|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It was said that the men soon became corrupted and ____.
2. Approximately how many people died from the epidemic?
3. The thing that most concerned Bradford was the separation of which of the following:
(a) Community loyalties.
(b) Farmers and Adventurers.
4. Winslow went to England to attempt to settle the accounts including the issues with the White ____.
5. Another plague swept through the area, this time throughout the Indian community. Out of 1000 Indians, approximately ___ survived.
Short Answer Questions
1. The "sad straits" were caused by a lack of skills in the ability to _____ their goods.
2. Weston is eventually called up on how many charges?
3. The ____ tribe was well known for having feuds with its neighbors.
4. What was the main purpose of the ship?
5. Which is not one of the issues being suffered by the people of Plymouth Plantation at this time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were some of the difficulties faced by Winslow when he attempted to hire another minister for Plymouth Plantation?
2. What eventually happened to Weston?
3. Weston continues to plague the Pilgrims with his underhanded tactics. Examine Weston's next move.
4. Discuss the petition to settle the conflict between the Dutch and the French. Who was in charge of examining and approving it?
5. Who were the Undertakers? What was their job?
6. Discuss the next conflict held between the Pilgrims and the French.
7. Other than Weston, John Peirce also attempted to betray people in the colonies. Examine Peirce's actions.
8. Discuss the issues the Pilgrims had with the English regarding animal pelts.
9. The Pilgrims had trouble raising corn causing a shortage. Discuss Bradford's comments regarding the shortage.
10. Hard times continued to plague the Plymouth. Discuss the resignation of Ralph Smith.
This section contains 967 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)