|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bradford details the shipwreck of which vessel?
(b) Edmund Fitzgerald.
(c) Little James.
2. How many pelts were taken to England?
3. Allerton had been given ____ to perform certain acts once he arrived in England.
(a) 1000 pounds.
(b) 2000 pounds.
(c) 1500 pounds.
(d) 800 pounds.
4. Bradford refers to this time as having "some strange and remarkable ______."
5. Weston is eventually called up on how many charges?
Short Answer Questions
1. Bradford recounts the year 1623 The Sad Straits of ____'s men.
2. Bradford details the trade activities that took place on which river:
3. Despite the man's trickery Bradford was still considered to be a savvy ____.
4. Bradford details the activities between _____ and the church.
5. Who typically sent the important communications from England?
Short Essay Questions
1. Other than Weston, John Peirce also attempted to betray people in the colonies. Examine Peirce's actions.
2. Examine the conflict between the Pequot and the Narragansett.
3. What were some of the difficulties faced by Winslow when he attempted to hire another minister for Plymouth Plantation?
4. Examine the continued presence of the Dutch and trade with the Pilgrims.
5. Who were the Undertakers? What was their job?
6. The people at Weston's Plantation began to suffer from lack of food. Discuss Bradford's impression of the facts.
7. The Pilgrims were stuck once again by extensive illness. What was the cause?
8. What was the basis of the conflict regarding trade on the Kennebec and Connecticut Rivers?
9. There was a tremendous hurricane that struck the colony in the middle of August. Explain the severity of the hurricane as well as Bradford's comments.
10. Discuss the issues the Pilgrims had with the English regarding animal pelts.
This section contains 924 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)