|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who fights with Lennie at the end of Chapter 3?
2. What is Lennie doing when he comes into the bunkhouse in Chapter 3?
(a) Playing solitaire.
(c) Hiding the puppy.
(d) Holding a woman.
3. Who used to sleep in George's bed in the bunkhouse?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A blacksmith.
(c) An animal lover.
(d) An actor.
4. What causes Lennie to grab Curley's wife's hair?
(a) He loses his mind.
(b) She yells at him.
(c) George tells him to.
(d) There's a loud noise.
5. In Chapter 2, what does George say the driver made them do?
(a) Pay the driver.
(b) End up at the wrong place.
(c) Walk 10 miles.
(d) Drive the bus themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lennie need to hide the objective he's been staring at in the beginning of Chapter 5?
2. Whose dog is the one that smells?
3. What did George and Lennie do as soon as it was dark on the day Lennie scared a woman?
4. Where does Lennie hide the objective he is staring at in the barn at the beginning of Chapter 5?
5. What does Lennie interrupt Curley's wife in Chapter 5 to talk about?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)