|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who fights with Lennie at the end of Chapter 3?
2. What does Curley want to know from George in Chapter 2?
(a) What does he do for a living.
(b) Why he talks for Lennie.
(c) Where he can get a new glove.
(d) What he knows about ranching.
3. What did Lennie do after jumping into a river once?
(a) He bought a house.
(b) He ran away.
(c) He went to the hospital.
(d) He thanked George for saving his life.
4. What proves the boss is not a not a laborer?
(a) His high heeled boots.
(b) His ignorance.
(c) His smooth hands.
(d) The mistakes he makes.
5. What did the previous occupant of George's bed in the bunkhouse keep at his bedside?
(a) A rag.
(b) An iron rod.
(c) Bug poison.
(d) A coffee cup.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 1, what does George tell Lennie to do if he gets into trouble?
2. Why is Lennie not smart, according to George?
3. Whose dog is the one that smells?
4. Who wishes he had shot his dog himself?
5. Where does Lennie say he should live?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)