|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who assures Lennie he can build hutches for rabbits?
2. What does Lennie do as George talks to him near the river in Chapter 6?
(a) Cry about his bad deeds.
(c) Giggle with happiness.
(d) Ignores him.
3. Who told Lennie not to pet the puppies too much?
4. In Chapter 2, why has Curley been worse in the last few weeks?
(a) He doesn't like the other workers.
(b) He got married.
(c) He hasn't been worse.
(d) He has gotten in trouble with the boss.
5. Who watches George and the individual leading him away at the end of the book?
(a) Curley and Carlson.
(b) Curley and Candy.
(c) Slim and Curley.
(d) Slim and Candy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does George take away what Lennie is holding in Chapter 1?
2. How much work can Lennie generally accomplish?
3. What is George carrying for Lennie in Chapter 1?
4. Why do the other men run into the clearing in Chapter 6?
5. Curley's wife wears what when she enters the bunkhouse in Chapter 2?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)