|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lennie do after jumping into a river once?
(a) He thanked George for saving his life.
(b) He ran away.
(c) He went to the hospital.
(d) He bought a house.
2. What is Lennie holding as he walks in Chapter 1?
(b) A magazine.
(c) A game.
(d) A mouse.
3. What is hanging right above the bunks in Chapter 2?
(a) Apple boxes.
(b) The rules.
4. Where does Lennie hide the objective he is staring at in the barn at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) In the bunk.
(b) In the house.
(c) In his pockets.
(d) In the hay.
5. Who runs into the barn looking for Lennie at the end of Chapter 5?
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who used to be a good boxer?
2. What happened to Lennie when he did jumped into a river once?
3. What does Lennie interrupt Curley's wife in Chapter 5 to talk about?
4. Who wishes he had shot his dog himself?
5. How much work can Lennie generally accomplish?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)