|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mountains are visible in the area in Chapter 1?
(a) Santa Cruz.
(b) San Andreas.
2. Why did Lennie and George get run out of the last town they worked in prior to Chapter 1?
(a) Because they needed new work.
(b) Because George stole something.
(c) Because they robbed a bank.
(d) Because Lennie scared a girl.
3. Curley's wife wears what when she enters the bunkhouse in Chapter 2?
(a) A lot of makeup and red fingernails.
(b) A negligee.
(c) A wool coat.
(d) A pair of boots.
4. Why is Lennie not smart, according to George?
(a) He got kicked in the head by a horse.
(b) He was born that way.
(c) He plays stupid.
(d) He doesn't care what people think.
5. Where did Lennie and George have to hide after Lennie scared a girl?
(a) In a bathroom.
(b) They didn't hide.
(c) In an irrigation ditch.
(d) In a bush.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lennie ask George while they are eating near their fire in Chapter 1?
2. What proves the boss is not a not a laborer?
3. What is the river that runs through the story's setting?
4. Why does George take away what Lennie is holding in Chapter 1?
5. Who does Crooks try to get out of his room in Chapter 4?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)