|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lennie say he should live?
(a) In the city.
(b) Away from the ranch.
(c) In Weed.
(d) In the hills by himself.
2. What did the previous occupant of George's bed in the bunkhouse keep at his bedside?
(a) An iron rod.
(b) A coffee cup.
(c) Bug poison.
(d) A rag.
3. Which man in Chapter 1 is small, dark, and quick?
4. What did Crooks' father once own?
(a) A plantation.
(b) A chicken ranch.
(c) An oil field.
(d) A farm.
5. What is the second thing Lennie imagines he sees in Chapter 6?
(b) Aunt Clara.
(c) A rabbit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fights with Lennie at the end of Chapter 3?
2. Who is called a 'tart'?
3. Why does a specific individual not want to work for Candy?
4. What does Curley's wife say in Chapter 5 that she had wanted to do for a profession?
5. Who is mentally disabled?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)