|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Curley's wife say she married Curley?
(a) To get out of her mother's house.
(b) For his soft hands.
(c) For a fresh start.
(d) For his money.
2. How does Candy describe the boss?
(a) A nice man, but he has a temper.
(c) A drunk.
(d) An absent boss.
3. Who is the boss' son?
4. How long does George think that it will take him to raise the money for his and Lennie's place?
(a) Six months.
(b) A year.
(c) Too long.
(d) Another month.
5. What is hanging right above the bunks in Chapter 2?
(a) The rules.
(c) Apple boxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did George used to do to Lennie?
2. Who says he prefers prostitutes because he knows upfront how much it's going to cost him?
3. What does Curley have on his left hand?
4. What is Lennie doing when he comes into the bunkhouse in Chapter 3?
5. What does Lennie ask he object(s) he is starting at in the barn at the beginning of Chapter 5?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)