|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lennie ask George while they are eating near their fire in Chapter 1?
(a) What his last name is.
(b) How far away their home is.
(c) Whether there will be different colors of rabbits.
(d) Who Crooks is.
2. In Chapter 2, why has Curley been worse in the last few weeks?
(a) He hasn't been worse.
(b) He doesn't like the other workers.
(c) He has gotten in trouble with the boss.
(d) He got married.
3. Why does George take away what Lennie is holding in Chapter 1?
(a) Because he thinks it's still alive.
(b) Because it's not clean.
(c) Because he hates Lennie.
(d) Because he wants to hold it.
4. What does George tell Lennie to do when they are eating by the fire in Chapter 1?
(a) To look around and remember the place they are sitting.
(b) To hide in the ground.
(c) To stand up and leave.
(d) To walk in a circle.
5. What proves the boss is not a not a laborer?
(a) His smooth hands.
(b) The mistakes he makes.
(c) His ignorance.
(d) His high heeled boots.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose dog stinks?
2. What does Curley want to know from George in Chapter 2?
3. What does George warn Lennie will make him sick?
4. What did the boss buy everyone at the ranch for Christmas?
5. Who is the old man in the bunkhouse in Chapter 2?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)