|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Curley have on his left hand?
(a) A glove.
(b) A tattoo.
(c) A bracelet.
(d) A rubber band.
2. Who is sitting in his room at the beginning of Chapter 4?
3. Where does Crooks live?
(a) In a small part of the harness room.
(b) In the bunkhouse.
(c) In a shed.
(d) In a tent.
4. In Chapter 3, who repeats the comment that Lennie is not bright, but is a good worker?
5. What does Lennie interrupt Curley's wife in Chapter 5 to talk about?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says he prefers prostitutes because he knows upfront how much it's going to cost him?
2. Where did Lennie and George have to hide after Lennie scared a girl?
3. Who runs into the barn looking for Lennie at the end of Chapter 5?
4. What did George used to do to Lennie?
5. Why is Crooks excited to have Lennie in his room?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)