|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lennie say he should live?
(a) In the city.
(b) Away from the ranch.
(c) In the hills by himself.
(d) In Weed.
2. What will Lennie do when he lives in a house with George?
(a) Take care of rabbits.
(b) Grow corn.
(c) Clean and cook.
(d) He will raise sheep.
3. Who does Curley think is having an affair with his wife?
4. Where were George and Lennie working before Chapter 1?
5. What does Crooks say about migrant workers who want to own a ranch?
(a) It never happens.
(b) It is boring to hear about.
(c) It's a silly dream.
(d) It always happens.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Slim call Lennie in Chapter 3?
2. When did Lennie start traveling with George?
3. How much work can Lennie generally accomplish?
4. Why did Lennie and George get run out of the last town they worked in prior to Chapter 1?
5. Who kills the dog that stinks?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)