|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 5, who/what does Lennie blame for dying?
(a) Aunt Clara.
(b) The dog.
(d) A mouse.
2. Who used to sleep in George's bed in the bunkhouse?
(a) An actor.
(b) A blacksmith.
(c) A doctor.
(d) An animal lover.
3. How much work can Lennie generally accomplish?
(a) Half as much as anyone else.
(b) Depends on the job.
(d) More than two men.
4. What does Curley want to know from George in Chapter 2?
(a) Why he talks for Lennie.
(b) What does he do for a living.
(c) What he knows about ranching.
(d) Where he can get a new glove.
5. What does Curley's wife say in Chapter 5 that she had wanted to do for a profession?
(a) Become a princess.
(b) Become an actress.
(c) Become a ranch owner.
(d) Become a wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Curley's wife say she married Curley?
2. What does George tell Lennie he is glad of in Chapter 2?
3. What did Curley's wife ask Lennie if he has ever touched?
4. Who is the old man in the bunkhouse in Chapter 2?
5. Who wants to kill Lennie?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)