|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Crooks continue to criticize in Chapter 4?
(b) The ranch hands.
(d) George and Lennie's plan.
2. For how much does George think he can buy a place?
3. Where does Crooks live?
(a) In a shed.
(b) In a small part of the harness room.
(c) In the bunkhouse.
(d) In a tent.
4. What causes Lennie to grab Curley's wife's hair?
(a) She yells at him.
(b) There's a loud noise.
(c) George tells him to.
(d) He loses his mind.
5. What does George tell Lennie not to do with the boss?
Short Answer Questions
1. What proves the boss is not a not a laborer?
2. What does Lennie interrupt Curley's wife in Chapter 5 to talk about?
3. What is George doing throughout the scene in Chapter 2?
4. Where does Lennie hide the objective he is staring at in the barn at the beginning of Chapter 5?
5. What is the river that runs through the story's setting?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)