|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does George tell Lennie he is glad of in Chapter 2?
(a) They're alone.
(b) They're at the ranch.
(c) They're brothers.
(d) They're not cousins.
2. Why does Lennie want to get to the ranch that evening in the first chapter?
(a) To meet his boss.
(b) To sleep.
(c) To eat.
(d) To get cleaned up.
3. What mountains are visible in the area in Chapter 1?
(a) San Andreas.
(c) Santa Cruz.
4. What does Crooks do when Candy comes into his room at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) Hits him.
(b) Ignores him.
(c) Pretends to be angry.
(d) Gives him tea.
5. Whose dog gave birth to nine puppies?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does George take away what Lennie is holding in Chapter 1?
2. For how much does George think he can buy a place?
3. In Chapter 2, what does George say the driver made them do?
4. What is Lennie holding as he walks in Chapter 1?
5. What do Lennie and George eat by the fire in Chapter 1?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)