|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What proves the boss is not a not a laborer?
(a) His high heeled boots.
(b) His ignorance.
(c) His smooth hands.
(d) The mistakes he makes.
2. At the end of Chapter 1, what does George tell Lennie to do if he gets into trouble?
(a) To run to this place and hide in the brush.
(b) To tell George.
(c) To shoot himself.
(d) To beat up the boss.
3. How much work can Lennie generally accomplish?
(b) More than two men.
(c) Half as much as anyone else.
(d) Depends on the job.
4. What does Lennie tell Crooks in Chapter 4?
(a) That he is the hardest worker.
(b) That he has liked Crooks for a long time.
(c) That everyone else went into town.
(d) That he is special.
5. Who is referred to as 'jail bait all set on the trigger'?
(c) Curley's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Lennie when he did jumped into a river once?
2. What does Crooks continue to criticize in Chapter 4?
3. Who is mentally disabled?
4. Where does Crooks live?
5. What did George used to do to Lennie?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)