|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has George known since childhood?
2. Why does Crooks live where he does?
(a) Because he paid for his room.
(b) Because he is black.
(c) Because he smells.
(d) Because he wants a cleaner room.
3. Who walks out of the brush in Chapter 6 and asks Lennie why he is yelling?
4. What does George tell Lennie to do when they are eating by the fire in Chapter 1?
(a) To hide in the ground.
(b) To stand up and leave.
(c) To walk in a circle.
(d) To look around and remember the place they are sitting.
5. Who is the first to see what has happened, regarding the shooting at the end of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lennie sitting in the barn looking at when Chapter 5 begins?
2. Who is sitting in his room at the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. Where does Crooks live?
4. What causes Lennie to grab Curley's wife's hair?
5. Which man in Chapter 1 is huge and pale?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)