|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What proves the boss is not a not a laborer?
(a) His high heeled boots.
(b) The mistakes he makes.
(c) His ignorance.
(d) His smooth hands.
2. Who is capable of driving 20 mules with a single line?
3. What is hanging right above the bunks in Chapter 2?
(b) Apple boxes.
(d) The rules.
4. Which man in Chapter 1 is huge and pale?
5. What is George doing throughout the scene in Chapter 2?
(d) Playing solitaire.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 1, what does George tell Lennie to do if he gets into trouble?
2. Who fights with Lennie at the end of Chapter 3?
3. What does Lennie always talk about?
4. Where does Lennie say he should live?
5. How does Candy describe the boss?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)