|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Crooks talk about again and again?
(a) About whorehouses.
(b) About being lonely.
(c) About sports.
(d) About being on the ranch.
2. What did George do to make Lennie let go of a woman he was holding?
(b) Hit him over the head with a fence picket.
(c) Yelled at him.
(d) Told their boss.
3. Who is said to look 'simple and pretty now' in Chapter 5?
(b) Curley's wife.
4. Why is Crooks excited to have Lennie in his room?
(a) He never gets to talk to anyone.
(b) He wants to talk about George.
(c) He thinks Lennie is smarter than he looks.
(d) He likes Lennie.
5. Whose dog stinks?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Curley's wife say in Chapter 5 that she had wanted to do for a profession?
2. Who does George confide in about what happened in Weed?
3. Who says in Chapter 4 that he really doesn't want to work for Candy?
4. What is the river that runs through the story's setting?
5. Who insults Lennie, Crooks, and Candy in Chapter 4?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)