|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what time is it at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) 10 a.m.
(b) 1 p.m.
(c) 8 am.
2. What is George doing throughout the scene in Chapter 2?
(c) Playing solitaire.
3. Whose dog gave birth to nine puppies?
4. What is hanging right above the bunks in Chapter 2?
(b) The rules.
(c) Apple boxes.
5. Who is not bright, but is a good worker?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the river that runs through the story's setting?
2. What did the previous occupant of George's bed in the bunkhouse keep at his bedside?
3. Why did George and Lennie have to walk so far?
4. Who is a stocky man who wears blue jeans and a flannel shirt?
5. Where did Lennie and George have to hide after Lennie scared a girl?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)