|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Lennie start traveling with George?
(a) After George asked him to.
(b) After Lennie's Aunt Clara died.
(c) After Lennie asked to travel with him.
(d) After Aunt Clara told him to.
2. What does Crooks do when Candy comes into his room at the end of Chapter 4?
(a) Pretends to be angry.
(b) Ignores him.
(c) Gives him tea.
(d) Hits him.
3. Who has George known since childhood?
4. Where does Lennie say he should live?
(a) In the hills by himself.
(b) Away from the ranch.
(c) In Weed.
(d) In the city.
5. How often is Crooks at the ranch?
(a) He is a migrant worker.
(b) He is a permanent worker.
(c) He comes in once a month.
(d) He works just a day or two a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which man in Chapter 1 is huge and pale?
2. What do Lennie and George eat by the fire in Chapter 1?
3. Who is a stocky man who wears blue jeans and a flannel shirt?
4. Why is Crooks excited to have Lennie in his room?
5. What does Lennie tell Crooks in Chapter 4?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)