|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is George doing throughout the scene in Chapter 2?
(d) Playing solitaire.
2. What did George and Lennie do as soon as it was dark on the day Lennie scared a woman?
(a) Turned themselves in .
(b) Called the police.
(c) Ran out of town.
(d) Went back to get their things.
3. What do George and the other men decide to do with Lennie after his confrontation with Curley's wife?
(a) To give him a puppy.
(b) To give him a dress.
(c) To lynch him.
(d) To have him locked up.
4. How much work can Lennie generally accomplish?
(a) More than two men.
(b) Depends on the job.
(c) Half as much as anyone else.
5. Why does Lennie need to hide the objective he's been staring at in the beginning of Chapter 5?
(a) Because he is ashamed.
(b) So George can't find out.
(c) Because he said he would.
(d) Because he likes to hide things.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the men in Weed going to do to Lennie?
2. In Chapter 2, what does George say the driver made them do?
3. What does Curley's wife say in Chapter 5 that she had wanted to do for a profession?
4. In Chapter 3, who repeats the comment that Lennie is not bright, but is a good worker?
5. Who does Curley think is having an affair with his wife?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)