|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does George promise to get Lennie in Chapter 1?
(a) A house.
(b) A pencil.
(c) A puppy.
(d) A book.
2. Why does Lennie want to get to the ranch that evening in the first chapter?
(a) To meet his boss.
(b) To sleep.
(c) To get cleaned up.
(d) To eat.
3. Candy says that they should do what with Lennie?
(a) Get Curley to fight him.
(b) Shoot him.
(c) Let him run away.
(d) Tell the boss.
4. Who used to be a good boxer?
5. What does George tell Lennie he is glad of in Chapter 2?
(a) They're brothers.
(b) They're not cousins.
(c) They're at the ranch.
(d) They're alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Slim call Lennie in Chapter 3?
2. Who is the old man in the bunkhouse in Chapter 2?
3. Who is sitting in his room at the beginning of Chapter 4?
4. Who are the men scared to talk to alone?
5. How, according to Curley's wife, did a specific individual sabotage her success at her desired profession?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)