|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Crooks live where he does?
(a) Because he is black.
(b) Because he smells.
(c) Because he paid for his room.
(d) Because he wants a cleaner room.
2. Why did Lennie and George get run out of the last town they worked in prior to Chapter 1?
(a) Because George stole something.
(b) Because they needed new work.
(c) Because Lennie scared a girl.
(d) Because they robbed a bank.
3. What did George used to do to Lennie?
(a) Call him a different name.
(b) Trip him when they were walking.
(c) Beat him up.
(d) Play jokes on him.
4. Why did Aunt Clara stop giving Lennie mice?
(a) Because he kept killing them.
(b) Because she got sick.
(c) Because she died.
(d) Because she ran out.
5. Who are the men scared to talk to alone?
(c) Curley's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says in Chapter 4 that he really doesn't want to work for Candy?
2. What does Chapter 2 start off describing?
3. What does Crooks say about migrant workers who want to own a ranch?
4. What does George tell Lennie he is glad of in Chapter 2?
5. Who enters the room and compliments Crooks on its appearance in Chapter 4?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)