|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Lennie start traveling with George?
(a) After George asked him to.
(b) After Lennie's Aunt Clara died.
(c) After Aunt Clara told him to.
(d) After Lennie asked to travel with him.
2. What did the previous occupant of George's bed in the bunkhouse keep at his bedside?
(a) A coffee cup.
(b) An iron rod.
(c) A rag.
(d) Bug poison.
3. What happened to Lennie when he did jumped into a river once?
(a) He swam away.
(b) He got bitten by a shark.
(c) He nearly drowned.
(d) He found treasure.
4. What did George once do to impress a bunch of men?
(a) Told Lennie to jump in the river.
(b) Worked really hard.
(c) Showed off his biceps.
(d) Gave them gifts.
5. What does Lennie always talk about?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is George doing throughout the scene in Chapter 2?
2. Where were George and Lennie working before Chapter 1?
3. Who told Lennie not to pet the puppies too much?
4. In Chapter 2, why has Curley been worse in the last few weeks?
5. What proves the boss is not a not a laborer?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)