|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wishes he had shot his dog himself?
2. Why does Lennie need to hide the objective he's been staring at in the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) Because he likes to hide things.
(b) Because he said he would.
(c) So George can't find out.
(d) Because he is ashamed.
3. What is Curley's wife wearing when she enters the barn in Chapter 5?
(b) A red dress.
(c) A bright dress and makeup.
4. Whose dog stinks?
5. Where does Lennie decide to go after his confrontation with Curley's wife?
(a) To hide in the brush.
(b) To admit to the mistake.
(c) To tell Curley.
(d) To try to revive her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says he prefers prostitutes because he knows upfront how much it's going to cost him?
2. Who does Curley's wife accuse of sabotaging her from attaining her desired profession?
3. How does Lennie respond to the dead animal/person in Chapter 5?
4. What does Curley want to know from George in Chapter 2?
5. In Chapter 2, why has Curley been worse in the last few weeks?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)