|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone managed to get the governor of Virginia drunk and ended up absconding with _____ pounds worth of provisions.
2. Which is not one of the issues being suffered by the people of Plymouth Plantation at this time?
(a) Lack of education.
(b) Unclean water.
(c) Disregard of the Sabbath.
(d) Taxation without Representation.
3. Another plague swept through the area, this time throughout the Indian community. Out of 1000 Indians, approximately ___ survived.
4. The Dutch were fearful that the ____ would take away their trade if they did not get there first.
5. The Revered entered into a partnership with which of the following:
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Weston sent after being convicted?
2. Weston made a deal with the colonist to take a number of what type of animal pelts to England?
3. The Governor feared that the separation would bring about _____.
4. Who ordered Weston's arrest?
5. Despite the man's trickery Bradford was still considered to be a savvy ____.
Short Essay Questions
1. Bradford talks about the letters received by Winslow, many of which held ridiculous complaints. Discuss at least some of the complaints.
2. Weston continues to plague the Pilgrims with his underhanded tactics. Examine Weston's next move.
3. There was a tremendous hurricane that struck the colony in the middle of August. Explain the severity of the hurricane as well as Bradford's comments.
4. Examine the continued presence of the Dutch and trade with the Pilgrims.
5. Discuss the petition to settle the conflict between the Dutch and the French. Who was in charge of examining and approving it?
6. What was the basis of the conflict regarding trade on the Kennebec and Connecticut Rivers?
7. Discuss the next conflict held between the Pilgrims and the French.
8. Examine the distress over the growth of the colony and how it came about.
9. Allerton became even more corrupt as time went on Discuss Allerton's actions in England.
10. Who were the Undertakers? What was their job?
This section contains 1,070 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)