|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It was at this time Bradford learned about the illness of which person?
2. The Revered entered into a partnership with which of the following:
3. Approximately how many people died from the epidemic?
4. Winslow went to England to attempt to settle the accounts including the issues with the White ____.
5. The Governor feared that the separation would bring about _____.
(a) Lack of control over the people.
(b) The wrath of God.
(c) A breakdown in Indian relations.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many pelts were taken to England?
2. The colonists were faced with a terrible ____ that struck in the middle of August.
3. Once again Weston was at the head of the troubles suffered by the Pilgrims when he denied the colonists their ______.
4. In the end, Allerton ended up _____ the majority of the items that did not belong to him.
5. This man had been a pastor in which Massachusetts city before moving to Plymouth?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the petition to settle the conflict between the Dutch and the French. Who was in charge of examining and approving it?
2. What was the basis of the conflict regarding trade on the Kennebec and Connecticut Rivers?
3. Discuss "The Strange Proceedings of Mr. Allerton."
4. Bradford talks about the letters received by Winslow, many of which held ridiculous complaints. Discuss at least some of the complaints.
5. Allerton became even more corrupt as time went on Discuss Allerton's actions in England.
6. What happened to Massasoit during this time?
7. Discuss Weston's actions after the failure of Weston Plantation.
8. What eventually happened to Weston?
9. The people at Weston's Plantation began to suffer from lack of food. Discuss Bradford's impression of the facts.
10. The Pilgrims had trouble raising corn causing a shortage. Discuss Bradford's comments regarding the shortage.
This section contains 991 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)