|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does George say he will find out?
(a) If they can leave the ranch.
(b) If Lennie can have one of the puppies.
(c) If they can afford the new house.
(d) If they can get a raise.
2. Who used to sleep in George's bed in the bunkhouse?
(a) A doctor.
(b) An animal lover.
(c) A blacksmith.
(d) An actor.
3. What did the previous occupant of George's bed in the bunkhouse keep at his bedside?
(a) Bug poison.
(b) A rag.
(c) An iron rod.
(d) A coffee cup.
4. What does Lennie carry in his pocket?
(b) A dead mouse.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A picture of his mother.
5. What is the setting of the story?
(a) Salinas, California.
(b) Santa Diaz, California.
(c) Weed, Arizona.
(d) San Diego, California.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are George and Lennie going to work in Chapter 1?
2. Why did George and Lennie have to walk so far?
3. Whose dog gave birth to nine puppies?
4. Who is a stocky man who wears blue jeans and a flannel shirt?
5. At what does George want to sit and look at in Chapter 1?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)