|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is someone shot Chapter 6?
(a) In the back of the head.
(b) In the face.
(c) In the back.
(d) In the stomach.
2. What does the first image Lennie saw in Chapter 6 think will happen if Lennie gets rabbits?
(a) He will forget to feed them.
(b) He will have too many.
(c) He will forget to work.
(d) He will forget their names.
3. What does Lennie ask he object(s) he is starting at in the barn at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) What happened to it.
(b) Why it died.
(c) What's so special about them.
(d) How strong they are.
4. What does Lennie first imagine he sees in Chapter 6?
(a) An image of Slim.
(b) An image of Aunt Clara.
(c) An image of George.
(d) An image of a bunny.
5. Who tells George, "Never you mind. A guy got to sometimes"?
6. What does Lennie ask George in Chapter 6?
(a) If he will leave him.
(b) If he will hurt him.
(c) If he will tell anyone.
(d) If he will fight him.
7. Candy says that they should do what with Lennie?
(a) Get Curley to fight him.
(b) Tell the boss.
(c) Shoot him.
(d) Let him run away.
8. What does George lie about at the end of the book?
(a) Who killed Curley's wife.
(b) Who shot Lennie.
(c) Where they will go next.
(d) Who had Carlson's gun.
9. Who does Curley's wife accuse of sabotaging her from attaining her desired profession?
(a) Her mother.
(d) Her best friend.
10. What does Crooks say about migrant workers who want to own a ranch?
(a) It always happens.
(b) It's a silly dream.
(c) It is boring to hear about.
(d) It never happens.
11. Where is the individual who takes George away at the end of the book taking George?
(a) To a new ranch.
(b) Back to the bunkhouse.
(c) To a whorehouse.
(d) To get a drink.
12. What does Lennie interrupt Curley's wife in Chapter 5 to talk about?
13. With whom does Curley's wife try to flirt in Chapter 4?
(b) The boss.
14. What is the setting for Chapter 6?
(a) Next to the Salinas River.
(b) Willits, California.
(c) Austin, Texas.
(d) Weed, California.
15. What does Lennie do at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) Shoot himself.
(b) Kneel down by the water to drink.
(c) Finds a can of beans.
(d) Eat a meal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lennie talk about again and again?
2. Where does Lennie decide to go after his confrontation with Curley's wife?
3. What does George repeat to Lennie?
4. What does George tell Lennie to do in Chapter 6?
5. When Lennie apologizes to the first image, what does he say he tried to do?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)