|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Crooks' father once own?
(a) An oil field.
(b) A chicken ranch.
(c) A farm.
(d) A plantation.
2. Who used to sleep in George's bed in the bunkhouse?
(a) An actor.
(b) An animal lover.
(c) A blacksmith.
(d) A doctor.
3. Why is Lennie not smart, according to George?
(a) He was born that way.
(b) He doesn't care what people think.
(c) He got kicked in the head by a horse.
(d) He plays stupid.
4. Who wishes he had shot his dog himself?
5. Why did Aunt Clara stop giving Lennie mice?
(a) Because he kept killing them.
(b) Because she got sick.
(c) Because she died.
(d) Because she ran out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lennie carry in his pocket?
2. Who has been playing horseshoes with Crooks in Chapter 3?
3. What will Lennie do when he lives in a house with George?
4. Who is capable of driving 20 mules with a single line?
5. Where did George and Lennie hide when they left Weed?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)