|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom did George forbid Lennie to talk to?
(c) Curley's wife.
2. Who runs into the barn looking for Lennie at the end of Chapter 5?
(c) No one.
3. Who has been playing horseshoes with Crooks in Chapter 3?
4. What do George and the other men decide to do with Lennie after his confrontation with Curley's wife?
(a) To give him a puppy.
(b) To give him a dress.
(c) To lynch him.
(d) To have him locked up.
5. What does the first image Lennie saw in Chapter 6 think will happen if Lennie gets rabbits?
(a) He will forget to work.
(b) He will forget to feed them.
(c) He will forget their names.
(d) He will have too many.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lennie need to hide the objective he's been staring at in the beginning of Chapter 5?
2. What did Lennie do after jumping into a river once?
3. Why does Crooks live where he does?
4. What does George tell Lennie not to do with the boss?
5. How long does George think that it will take him to raise the money for his and Lennie's place?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)