|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters the room and compliments Crooks on its appearance in Chapter 4?
2. Where does Crooks live?
(a) In a tent.
(b) In a small part of the harness room.
(c) In the bunkhouse.
(d) In a shed.
3. Who insults Lennie, Crooks, and Candy in Chapter 4?
(c) Curley's wife.
4. How many bunks are inside the bunkhouse?
5. What is Lennie doing when he comes into the bunkhouse in Chapter 3?
(a) Playing solitaire.
(c) Hiding the puppy.
(d) Holding a woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lennie go to Crooks' room?
2. How did Lennie scare a girl in the last town he worked in prior to the beginning of the book?
3. Why does Lennie want to get to the ranch that evening in the first chapter?
4. What does Lennie talk about again and again?
5. Who has been playing horseshoes with Crooks in Chapter 3?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)