|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the old man in the bunkhouse in Chapter 2?
2. Who used to sleep in George's bed in the bunkhouse?
(a) A blacksmith.
(b) A doctor.
(c) An animal lover.
(d) An actor.
3. In Chapter 2, what does George say he will find out?
(a) If they can get a raise.
(b) If they can leave the ranch.
(c) If they can afford the new house.
(d) If Lennie can have one of the puppies.
4. Why did Lennie and George get run out of the last town they worked in prior to Chapter 1?
(a) Because they needed new work.
(b) Because Lennie scared a girl.
(c) Because George stole something.
(d) Because they robbed a bank.
5. Why does George take away what Lennie is holding in Chapter 1?
(a) Because it's not clean.
(b) Because he thinks it's still alive.
(c) Because he hates Lennie.
(d) Because he wants to hold it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are George and Lennie going to work in Chapter 1?
2. How many bunks are inside the bunkhouse?
3. At what does George want to sit and look at in Chapter 1?
4. What does Lennie always talk about?
5. Why does George want to wait until the morning to get to the ranch in Chapter 1?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)