|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened in Weed?
(a) Lennie wanted to touch the red dress of a woman.
(c) George hurt another worker.
(d) Lennie killed a dog.
2. Why is Lennie not smart, according to George?
(a) He was born that way.
(b) He doesn't care what people think.
(c) He plays stupid.
(d) He got kicked in the head by a horse.
3. When did Lennie start traveling with George?
(a) After Lennie asked to travel with him.
(b) After Aunt Clara told him to.
(c) After Lennie's Aunt Clara died.
(d) After George asked him to.
4. What does Curley have on his left hand?
(a) A rubber band.
(b) A tattoo.
(c) A bracelet.
(d) A glove.
5. How, according to Curley's wife, did a specific individual sabotage her success at her desired profession?
(a) By beating her.
(b) By Ground her.
(c) By steeling a letter from a man in the industry.
(d) By leave her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What proves the boss is not a not a laborer?
2. Who hopes George and Lennie are placed on his barley bucking team?
3. In Chapter 2, what does George say the driver made them do?
4. In Chapter 5, who/what does Lennie blame for dying?
5. Who told Lennie not to pet the puppies too much?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)