|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Curley want to know from George in Chapter 2?
(a) What does he do for a living.
(b) Where he can get a new glove.
(c) Why he talks for Lennie.
(d) What he knows about ranching.
2. What do Lennie and George eat by the fire in Chapter 1?
(b) A can of beans.
3. Who is the boss' son?
4. Who is called a 'tart'?
(b) Curley's wife.
5. What is George carrying for Lennie in Chapter 1?
(a) A rat.
(b) His work card.
(c) A puppy.
(d) A bottle of water.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 3, who repeats the comment that Lennie is not bright, but is a good worker?
2. At the end of Chapter 1, what does George tell Lennie to do if he gets into trouble?
3. Why did Lennie and George get run out of the last town they worked in prior to Chapter 1?
4. What does George tell Lennie to do when they are eating by the fire in Chapter 1?
5. Who assures Lennie he can build hutches for rabbits?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)