|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what time is it at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) 1 p.m.
(c) 8 am.
(d) 10 a.m.
2. Who is a stocky man who wears blue jeans and a flannel shirt?
(d) The boss.
3. What does George tell Lennie not to do with the boss?
4. What does George tell Lennie he is glad of in Chapter 2?
(a) They're not cousins.
(b) They're brothers.
(c) They're at the ranch.
(d) They're alone.
5. How long does George think that it will take him to raise the money for his and Lennie's place?
(a) Too long.
(b) Another month.
(c) A year.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the old man in the bunkhouse in Chapter 2?
2. What does Lennie carry in his pocket?
3. Where does Lennie say he should live?
4. What mountains are visible in the area in Chapter 1?
5. Who does Curley think is having an affair with his wife?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)