|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of the story?
(a) Weed, Arizona.
(b) San Diego, California.
(c) Salinas, California.
(d) Santa Diaz, California.
2. What is Lennie holding as he walks in Chapter 1?
(a) A game.
(c) A mouse.
(d) A magazine.
3. What is George doing throughout the scene in Chapter 2?
(b) Playing solitaire.
4. Who kills the dog that stinks?
5. Who says he prefers prostitutes because he knows upfront how much it's going to cost him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chapter 2 start off describing?
2. Where does Lennie say he should live?
3. Which man in Chapter 1 is huge and pale?
4. Why did Lennie and George get run out of the last town they worked in prior to Chapter 1?
5. Why does Lennie want to get to the ranch that evening in the first chapter?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)