|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do George and the other men decide to do with Lennie after his confrontation with Curley's wife?
(a) To give him a puppy.
(b) To give him a dress.
(c) To have him locked up.
(d) To lynch him.
2. Where does Crooks live?
(a) In a shed.
(b) In the bunkhouse.
(c) In a small part of the harness room.
(d) In a tent.
3. Why is Lennie not smart, according to George?
(a) He was born that way.
(b) He doesn't care what people think.
(c) He got kicked in the head by a horse.
(d) He plays stupid.
4. What were the men in Weed going to do to Lennie?
(a) Drown him.
(b) Lynch him.
(c) Arrest him.
(d) Forgive him.
5. Who fights with Lennie at the end of Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does George confide in about what happened in Weed?
2. When did Lennie start traveling with George?
3. Where does Lennie decide to go after his confrontation with Curley's wife?
4. Why does Lennie want to get to the ranch that evening in the first chapter?
5. What is hanging right above the bunks in Chapter 2?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)