|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened in Weed?
(a) George hurt another worker.
(b) Lennie killed a dog.
(c) Lennie wanted to touch the red dress of a woman.
2. Why does Lennie want to get to the ranch that evening in the first chapter?
(a) To eat.
(b) To meet his boss.
(c) To sleep.
(d) To get cleaned up.
3. Who wishes he had shot his dog himself?
4. Why did Lennie and George get run out of the last town they worked in prior to Chapter 1?
(a) Because they robbed a bank.
(b) Because Lennie scared a girl.
(c) Because they needed new work.
(d) Because George stole something.
5. How often is Crooks at the ranch?
(a) He is a permanent worker.
(b) He comes in once a month.
(c) He works just a day or two a week.
(d) He is a migrant worker.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does George want to wait until the morning to get to the ranch in Chapter 1?
2. Who insults Lennie, Crooks, and Candy in Chapter 4?
3. What happens when Curley's wife says something horrible that she can have done to Crooks?
4. Who is called a 'tart'?
5. In Chapter 2, why has Curley been worse in the last few weeks?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)