Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 3)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Slim call Lennie in Chapter 3?
2. Who says he prefers prostitutes because he knows upfront how much it's going to cost him?
3. What does George warn Lennie will make him sick?
a) The sun.
b) The weather.
c) The water.
d) The food.
4. What did the previous occupant of George's bed in the bunkhouse keep at his bedside?
a) Bug poison.
b) A coffee cup.
c) A rag.
d) An iron rod.
5. What did George do to make Lennie let go of a woman he was holding?
a) Told their boss.
This section contains 467 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)