|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lennie say he should live?
(a) In the city.
(b) Away from the ranch.
(c) In the hills by himself.
(d) In Weed.
2. What does George tell Lennie he is glad of in Chapter 2?
(a) They're not cousins.
(b) They're brothers.
(c) They're alone.
(d) They're at the ranch.
3. For how much does George think he can buy a place?
4. At the end of Chapter 1, what does George tell Lennie to do if he gets into trouble?
(a) To shoot himself.
(b) To tell George.
(c) To beat up the boss.
(d) To run to this place and hide in the brush.
5. Who has George known since childhood?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is not bright, but is a good worker?
2. Where are George and Lennie going to work in Chapter 1?
3. What happened in Weed?
4. What does Chapter 2 start off describing?
5. Whose dog gave birth to nine puppies?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)