|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One letter stated that Allerton had gone so far with his treachery that there was no way ____ could be repaired.
(b) The relationship.
(c) His soul.
(d) The accounts.
2. Bradford states that two of the saddest incidents during this time too place on the ______ and Connecticut Rivers.
3. Which of the following disguised himself to trick Bradford into helping his bleak situation?
4. The Dutch were fearful that the ____ would take away their trade if they did not get there first.
5. The thing that most concerned Bradford was the separation of which of the following:
(b) Community loyalties.
(c) Farmers and Adventurers.
Short Answer Questions
1. The colonists were faced with a terrible ____ that struck in the middle of August.
2. The population led to an excess of corn and ____.
3. At what time of year did the Dutch retreat to the fort to secure trade?
4. Winslow went to England to attempt to settle the accounts including the issues with the White ____.
5. In 1634 this tribe started a feud with the _____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Who were the Undertakers? What was their job?
2. What happened to Massasoit during this time?
3. The Pilgrims had trouble raising corn causing a shortage. Discuss Bradford's comments regarding the shortage.
4. Discuss the petition to settle the conflict between the Dutch and the French. Who was in charge of examining and approving it?
5. Other than Weston, John Peirce also attempted to betray people in the colonies. Examine Peirce's actions.
6. Allerton became even more corrupt as time went on Discuss Allerton's actions in England.
7. The Pilgrims were stuck once again by extensive illness. What was the cause?
8. Examine the distress over the growth of the colony and how it came about.
9. Discuss the arrival of the Reverend Ralph Smith.
10. Discuss "The Strange Proceedings of Mr. Allerton."
This section contains 996 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)