|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Lennie to grab Curley's wife's hair?
(a) He loses his mind.
(b) She yells at him.
(c) George tells him to.
(d) There's a loud noise.
2. Why is Crooks excited to have Lennie in his room?
(a) He thinks Lennie is smarter than he looks.
(b) He likes Lennie.
(c) He never gets to talk to anyone.
(d) He wants to talk about George.
3. Why does George take away what Lennie is holding in Chapter 1?
(a) Because it's not clean.
(b) Because he wants to hold it.
(c) Because he hates Lennie.
(d) Because he thinks it's still alive.
4. In Chapter 2, what does George say the driver made them do?
(a) Walk 10 miles.
(b) End up at the wrong place.
(c) Pay the driver.
(d) Drive the bus themselves.
5. What does Crooks hate about being on the ranch?
(a) No one knows his name.
(b) He has too much work to do.
(c) No one gives him a raise.
(d) No one listens to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Lennie not to pet the puppies too much?
2. What does Lennie carry in his pocket?
3. What happens when Curley's wife says something horrible that she can have done to Crooks?
4. Why did Aunt Clara stop giving Lennie mice?
5. What is George doing throughout the scene in Chapter 2?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)