|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is mentally disabled?
2. At what does George want to sit and look at in Chapter 1?
(a) The animals.
(b) The water.
(c) The trees.
(d) The sky.
3. Where does Lennie say he should live?
(a) Away from the ranch.
(b) In the city.
(c) In Weed.
(d) In the hills by himself.
4. Why did George and Lennie have to walk so far?
(a) They wanted to.
(b) They decided to take the scenic route.
(c) The bus driver dropped them off at the wrong place.
(d) They got lost.
5. At the end of Chapter 1, what does George tell Lennie to do if he gets into trouble?
(a) To tell George.
(b) To run to this place and hide in the brush.
(c) To shoot himself.
(d) To beat up the boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Aunt Clara stop giving Lennie mice?
2. What does Lennie ask George while they are eating near their fire in Chapter 1?
3. Which man in Chapter 1 is huge and pale?
4. Where are George and Lennie going to work in Chapter 1?
5. Why does Lennie want to get to the ranch that evening in the first chapter?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)