|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Lennie need to hide the objective he's been staring at in the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) Because he said he would.
(b) So George can't find out.
(c) Because he is ashamed.
(d) Because he likes to hide things.
2. Where does Lennie hide the objective he is staring at in the barn at the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) In his pockets.
(b) In the hay.
(c) In the bunk.
(d) In the house.
3. Whose dog stinks?
4. What did the previous occupant of George's bed in the bunkhouse keep at his bedside?
(a) A rag.
(b) Bug poison.
(c) A coffee cup.
(d) An iron rod.
5. What is Lennie doing when he comes into the bunkhouse in Chapter 3?
(a) Playing solitaire.
(b) Hiding the puppy.
(c) Holding a woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is called a 'tart'?
2. How much work can Lennie generally accomplish?
3. Of what is Lennie afraid?
4. About what time is it at the beginning of Chapter 2?
5. Who is the old man in the bunkhouse in Chapter 2?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)