|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the previous occupant of George's bed in the bunkhouse keep at his bedside?
(a) Bug poison.
(b) An iron rod.
(c) A coffee cup.
(d) A rag.
2. What does Chapter 2 start off describing?
(c) The ranch's bunkhouse.
3. What do George and the other men decide to do with Lennie after his confrontation with Curley's wife?
(a) To give him a dress.
(b) To lynch him.
(c) To have him locked up.
(d) To give him a puppy.
4. Why does Lennie want to get to the ranch that evening in the first chapter?
(a) To get cleaned up.
(b) To sleep.
(c) To eat.
(d) To meet his boss.
5. What causes Lennie to grab Curley's wife's hair?
(a) There's a loud noise.
(b) He loses his mind.
(c) She yells at him.
(d) George tells him to.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who assures Lennie he can build hutches for rabbits?
2. Who insults Lennie, Crooks, and Candy in Chapter 4?
3. How long does George think that it will take him to raise the money for his and Lennie's place?
4. Who fights with Lennie at the end of Chapter 3?
5. What will Lennie do when he lives in a house with George?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)