|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Curley want to know from George in Chapter 2?
(a) Why he talks for Lennie.
(b) What he knows about ranching.
(c) What does he do for a living.
(d) Where he can get a new glove.
2. In Chapter 3, who repeats the comment that Lennie is not bright, but is a good worker?
3. Where were George and Lennie working before Chapter 1?
4. What causes Lennie to grab Curley's wife's hair?
(a) She yells at him.
(b) There's a loud noise.
(c) George tells him to.
(d) He loses his mind.
5. How much work can Lennie generally accomplish?
(a) Depends on the job.
(b) More than two men.
(d) Half as much as anyone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Crooks do when Candy comes into his room at the end of Chapter 4?
2. What does Lennie tell Crooks in Chapter 4?
3. What does Lennie ask George while they are eating near their fire in Chapter 1?
4. What does Lennie interrupt Curley's wife in Chapter 5 to talk about?
5. What is Lennie sitting in the barn looking at when Chapter 5 begins?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)