|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does George want to wait until the morning to get to the ranch in Chapter 1?
(a) So they can see a friend first.
(b) So it's not as hot.
(c) So they can see where they're going.
(d) So he can rest.
2. How many bunks are inside the bunkhouse?
3. What did Lennie do after jumping into a river once?
(a) He ran away.
(b) He thanked George for saving his life.
(c) He went to the hospital.
(d) He bought a house.
4. Whose dog gave birth to nine puppies?
5. How did Lennie scare a girl in the last town he worked in prior to the beginning of the book?
(a) By holding on to her dress.
(b) By stalking her.
(c) By killing her.
(d) By screaming at her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, why has Curley been worse in the last few weeks?
2. For how much does George think he can buy a place?
3. Who has been playing horseshoes with Crooks in Chapter 3?
4. Where were George and Lennie working before Chapter 1?
5. Who returns to the bunkhouse at dusk in Chapter 3?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)