|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bradford details the trade activities that took place on which river:
2. Which person finally returned from England with cargo including cattle and letters from England?
3. One letter stated that Allerton had gone so far with his treachery that there was no way ____ could be repaired.
(a) The relationship.
(c) His soul.
(d) The accounts.
4. Instead of returning to New England with the person/object, Allerton opted to go to which British city?
5. How many pelts were taken to England?
Short Answer Questions
1. Plymouth Plantation flourished. People began to spread out and soon it became necessary for the people to start their own ____.
2. Up until this time Bradford had stated that it would not be wise to ____ Weston.
3. Despite the man's trickery Bradford was still considered to be a savvy ____.
4. Bradford comments about the ships that come to trade at the fort belonging to the:
5. Where was Weston sent after being convicted?
Short Essay Questions
1. Examine the distress over the growth of the colony and how it came about.
2. Examine the continued presence of the Dutch and trade with the Pilgrims.
3. What were some of the difficulties faced by Winslow when he attempted to hire another minister for Plymouth Plantation?
4. Who were the Undertakers? What was their job?
5. Discuss the petition to settle the conflict between the Dutch and the French. Who was in charge of examining and approving it?
6. Weston continues to plague the Pilgrims with his underhanded tactics. Examine Weston's next move.
7. There was a tremendous hurricane that struck the colony in the middle of August. Explain the severity of the hurricane as well as Bradford's comments.
8. Discuss the arrival of the Reverend Ralph Smith.
9. Discuss Weston's actions after the failure of Weston Plantation.
10. The Pilgrims were stuck once again by extensive illness. What was the cause?
This section contains 993 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)