1. What is the setting of the story?
(a) San Diego, California.
(b) Weed, Arizona.
(c) Santa Diaz, California.
(d) Salinas, California.
2. What is the river that runs through the story's setting?
(b) Rio Grande.
3. What mountains are visible in the area in Chapter 1?
(a) San Andreas.
(c) Santa Cruz.
4. Which man in Chapter 1 is small, dark, and quick?
5. Which man in Chapter 1 is huge and pale?
6. What does George warn Lennie will make him sick?
(a) The sun.
(b) The weather.
(c) The water.
(d) The food.
7. Why did George and Lennie have to walk so far?
(a) The bus driver dropped them off at the wrong place.
(b) They got lost.
(c) They wanted to.
(d) They decided to take the scenic route.
8. Who is mentally disabled?
9. What does Lennie always talk about?
10. What does Lennie carry in his pocket?
(a) A dead mouse.
(b) A hammer.
(d) A picture of his mother.
This section contains 3,954 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)