|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lennie say he should live?
(a) Away from the ranch.
(b) In the hills by himself.
(c) In the city.
(d) In Weed.
2. What is Lennie holding as he walks in Chapter 1?
(a) A magazine.
(c) A game.
(d) A mouse.
3. Which man in Chapter 1 is huge and pale?
4. What will Lennie do when he lives in a house with George?
(a) Grow corn.
(b) He will raise sheep.
(c) Clean and cook.
(d) Take care of rabbits.
5. What is George carrying for Lennie in Chapter 1?
(a) His work card.
(b) A bottle of water.
(c) A rat.
(d) A puppy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where were George and Lennie working before Chapter 1?
2. Where did Lennie and George have to hide after Lennie scared a girl?
3. How many bunks are inside the bunkhouse?
4. Who hopes George and Lennie are placed on his barley bucking team?
5. At the end of Chapter 1, what does George tell Lennie to do if he gets into trouble?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)