|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Aunt Clara stop giving Lennie mice?
(a) Because she ran out.
(b) Because she died.
(c) Because she got sick.
(d) Because he kept killing them.
2. Why does Lennie want to get to the ranch that evening in the first chapter?
(a) To sleep.
(b) To get cleaned up.
(c) To meet his boss.
(d) To eat.
3. What does George tell Lennie to do when they are eating by the fire in Chapter 1?
(a) To stand up and leave.
(b) To hide in the ground.
(c) To look around and remember the place they are sitting.
(d) To walk in a circle.
4. Why did George and Lennie have to walk so far?
(a) The bus driver dropped them off at the wrong place.
(b) They got lost.
(c) They decided to take the scenic route.
(d) They wanted to.
5. What does George tell Lennie he is glad of in Chapter 2?
(a) They're at the ranch.
(b) They're not cousins.
(c) They're brothers.
(d) They're alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Curley have on his left hand?
2. What does George tell Lennie not to do with the boss?
3. What does Lennie ask George while they are eating near their fire in Chapter 1?
4. Whose dog gave birth to nine puppies?
5. About what time is it at the beginning of Chapter 2?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)