|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Crooks' father once own?
(a) A farm.
(b) An oil field.
(c) A plantation.
(d) A chicken ranch.
2. What does George tell Lennie he is glad of in Chapter 2?
(a) They're at the ranch.
(b) They're not cousins.
(c) They're alone.
(d) They're brothers.
3. In Chapter 2, what does George say the driver made them do?
(a) Drive the bus themselves.
(b) Walk 10 miles.
(c) End up at the wrong place.
(d) Pay the driver.
4. How does Candy describe the boss?
(a) An absent boss.
(b) A drunk.
(d) A nice man, but he has a temper.
5. What does George warn Lennie will make him sick?
(a) The food.
(b) The sun.
(c) The water.
(d) The weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often is Crooks at the ranch?
2. What does Lennie ask George while they are eating near their fire in Chapter 1?
3. Why does George take away what Lennie is holding in Chapter 1?
4. What proves the boss is not a not a laborer?
5. What does George tell Lennie to do when they are eating by the fire in Chapter 1?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)