|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Lennie start traveling with George?
(a) After Lennie asked to travel with him.
(b) After George asked him to.
(c) After Lennie's Aunt Clara died.
(d) After Aunt Clara told him to.
2. What does Lennie do at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) Kneel down by the water to drink.
(b) Eat a meal.
(c) Finds a can of beans.
(d) Shoot himself.
3. Who says he prefers prostitutes because he knows upfront how much it's going to cost him?
4. Why is Lennie not smart, according to George?
(a) He doesn't care what people think.
(b) He was born that way.
(c) He plays stupid.
(d) He got kicked in the head by a horse.
5. How did Lennie scare a girl in the last town he worked in prior to the beginning of the book?
(a) By holding on to her dress.
(b) By stalking her.
(c) By killing her.
(d) By screaming at her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells George, "Never you mind. A guy got to sometimes"?
2. What does Lennie do after his confrontation with Curley's wife suddenly ends?
3. Who is called a 'tart'?
4. What is Crooks doing at the beginning and end of Chapter 4?
5. Whose dog gave birth to nine puppies?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)