|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does George think that it will take him to raise the money for his and Lennie's place?
(a) A year.
(b) Another month.
(c) Too long.
(d) Six months.
2. When did Lennie start traveling with George?
(a) After Lennie asked to travel with him.
(b) After Lennie's Aunt Clara died.
(c) After George asked him to.
(d) After Aunt Clara told him to.
3. What does George tell Lennie to do when they are eating by the fire in Chapter 1?
(a) To walk in a circle.
(b) To look around and remember the place they are sitting.
(c) To hide in the ground.
(d) To stand up and leave.
4. Why did Lennie and George get run out of the last town they worked in prior to Chapter 1?
(a) Because they needed new work.
(b) Because Lennie scared a girl.
(c) Because George stole something.
(d) Because they robbed a bank.
5. What does George warn Lennie will make him sick?
(a) The food.
(b) The water.
(c) The weather.
(d) The sun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George assure Lennie in Chapter 6?
2. What is hanging right above the bunks in Chapter 2?
3. What does Curley's wife want Lennie to touch in Chapter 5?
4. What happened in Weed?
5. When Lennie apologizes to the first image, what does he say he tried to do?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)