|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Crooks excited to have Lennie in his room?
(a) He likes Lennie.
(b) He never gets to talk to anyone.
(c) He wants to talk about George.
(d) He thinks Lennie is smarter than he looks.
2. What does Crooks say about migrant workers who want to own a ranch?
(a) It never happens.
(b) It always happens.
(c) It is boring to hear about.
(d) It's a silly dream.
3. Curley's wife wears what when she enters the bunkhouse in Chapter 2?
(a) A wool coat.
(b) A pair of boots.
(c) A negligee.
(d) A lot of makeup and red fingernails.
4. Why does a specific individual not want to work for Candy?
(a) He can't get out of his current job.
(b) He hates Candy.
(c) He doesn't have the time.
(d) It is a foolish plan.
5. What does George promise to get Lennie in Chapter 1?
(a) A pencil.
(b) A puppy.
(c) A house.
(d) A book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Curley have inside the objective on his left hand?
2. What horrible does Curley's wife say she can do to Crooks?
3. Whose dog is the one that smells?
4. What does Lennie talk about again and again?
5. How did Lennie scare a girl in the last town he worked in prior to the beginning of the book?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)