|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the river that runs through the story's setting?
(c) Rio Grande.
2. What does Lennie always talk about?
3. What mountains are visible in the area in Chapter 1?
(a) Santa Cruz.
(c) San Andreas.
4. What do Lennie and George eat by the fire in Chapter 1?
(b) A can of beans.
5. What is the setting of the story?
(a) Santa Diaz, California.
(b) Weed, Arizona.
(c) San Diego, California.
(d) Salinas, California.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 1, what does George tell Lennie to do if he gets into trouble?
2. What will Lennie do when he lives in a house with George?
3. What does George tell Lennie not to do with the boss?
4. Which man in Chapter 1 is small, dark, and quick?
5. What does George tell Lennie to do when they are eating by the fire in Chapter 1?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)