|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ordered Weston's arrest?
2. This man had been a pastor in which Massachusetts city before moving to Plymouth?
(d) Cape May.
3. It was at this time Bradford learned about the illness of which person?
4. Bradford details the activities between _____ and the church.
5. It was said that the men soon became corrupted and ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the rank of John Stone?
2. Who managed to take over Weston's ruined plantation?
3. Which person finally returned from England with cargo including cattle and letters from England?
4. As a result of their weaknesses the colonists began to die from which of the folliowing:
5. The conflict surrounded trading in an area that belonged to the _______Plantation.
Short Essay Questions
1. The Pilgrims were stuck once again by extensive illness. What was the cause?
2. Weston continues to plague the Pilgrims with his underhanded tactics. Examine Weston's next move.
3. What happened to Massasoit during this time?
4. Who were the Undertakers? What was their job?
5. Other than Weston, John Peirce also attempted to betray people in the colonies. Examine Peirce's actions.
6. Hard times continued to plague the Plymouth. Discuss the resignation of Ralph Smith.
7. The Pilgrims had their share of dealing with unscrupulous men. Discuss this problem.
8. The people at Weston's Plantation began to suffer from lack of food. Discuss Bradford's impression of the facts.
9. Discuss the issues the Pilgrims had with the English regarding animal pelts.
10. Discuss the petition to settle the conflict between the Dutch and the French. Who was in charge of examining and approving it?
This section contains 903 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)