|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Crooks talk about again and again?
(a) About being lonely.
(b) About being on the ranch.
(c) About whorehouses.
(d) About sports.
2. What happened to Lennie when he did jumped into a river once?
(a) He found treasure.
(b) He got bitten by a shark.
(c) He swam away.
(d) He nearly drowned.
3. What does Crooks hate about being on the ranch?
(a) No one gives him a raise.
(b) No one listens to him.
(c) No one knows his name.
(d) He has too much work to do.
4. What does George tell Lennie not to do with the boss?
5. In Chapter 2, what does George say the driver made them do?
(a) Walk 10 miles.
(b) Drive the bus themselves.
(c) Pay the driver.
(d) End up at the wrong place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mountains are visible in the area in Chapter 1?
2. Why did George and Lennie have to walk so far?
3. What is hanging right above the bunks in Chapter 2?
4. In Chapter 2, why has Curley been worse in the last few weeks?
5. What does Curley's wife call the men in Crooks' room?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)