|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lennie tell Crooks in Chapter 4?
(a) That he is special.
(b) That everyone else went into town.
(c) That he is the hardest worker.
(d) That he has liked Crooks for a long time.
2. What did George used to do to Lennie?
(a) Call him a different name.
(b) Trip him when they were walking.
(c) Beat him up.
(d) Play jokes on him.
3. Why did Lennie and George get run out of the last town they worked in prior to Chapter 1?
(a) Because Lennie scared a girl.
(b) Because they needed new work.
(c) Because they robbed a bank.
(d) Because George stole something.
4. In Chapter 2, why has Curley been worse in the last few weeks?
(a) He has gotten in trouble with the boss.
(b) He doesn't like the other workers.
(c) He hasn't been worse.
(d) He got married.
5. What does Lennie ask George while they are eating near their fire in Chapter 1?
(a) Whether there will be different colors of rabbits.
(b) How far away their home is.
(c) What his last name is.
(d) Who Crooks is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What proves the boss is not a not a laborer?
2. Who has George known since childhood?
3. What did George and Lennie do as soon as it was dark on the day Lennie scared a woman?
4. When did Lennie start traveling with George?
5. What does Lennie always talk about?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)