|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bradford states that two of the saddest incidents during this time too place on the ______ and Connecticut Rivers.
2. What was the rank of John Stone?
3. Bradford details the trade activities that took place on which river:
4. The conflict was eventually settled by governors Prence and _____.
5. On what date did the shipwreck occur?
(a) March 6.
(b) April 10.
(c) February 13.
(d) May 1.
Short Answer Questions
1. Approximately how many people died from the epidemic?
2. At what time of year did the Dutch retreat to the fort to secure trade?
3. Who managed to take over Weston's ruined plantation?
4. Which was not one of the charges filed against Weston?
5. There was a particularly large population growth in which area?
Short Essay Questions
1. There was a tremendous hurricane that struck the colony in the middle of August. Explain the severity of the hurricane as well as Bradford's comments.
2. What was the basis of the conflict regarding trade on the Kennebec and Connecticut Rivers?
3. What were some of the difficulties faced by Winslow when he attempted to hire another minister for Plymouth Plantation?
4. Who were the Undertakers? What was their job?
5. Examine the distress over the growth of the colony and how it came about.
6. Allerton became even more corrupt as time went on Discuss Allerton's actions in England.
7. Examine the conflict between the Pequot and the Narragansett.
8. Examine the continued presence of the Dutch and trade with the Pilgrims.
9. What happened to Massasoit during this time?
10. Discuss the arrival of the Reverend Ralph Smith.
This section contains 950 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)