|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Lennie not smart, according to George?
(a) He was born that way.
(b) He plays stupid.
(c) He got kicked in the head by a horse.
(d) He doesn't care what people think.
2. What is hanging right above the bunks in Chapter 2?
(a) Apple boxes.
(b) The rules.
3. Who is the first to see what has happened, regarding the shooting at the end of the book?
4. What happened to Lennie when he did jumped into a river once?
(a) He found treasure.
(b) He swam away.
(c) He got bitten by a shark.
(d) He nearly drowned.
5. What is George doing throughout the scene in Chapter 2?
(b) Playing solitaire.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 5, who/what does Lennie blame for dying?
2. How does Candy describe the boss?
3. Why did George and Lennie have to walk so far?
4. What is George carrying for Lennie in Chapter 1?
5. How does Lennie respond to the dead animal/person in Chapter 5?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)