|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chapter 2 start off describing?
(a) The ranch's bunkhouse.
2. What were the men in Weed going to do to Lennie?
(a) Arrest him.
(b) Lynch him.
(c) Drown him.
(d) Forgive him.
3. Why does George take away what Lennie is holding in Chapter 1?
(a) Because he hates Lennie.
(b) Because he wants to hold it.
(c) Because it's not clean.
(d) Because he thinks it's still alive.
4. At what does George want to sit and look at in Chapter 1?
(a) The trees.
(b) The animals.
(c) The sky.
(d) The water.
5. What does George tell Lennie to do when they are eating by the fire in Chapter 1?
(a) To look around and remember the place they are sitting.
(b) To walk in a circle.
(c) To stand up and leave.
(d) To hide in the ground.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Lennie scare a girl in the last town he worked in prior to the beginning of the book?
2. What does Curley want to know from George in Chapter 2?
3. What did Lennie do after jumping into a river once?
4. What happened to Lennie when he did jumped into a river once?
5. Who invites George to the whorehouse?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)