|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the old man in the bunkhouse in Chapter 2?
2. Why does George take away what Lennie is holding in Chapter 1?
(a) Because he thinks it's still alive.
(b) Because he hates Lennie.
(c) Because he wants to hold it.
(d) Because it's not clean.
3. What is the setting of the story?
(a) Salinas, California.
(b) Weed, Arizona.
(c) Santa Diaz, California.
(d) San Diego, California.
4. What does George tell Lennie not to do with the boss?
5. Who is capable of driving 20 mules with a single line?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which man in Chapter 1 is huge and pale?
2. Where did George and Lennie hide when they left Weed?
3. At the end of Chapter 1, what does George tell Lennie to do if he gets into trouble?
4. Who is a stocky man who wears blue jeans and a flannel shirt?
5. Who yells at Curley for talking about George and Lennie's plan?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)