|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 2, what does George say he will find out?
(a) If they can leave the ranch.
(b) If they can get a raise.
(c) If Lennie can have one of the puppies.
(d) If they can afford the new house.
2. Who does Curley think is having an affair with his wife?
3. Who is said to look 'simple and pretty now' in Chapter 5?
(c) Curley's wife.
4. How does Lennie respond to the dead animal/person in Chapter 5?
(a) He doesn't react.
(b) He becomes angry.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He burns it.
5. What is George doing throughout the scene in Chapter 2?
(c) Playing solitaire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Curley's wife say in Chapter 5 that she had wanted to do for a profession?
2. What does Curley want to know from George in Chapter 2?
3. Who is the old man in the bunkhouse in Chapter 2?
4. How long does George think that it will take him to raise the money for his and Lennie's place?
5. Who assures Lennie he can build hutches for rabbits?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)