|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who used to be a good boxer?
2. What does Lennie tell Crooks in Chapter 4?
(a) That he is the hardest worker.
(b) That he has liked Crooks for a long time.
(c) That everyone else went into town.
(d) That he is special.
3. Why does Lennie get upset with Crooks in Chapter 4?
(a) He doesn't give him a puppy.
(b) He teases that George will not come back.
(c) He tricks him.
(d) He punches him.
4. Why does Lennie go to Crooks' room?
(a) He saw the light on.
(b) George told him to.
(c) He got invited.
(d) He got lost.
5. What does Crooks talk about again and again?
(a) About whorehouses.
(b) About being on the ranch.
(c) About sports.
(d) About being lonely.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lennie do when Curley's wife begins to scream and yell?
2. Why does Lennie want to get to the ranch that evening in the first chapter?
3. Who assures Lennie he can build hutches for rabbits?
4. Curley's wife wears what when she enters the bunkhouse in Chapter 2?
5. Who is sitting in his room at the beginning of Chapter 4?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)