Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Conflict over the trade took place between which two tribes?
2. Bradford states that two of the saddest incidents during this time too place on the ______ and Connecticut Rivers.
3. In the end, Allerton ended up _____ the majority of the items that did not belong to him.
4. Bradford comments about the ships that come to trade at the fort belonging to the:
5. It was said that the men soon became corrupted and ____.
Essay Topic 1
There were several times when Bradford discussed the immorality of the people at Plymouth Plantation. Discuss Bradford's concerns with the behavior of the people. Did Bradford consider them to be wicked, unschooled, or unprincipled? What was Bradford's issue with certain people on the Sabbath? What was the opinion of those back in England? What was recommended? What did Bradford do?
Essay Topic 2
William Bradford's upbringing was somewhat unusual. Discuss the circumstances of Bradford's young life. What tragedy occurred when Bradford was a baby? Where was Bradford sent as a result? Who raised Bradford? What skills did Bradford learn as a child? What captured Bradford's attention and interest at age 12? How did it change Bradford's life? What would Bradford eventually be prompted to do? How did Bradford utilize his skills to better Plymouth Plantation? Explain.
Essay Topic 3
The relationship between the Pilgrims and Squanto evolved in some unexpected ways. Discuss the agreements the Pilgrims made with Squanto. What was Squanto's role at Plymouth Plantation? Did Squanto serve as a guide, instructor, liaison or something else? Explain. How did Squanto's role change over the years? What did Bradford mean when he stated that Squanto had become corrupt? In what ways did Squanto cheat the Pilgrims? What was Squanto's biggest contribution to the Plantation?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)