|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lennie carry in his pocket?
(a) A picture of his mother.
(b) A dead mouse.
(c) A hammer.
2. What is George doing throughout the scene in Chapter 2?
(c) Playing solitaire.
3. What is the setting of the story?
(a) Salinas, California.
(b) Weed, Arizona.
(c) San Diego, California.
(d) Santa Diaz, California.
4. Why is Lennie not smart, according to George?
(a) He plays stupid.
(b) He got kicked in the head by a horse.
(c) He was born that way.
(d) He doesn't care what people think.
5. What does George warn Lennie will make him sick?
(a) The sun.
(b) The weather.
(c) The food.
(d) The water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which man in Chapter 1 is small, dark, and quick?
2. What mountains are visible in the area in Chapter 1?
3. What does Curley have on his left hand?
4. How did Lennie scare a girl in the last town he worked in prior to the beginning of the book?
5. What is hanging right above the bunks in Chapter 2?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)