|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who assures Lennie he can build hutches for rabbits?
2. Why does Lennie need to hide the objective he's been staring at in the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) So George can't find out.
(b) Because he is ashamed.
(c) Because he said he would.
(d) Because he likes to hide things.
3. What does George tell Lennie to do when they are eating by the fire in Chapter 1?
(a) To stand up and leave.
(b) To look around and remember the place they are sitting.
(c) To hide in the ground.
(d) To walk in a circle.
4. What is Crooks doing at the beginning and end of Chapter 4?
(a) He is trying to escape.
(b) He is playing solitaire.
(c) He is rubbing liniment on his back.
(d) He is humming.
5. What did Curley's wife ask Lennie if he has ever touched?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does George confide in about what happened in Weed?
2. Why did George and Lennie have to walk so far?
3. What did Lennie do after jumping into a river once?
4. What proves the boss is not a not a laborer?
5. Where does Lennie hide the objective he is staring at in the barn at the beginning of Chapter 5?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)