|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lennie say he should live?
(a) Away from the ranch.
(b) In Weed.
(c) In the hills by himself.
(d) In the city.
2. What do Lennie and George eat by the fire in Chapter 1?
(d) A can of beans.
3. What does Crooks say about migrant workers who want to own a ranch?
(a) It always happens.
(b) It is boring to hear about.
(c) It's a silly dream.
(d) It never happens.
4. Who says he prefers prostitutes because he knows upfront how much it's going to cost him?
5. What does Crooks do when Candy comes into his room at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) Ignores him.
(b) Gives him tea.
(c) Pretends to be angry.
(d) Hits him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Chapter 2 start off describing?
2. Who is mentally disabled?
3. Why does Lennie go to Crooks' room?
4. Who wishes he had shot his dog himself?
5. Who is the old man in the bunkhouse in Chapter 2?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)