|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lennie ask George while they are eating near their fire in Chapter 1?
(a) Whether there will be different colors of rabbits.
(b) Who Crooks is.
(c) How far away their home is.
(d) What his last name is.
2. Whose dog is the one that smells?
(a) The boss'
3. Who fights with Lennie at the end of Chapter 3?
4. Who says he prefers prostitutes because he knows upfront how much it's going to cost him?
5. What will Lennie do when he lives in a house with George?
(a) Clean and cook.
(b) Grow corn.
(c) Take care of rabbits.
(d) He will raise sheep.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 1, what does George tell Lennie to do if he gets into trouble?
2. Who is not bright, but is a good worker?
3. How much work can Lennie generally accomplish?
4. Why is Lennie not smart, according to George?
5. What did George once do to impress a bunch of men?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)