|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did George do to make Lennie let go of a woman he was holding?
(a) Yelled at him.
(c) Told their boss.
(d) Hit him over the head with a fence picket.
2. What happened in Weed?
(b) George hurt another worker.
(c) Lennie killed a dog.
(d) Lennie wanted to touch the red dress of a woman.
3. Who wishes he had shot his dog himself?
4. Why is Lennie not smart, according to George?
(a) He plays stupid.
(b) He doesn't care what people think.
(c) He was born that way.
(d) He got kicked in the head by a horse.
5. In Chapter 2, why has Curley been worse in the last few weeks?
(a) He has gotten in trouble with the boss.
(b) He got married.
(c) He doesn't like the other workers.
(d) He hasn't been worse.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does George say he will find out?
2. What does Slim call Lennie in Chapter 3?
3. What does George warn Lennie will make him sick?
4. Who is the boss' son?
5. What does Lennie always talk about?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)