|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, who/what does Lennie blame for dying?
(a) The dog.
(c) Aunt Clara.
(d) A mouse.
2. What does Lennie tell Curley's wife happened to the object(s) Lennie had been staring at in the barn at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) He is not to blame.
(b) He doesn't know where they went.
(c) He accidentally smacked it.
(d) He has no idea.
3. Where are George and Lennie going to work in Chapter 1?
(a) At a factory.
(b) On a ranch.
(c) At an office.
(d) At their uncle's home.
4. Where does Lennie hide the objective he is staring at in the barn at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) In the house.
(b) In the hay.
(c) In his pockets.
(d) In the bunk.
5. What is Crooks doing at the beginning and end of Chapter 4?
(a) He is playing solitaire.
(b) He is humming.
(c) He is rubbing liniment on his back.
(d) He is trying to escape.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who begins organizing a search to find Lennie?
2. In Chapter 3, who repeats the comment that Lennie is not bright, but is a good worker?
3. Who insults Lennie, Crooks, and Candy in Chapter 4?
4. Curley's wife wears what when she enters the bunkhouse in Chapter 2?
5. How does Candy describe the boss?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)