|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lennie always talk about?
2. What does Lennie ask George while they are eating near their fire in Chapter 1?
(a) How far away their home is.
(b) What his last name is.
(c) Whether there will be different colors of rabbits.
(d) Who Crooks is.
3. At what does George want to sit and look at in Chapter 1?
(a) The sky.
(b) The trees.
(c) The animals.
(d) The water.
4. Where does Lennie say he should live?
(a) In Weed.
(b) In the city.
(c) In the hills by himself.
(d) Away from the ranch.
5. What do Lennie and George eat by the fire in Chapter 1?
(b) A can of beans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mountains are visible in the area in Chapter 1?
2. What is the river that runs through the story's setting?
3. What is the setting of the story?
4. What does George tell Lennie not to do with the boss?
5. Why does Lennie want to get to the ranch that evening in the first chapter?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)