|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who managed to take over Weston's ruined plantation?
2. This man had been a pastor in which Massachusetts city before moving to Plymouth?
(d) Cape May.
3. Who ordered Weston's arrest?
4. Bradford details the shipwreck of which vessel?
(a) Edmund Fitzgerald.
(b) Little James.
5. Once again Weston was at the head of the troubles suffered by the Pilgrims when he denied the colonists their ______.
(b) Water supply.
(c) Grant money.
Short Answer Questions
1. The conflict was eventually settled by governors Prence and _____.
2. It was said that the men soon became corrupted and ____.
3. Reverend John ____ was the first ordained minister to arrive at Plymouth Plantation
4. Bradford states that two of the saddest incidents during this time too place on the ______ and Connecticut Rivers.
5. The thing that most concerned Bradford was the separation of which of the following:
Short Essay Questions
1. What eventually happened to Weston?
2. Discuss the arrival of the Reverend Ralph Smith.
3. The Pilgrims had their share of dealing with unscrupulous men. Discuss this problem.
4. Discuss the issues the Pilgrims had with the English regarding animal pelts.
5. Allerton became even more corrupt as time went on Discuss Allerton's actions in England.
6. Discuss the petition to settle the conflict between the Dutch and the French. Who was in charge of examining and approving it?
7. Discuss "The Strange Proceedings of Mr. Allerton."
8. Examine the distress over the growth of the colony and how it came about.
9. Weston continues to plague the Pilgrims with his underhanded tactics. Examine Weston's next move.
10. Examine the conflict between the Pequot and the Narragansett.
This section contains 1,002 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)