|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the men scared to talk to alone?
(c) Curley's wife.
2. Who is sitting in his room at the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. At the end of Chapter 1, what does George tell Lennie to do if he gets into trouble?
(a) To run to this place and hide in the brush.
(b) To shoot himself.
(c) To tell George.
(d) To beat up the boss.
4. How, according to Curley's wife, did a specific individual sabotage her success at her desired profession?
(a) By beating her.
(b) By steeling a letter from a man in the industry.
(c) By Ground her.
(d) By leave her.
5. Why did George and Lennie have to walk so far?
(a) The bus driver dropped them off at the wrong place.
(b) They wanted to.
(c) They decided to take the scenic route.
(d) They got lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom did George forbid Lennie to talk to?
2. Whose dog stinks?
3. Who walks in to talk with Crooks in Chapter 4?
4. How much work can Lennie generally accomplish?
5. Who says he prefers prostitutes because he knows upfront how much it's going to cost him?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)