|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time of year did the Dutch retreat to the fort to secure trade?
2. Which person finally returned from England with cargo including cattle and letters from England?
3. Bradford details the shipwreck of which vessel?
(a) Little James.
(c) Edmund Fitzgerald.
4. Who typically sent the important communications from England?
5. Bradford refers to this time as having "some strange and remarkable ______."
Short Answer Questions
1. Up until this time Bradford had stated that it would not be wise to ____ Weston.
2. Which of the following disguised himself to trick Bradford into helping his bleak situation?
3. What was the main purpose of the ship?
4. Bradford skips over some of the events, including the election of the new governor, Thomas ______, and the activities of Allerton.
5. Who ordered Weston's arrest?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)