|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does George tell Lennie to do when they are eating by the fire in Chapter 1?
(a) To hide in the ground.
(b) To look around and remember the place they are sitting.
(c) To walk in a circle.
(d) To stand up and leave.
2. In Chapter 2, why has Curley been worse in the last few weeks?
(a) He got married.
(b) He doesn't like the other workers.
(c) He has gotten in trouble with the boss.
(d) He hasn't been worse.
3. What does Curley have inside the objective on his left hand?
(b) Nail polish.
4. What is George doing throughout the scene in Chapter 2?
(c) Playing solitaire.
5. In Chapter 2, what does George say the driver made them do?
(a) Drive the bus themselves.
(b) End up at the wrong place.
(c) Walk 10 miles.
(d) Pay the driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does George tell Lennie not to do with the boss?
2. What mountains are visible in the area in Chapter 1?
3. Where does Lennie say he should live?
4. Why does Curley hate big men?
5. What is hanging right above the bunks in Chapter 2?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)