|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Lennie when he did jumped into a river once?
(a) He got bitten by a shark.
(b) He found treasure.
(c) He swam away.
(d) He nearly drowned.
2. What does Lennie carry in his pocket?
(a) A dead mouse.
(b) A hammer.
(d) A picture of his mother.
3. Why did Aunt Clara stop giving Lennie mice?
(a) Because she ran out.
(b) Because he kept killing them.
(c) Because she got sick.
(d) Because she died.
4. Who assures Lennie he can build hutches for rabbits?
5. What is the setting of the story?
(a) San Diego, California.
(b) Salinas, California.
(c) Santa Diaz, California.
(d) Weed, Arizona.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chapter 2 start off describing?
2. Which man in Chapter 1 is huge and pale?
3. Who used to sleep in George's bed in the bunkhouse?
4. Curley's wife wears what when she enters the bunkhouse in Chapter 2?
5. About what time is it at the beginning of Chapter 2?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)