Short Answer Questions Key
1. What is the setting of the story?
2. What is the river that runs through the story's setting?
3. What mountains are visible in the area in Chapter 1?
4. Which man in Chapter 1 is small, dark, and quick?
5. Which man in Chapter 1 is huge and pale?
6. What does George warn Lennie will make him sick?
7. Why did George and Lennie have to walk so far?
The bus driver dropped them off at the wrong place.
8. Who is mentally disabled?
9. What does Lennie always talk about?
10. What does Lennie carry in his pocket?
A dead mouse.
This section contains 3,954 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)