|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Crooks' father once own?
(a) A farm.
(b) A plantation.
(c) An oil field.
(d) A chicken ranch.
2. Who says he prefers prostitutes because he knows upfront how much it's going to cost him?
3. Why is Lennie not smart, according to George?
(a) He doesn't care what people think.
(b) He plays stupid.
(c) He got kicked in the head by a horse.
(d) He was born that way.
4. Why did George and Lennie have to walk so far?
(a) They wanted to.
(b) They got lost.
(c) The bus driver dropped them off at the wrong place.
(d) They decided to take the scenic route.
5. Who has been playing horseshoes with Crooks in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters the room and compliments Crooks on its appearance in Chapter 4?
2. What does Chapter 2 start off describing?
3. Who is sitting in his room at the beginning of Chapter 4?
4. Why did Aunt Clara stop giving Lennie mice?
5. Why does Lennie want to get to the ranch that evening in the first chapter?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)