|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 1, what does George tell Lennie to do if he gets into trouble?
(a) To beat up the boss.
(b) To run to this place and hide in the brush.
(c) To tell George.
(d) To shoot himself.
2. Why does Lennie get upset with Crooks in Chapter 4?
(a) He doesn't give him a puppy.
(b) He punches him.
(c) He tricks him.
(d) He teases that George will not come back.
3. Candy says that they should do what with Lennie?
(a) Let him run away.
(b) Tell the boss.
(c) Get Curley to fight him.
(d) Shoot him.
4. Where were George and Lennie working before Chapter 1?
5. Why does George want to wait until the morning to get to the ranch in Chapter 1?
(a) So he can rest.
(b) So they can see where they're going.
(c) So they can see a friend first.
(d) So it's not as hot.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does George say the driver made them do?
2. Who is said to look 'simple and pretty now' in Chapter 5?
3. Who does George confide in about what happened in Weed?
4. What happens to Curley's wife in Chapter 5?
5. Who has George known since childhood?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)