|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 3, who repeats the comment that Lennie is not bright, but is a good worker?
2. What does George tell Lennie not to do with the boss?
3. Why did George and Lennie have to walk so far?
(a) They decided to take the scenic route.
(b) They got lost.
(c) The bus driver dropped them off at the wrong place.
(d) They wanted to.
4. What did George used to do to Lennie?
(a) Trip him when they were walking.
(b) Beat him up.
(c) Play jokes on him.
(d) Call him a different name.
5. Who does George confide in about what happened in Weed?
(c) Curley's wife.
(d) The boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lennie carry in his pocket?
2. What happened in Weed?
3. How did Lennie scare a girl in the last town he worked in prior to the beginning of the book?
4. For how much does George think he can buy a place?
5. Who wishes he had shot his dog himself?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)