|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Crooks do when Candy comes into his room at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) Hits him.
(b) Pretends to be angry.
(c) Ignores him.
(d) Gives him tea.
2. Who walks out of the brush in Chapter 6 and asks Lennie why he is yelling?
3. What did Lennie do after jumping into a river once?
(a) He ran away.
(b) He thanked George for saving his life.
(c) He went to the hospital.
(d) He bought a house.
4. What is Crooks doing at the beginning and end of Chapter 4?
(a) He is rubbing liniment on his back.
(b) He is humming.
(c) He is trying to escape.
(d) He is playing solitaire.
5. Who does Curley's wife accuse of sabotaging her from attaining her desired profession?
(b) Her best friend.
(c) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says in Chapter 4 that he really doesn't want to work for Candy?
2. Who is a stocky man who wears blue jeans and a flannel shirt?
3. How does Candy describe the boss?
4. Curley's wife wears what when she enters the bunkhouse in Chapter 2?
5. Who fights with Lennie at the end of Chapter 3?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)