|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, who/what does Lennie blame for dying?
(a) The dog.
(b) Aunt Clara.
(c) A mouse.
2. What causes Lennie to grab Curley's wife's hair?
(a) She yells at him.
(b) There's a loud noise.
(c) He loses his mind.
(d) George tells him to.
3. What does Lennie do when Curley's wife begins to scream and yell?
(a) He cries.
(b) He calls for George.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He covers her mouth and nose.
4. Why does Lennie need to hide the objective he's been staring at in the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) Because he likes to hide things.
(b) Because he said he would.
(c) So George can't find out.
(d) Because he is ashamed.
5. Who used to be a good boxer?
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Lennie do when he lives in a house with George?
2. In Chapter 2, what does George say the driver made them do?
3. What mountains are visible in the area in Chapter 1?
4. Which man in Chapter 1 is small, dark, and quick?
5. What happened to Lennie when he did jumped into a river once?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)