Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Conflict over the trade took place between which two tribes?
2. Bradford states that two of the saddest incidents during this time too place on the ______ and Connecticut Rivers.
3. In the end, Allerton ended up _____ the majority of the items that did not belong to him.
4. Bradford comments about the ships that come to trade at the fort belonging to the:
5. It was said that the men soon became corrupted and ____.
Essay Topic 1
After spending less than a year in Amsterdam, the Separatists had cause to move out of the city and to the town of Leyden. Discuss in detail the reasons for leaving Amsterdam. Was there one specific incident or reason for moving out of the city? If so, what was it? Was the entire group eager to go or was the decision made by a few? Were all of the Separatists in the city by that time? Why did they choose Leyden? How is Leyden described in the text? How long did the group stay in Leyden? How did the conditions compare to those in Amsterdam? What were the biggest differences? Were the Separatists more or less successful in Leyden in regards to rebuilding their church? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the following groups: Mohicans, Pequot, Narragansett, Massachusetts, Pawtuxet, Sagamore, and Catawba.
Essay Topic 3
Examine in detail the relationship between William Bradford and William Brewster. When did the men meet? What was their relationship in the beginning? How did one influence the other? Was the relationship more mentor/student, colleagues or friends? Explain. Also explore their loyalty to the colony and one another.
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)