|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lennie say he should live?
(a) Away from the ranch.
(b) In the city.
(c) In the hills by himself.
(d) In Weed.
2. Who used to sleep in George's bed in the bunkhouse?
(a) An animal lover.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A blacksmith.
(d) An actor.
3. Whose dog gave birth to nine puppies?
4. What is Lennie holding as he walks in Chapter 1?
(a) A magazine.
(c) A game.
(d) A mouse.
5. How did Lennie scare a girl in the last town he worked in prior to the beginning of the book?
(a) By holding on to her dress.
(b) By stalking her.
(c) By killing her.
(d) By screaming at her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are George and Lennie going to work in Chapter 1?
2. Who is a stocky man who wears blue jeans and a flannel shirt?
3. What did the previous occupant of George's bed in the bunkhouse keep at his bedside?
4. Where were George and Lennie working before Chapter 1?
5. Why did Aunt Clara stop giving Lennie mice?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)