|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has been playing horseshoes with Crooks in Chapter 3?
2. In Chapter 3, who repeats the comment that Lennie is not bright, but is a good worker?
3. What is Lennie doing when he comes into the bunkhouse in Chapter 3?
(a) Playing solitaire.
(c) Holding a woman.
(d) Hiding the puppy.
4. Where did Lennie and George have to hide after Lennie scared a girl?
(a) In a bush.
(b) In a bathroom.
(c) They didn't hide.
(d) In an irrigation ditch.
5. Why did Aunt Clara stop giving Lennie mice?
(a) Because she ran out.
(b) Because she died.
(c) Because he kept killing them.
(d) Because she got sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George tell Lennie he is glad of in Chapter 2?
2. What did the previous occupant of George's bed in the bunkhouse keep at his bedside?
3. What does George tell Lennie not to do with the boss?
4. What is George carrying for Lennie in Chapter 1?
5. Who kills the dog that stinks?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)