|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bradford refers to this time as having "some strange and remarkable ______."
2. Weston's people objected not out of loyalty but out of fear of which of the following?
(c) Loss of Indian relations.
3. Up until this time Bradford had stated that it would not be wise to ____ Weston.
4. The colonists were faced with a terrible ____ that struck in the middle of August.
(c) Hail storm.
5. Allerton is referred to as being a _____ and unscrupulous man.
Short Answer Questions
1. It was at this time Bradford learned about the illness of which person?
2. The majority of the letters were filled with _____.
3. Bradford skips over some of the events, including the election of the new governor, Thomas ______, and the activities of Allerton.
4. Despite the man's trickery Bradford was still considered to be a savvy ____.
5. Allerton had been given ____ to perform certain acts once he arrived in England.
Short Essay Questions
1. Allerton became even more corrupt as time went on Discuss Allerton's actions in England.
2. Discuss Weston's actions after the failure of Weston Plantation.
3. Discuss the next conflict held between the Pilgrims and the French.
4. Discuss the issues the Pilgrims had with the English regarding animal pelts.
5. Other than Weston, John Peirce also attempted to betray people in the colonies. Examine Peirce's actions.
6. Examine the conflict between the Pequot and the Narragansett.
7. Examine the continued presence of the Dutch and trade with the Pilgrims.
8. The Pilgrims had their share of dealing with unscrupulous men. Discuss this problem.
9. The Pilgrims had trouble raising corn causing a shortage. Discuss Bradford's comments regarding the shortage.
10. The Pilgrims were stuck once again by extensive illness. What was the cause?
This section contains 960 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)