|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The colonists were faced with a terrible ____ that struck in the middle of August.
(a) Hail storm.
2. The population led to an excess of corn and ____.
(b) Dairy products.
3. Winslow went to England to attempt to settle the accounts including the issues with the White ____.
4. The thing that most concerned Bradford was the separation of which of the following:
(b) Community loyalties.
(d) Farmers and Adventurers.
5. Who managed to take over Weston's ruined plantation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead of returning to New England with the person/object, Allerton opted to go to which British city?
2. One letter stated that Allerton had gone so far with his treachery that there was no way ____ could be repaired.
3. Once again Weston was at the head of the troubles suffered by the Pilgrims when he denied the colonists their ______.
4. The man was the founder of which colony?
5. Bradford skips over some of the events, including the election of the new governor, Thomas ______, and the activities of Allerton.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)