|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What horrible does Curley's wife say she can do to Crooks?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Have him strung from a tree.
(c) Flirt with him.
(d) Kiss him.
2. Who says he prefers prostitutes because he knows upfront how much it's going to cost him?
3. How did Lennie scare a girl in the last town he worked in prior to the beginning of the book?
(a) By screaming at her.
(b) By killing her.
(c) By stalking her.
(d) By holding on to her dress.
4. What does Curley want to know from George in Chapter 2?
(a) Why he talks for Lennie.
(b) What he knows about ranching.
(c) What does he do for a living.
(d) Where he can get a new glove.
5. Why does Crooks live where he does?
(a) Because he smells.
(b) Because he paid for his room.
(c) Because he is black.
(d) Because he wants a cleaner room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did George and Lennie hide when they left Weed?
2. Who wishes he had shot his dog himself?
3. Who is the old man in the bunkhouse in Chapter 2?
4. Who does George confide in about what happened in Weed?
5. In Chapter 2, why has Curley been worse in the last few weeks?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)