Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what time is it at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) 10 a.m.
(c) 8 am.
(d) 1 p.m.
2. How much work can Lennie generally accomplish?
(a) More than two men.
(c) Half as much as anyone else.
(d) Depends on the job.
3. Why is Crooks excited to have Lennie in his room?
(a) He never gets to talk to anyone.
(b) He thinks Lennie is smarter than he looks.
(c) He likes Lennie.
(d) He wants to talk about George.
4. Who is a stocky man who wears blue jeans and a flannel shirt?
(c) The boss.
5. Who wishes he had shot his dog himself?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose dog stinks?
2. Why does George want to wait until the morning to get to the ranch in Chapter 1?
3. Why does Crooks live where he does?
4. Who is not bright, but is a good worker?
5. What is Lennie doing when he comes into the bunkhouse in Chapter 3?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)