|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lennie say he should live?
(a) In the city.
(b) Away from the ranch.
(c) In Weed.
(d) In the hills by himself.
2. What will Lennie do when he lives in a house with George?
(a) Grow corn.
(b) He will raise sheep.
(c) Take care of rabbits.
(d) Clean and cook.
3. What mountains are visible in the area in Chapter 1?
(c) San Andreas.
(d) Santa Cruz.
4. What does George tell Lennie to do when they are eating by the fire in Chapter 1?
(a) To stand up and leave.
(b) To hide in the ground.
(c) To look around and remember the place they are sitting.
(d) To walk in a circle.
5. What is the river that runs through the story's setting?
(b) Rio Grande.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lennie holding as he walks in Chapter 1?
2. What is George carrying for Lennie in Chapter 1?
3. Which man in Chapter 1 is huge and pale?
4. Where were George and Lennie working before Chapter 1?
5. Why does Lennie want to get to the ranch that evening in the first chapter?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)