|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did George do to make Lennie let go of a woman he was holding?
(a) Hit him over the head with a fence picket.
(b) Told their boss.
(c) Yelled at him.
2. What does Lennie ask George in Chapter 6?
(a) If he will fight him.
(b) If he will tell anyone.
(c) If he will leave him.
(d) If he will hurt him.
3. Why did Curley's wife say she married Curley?
(a) For a fresh start.
(b) To get out of her mother's house.
(c) For his money.
(d) For his soft hands.
4. What does Lennie ask George while they are eating near their fire in Chapter 1?
(a) Who Crooks is.
(b) How far away their home is.
(c) What his last name is.
(d) Whether there will be different colors of rabbits.
5. What does Lennie first imagine he sees in Chapter 6?
(a) An image of Aunt Clara.
(b) An image of Slim.
(c) An image of a bunny.
(d) An image of George.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Curley's wife tell Lennie in Chapter 4?
2. Why does a specific individual not want to work for Candy?
3. What causes Lennie to grab Curley's wife's hair?
4. What is the river that runs through the story's setting?
5. Who wishes he had shot his dog himself?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)