Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ship sank near which town?
2. One of the things Allerton was supposed to do was to hire a ____.
(c) Agriculture specialist.
(d) Farm manager.
3. As a result of their weaknesses the colonists began to die from which of the folliowing:
4. The Reverend Robinson died in which year?
5. Bradford comments about the ships that come to trade at the fort belonging to the:
Short Answer Questions
1. Another plague swept through the area, this time throughout the Indian community. Out of 1000 Indians, approximately ___ survived.
2. Plymouth Plantation flourished. People began to spread out and soon it became necessary for the people to start their own ____.
3. Approximately how many people died from the epidemic?
4. The Revered entered into a partnership with which of the following:
5. Bradford refers to this time as having "some strange and remarkable ______."
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)