|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did George and Lennie hide when they left Weed?
(a) In an irrigation ditch.
(b) In an old barn.
(c) In a cave.
(d) In the river.
2. Why does Lennie need to hide the objective he's been staring at in the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) Because he likes to hide things.
(b) Because he said he would.
(c) So George can't find out.
(d) Because he is ashamed.
3. What does Lennie do at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) Kneel down by the water to drink.
(b) Shoot himself.
(c) Eat a meal.
(d) Finds a can of beans.
4. In Chapter 2, what does George say he will find out?
(a) If they can get a raise.
(b) If Lennie can have one of the puppies.
(c) If they can leave the ranch.
(d) If they can afford the new house.
5. Of what is Lennie afraid in Chapter 6?
(a) That George is going to be angry.
(b) That he's lost.
(c) That he won't ever see Curley's wife again.
(d) That he won't have enough money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Curley's wife wears what when she enters the bunkhouse in Chapter 2?
2. Who is the old man in the bunkhouse in Chapter 2?
3. Where does Lennie hide the objective he is staring at in the barn at the beginning of Chapter 5?
4. What does George assure Lennie in Chapter 6?
5. Why does George take away what Lennie is holding in Chapter 1?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)