|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does George tell Lennie he is glad of in Chapter 2?
(a) They're at the ranch.
(b) They're brothers.
(c) They're not cousins.
(d) They're alone.
2. Who hopes George and Lennie are placed on his barley bucking team?
3. Why is Lennie not smart, according to George?
(a) He was born that way.
(b) He plays stupid.
(c) He got kicked in the head by a horse.
(d) He doesn't care what people think.
4. Why did George and Lennie have to walk so far?
(a) The bus driver dropped them off at the wrong place.
(b) They wanted to.
(c) They got lost.
(d) They decided to take the scenic route.
5. Who is capable of driving 20 mules with a single line?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Lennie and George have to hide after Lennie scared a girl?
2. Who fights with Lennie at the end of Chapter 3?
3. For how much does George think he can buy a place?
4. What did George and Lennie do as soon as it was dark on the day Lennie scared a woman?
5. Whose dog is the one that smells?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)