|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who assures Lennie he can build hutches for rabbits?
2. At what does George want to sit and look at in Chapter 1?
(a) The trees.
(b) The sky.
(c) The water.
(d) The animals.
3. How many bunks are inside the bunkhouse?
4. What is Lennie doing when he comes into the bunkhouse in Chapter 3?
(a) Playing solitaire.
(b) Holding a woman.
(c) Hiding the puppy.
5. What were the men in Weed going to do to Lennie?
(a) Arrest him.
(b) Forgive him.
(c) Lynch him.
(d) Drown him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who invites George to the whorehouse?
2. What is the river that runs through the story's setting?
3. What does George warn Lennie will make him sick?
4. What did the previous occupant of George's bed in the bunkhouse keep at his bedside?
5. In Chapter 3, who repeats the comment that Lennie is not bright, but is a good worker?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)