter 6?
10. What does George say in response to the boss' suspicion about why he answers for Lennie?
This section contains 608 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)