|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the second image tell Lennie he is?
(c) A hard worker.
2. Who yells at Curley for talking about George and Lennie's plan?
3. What does George say in his lie?
(a) That the boss was the one to suggest shooting Lennie.
(b) That Lennie shot himself.
(c) That Lennie had Carlson's gun first.
(d) That Curley actually shot Lennie.
4. What does George assure Lennie in Chapter 6?
(a) That he is going to shoot him.
(b) That he is upset with him.
(c) That he is going to leave him.
(d) That he has never been mad at him.
5. What causes Lennie to panic around Curley's wife in Chapter 5?
(a) Curley knocks on the door.
(b) She screams.
(c) George yells at him.
(d) Slim walks in.
6. What is Curley's wife wearing when she enters the barn in Chapter 5?
(c) A red dress.
(d) A bright dress and makeup.
7. Of what is Lennie afraid?
(a) That the boss will fire him.
(b) That Curley's wife will find out.
(c) That Candy will kill him.
(d) That he will never be able to tend to rabbits.
8. Why do the other men run into the clearing in Chapter 6?
(a) They see George.
(b) Curley tells them to.
(c) They hear the gunshot.
(d) They see Lennie.
9. What is Lennie sitting in the barn looking at when Chapter 5 begins?
(a) His boots.
(b) A dead puppy.
(c) A mouse.
(d) His hands.
10. To whom does George lie in Chapter 6?
11. Who does Curley's wife accuse of sabotaging her from attaining her desired profession?
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her best friend.
12. What happens when Curley's wife says something horrible that she can have done to Crooks?
(a) Crooks hits her.
(b) Lennie hits her.
(c) Crooks backs down.
(d) Crooks runs away.
13. What does Lennie interrupt Curley's wife in Chapter 5 to talk about?
14. What horrible does Curley's wife say she can do to Crooks?
(a) Have him strung from a tree.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Flirt with him.
(d) Kiss him.
15. What does Curley's wife say in Chapter 5 that she had wanted to do for a profession?
(a) Become a wife.
(b) Become a ranch owner.
(c) Become an actress.
(d) Become a princess.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Crooks try to get out of his room in Chapter 4?
2. What does Lennie ask George in Chapter 6?
3. How often is Crooks at the ranch?
4. What does Crooks continue to criticize in Chapter 4?
5. With whom does Curley's wife try to flirt in Chapter 4?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)