|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, who repeats the comment that Lennie is not bright, but is a good worker?
2. What were the men in Weed going to do to Lennie?
(a) Drown him.
(b) Forgive him.
(c) Lynch him.
(d) Arrest him.
3. Where does Lennie say he should live?
(a) Away from the ranch.
(b) In the city.
(c) In the hills by himself.
(d) In Weed.
4. Whose dog is the one that smells?
(b) The boss'
5. Of what is Lennie afraid in Chapter 6?
(a) That George is going to be angry.
(b) That he won't have enough money.
(c) That he's lost.
(d) That he won't ever see Curley's wife again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the old man in the bunkhouse in Chapter 2?
2. Who says he prefers prostitutes because he knows upfront how much it's going to cost him?
3. What does the first image Lennie saw in Chapter 6 think will happen if Lennie gets rabbits?
4. Who is not bright, but is a good worker?
5. Who is the first to see what has happened, regarding the shooting at the end of the book?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)