|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do George and the other men decide to do with Lennie after his confrontation with Curley's wife?
(a) To give him a dress.
(b) To lynch him.
(c) To give him a puppy.
(d) To have him locked up.
2. What is the setting of the story?
(a) San Diego, California.
(b) Weed, Arizona.
(c) Santa Diaz, California.
(d) Salinas, California.
3. What does Chapter 2 start off describing?
(a) The ranch's bunkhouse.
4. With whom does Curley's wife try to flirt in Chapter 4?
(c) The boss.
5. What happens when Curley's wife says something horrible that she can have done to Crooks?
(a) Crooks backs down.
(b) Crooks runs away.
(c) Lennie hits her.
(d) Crooks hits her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Crooks live where he does?
2. What does Lennie interrupt Curley's wife in Chapter 5 to talk about?
3. What does Crooks do when Candy comes into his room at the end of Chapter 4?
4. Whose dog gave birth to nine puppies?
5. What does Lennie tell Crooks in Chapter 4?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)