|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It was not long until the colonists began to learn the ____ on the side of the Massachusetts.
2. Weston is eventually called up on how many charges?
3. Bradford skips over some of the events, including the election of the new governor, Thomas ______, and the activities of Allerton.
4. The thing that most concerned Bradford was the separation of which of the following:
(b) Farmers and Adventurers.
(d) Community loyalties.
5. The conflict was eventually settled by governors Prence and _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the end, Allerton ended up _____ the majority of the items that did not belong to him.
2. As a result of their weaknesses the colonists began to die from which of the folliowing:
3. Despite the man's trickery Bradford was still considered to be a savvy ____.
4. In what year was Winslow elected as the new governor?
5. The hire was supposed to cost ____ pound per month.
Short Essay Questions
1. Allerton became even more corrupt as time went on Discuss Allerton's actions in England.
2. What happened to Massasoit during this time?
3. There was a tremendous hurricane that struck the colony in the middle of August. Explain the severity of the hurricane as well as Bradford's comments.
4. Discuss the arrival of the Reverend Ralph Smith.
5. Examine the distress over the growth of the colony and how it came about.
6. Discuss "The Strange Proceedings of Mr. Allerton."
7. Discuss the petition to settle the conflict between the Dutch and the French. Who was in charge of examining and approving it?
8. Weston continues to plague the Pilgrims with his underhanded tactics. Examine Weston's next move.
9. The Pilgrims were stuck once again by extensive illness. What was the cause?
10. Examine the conflict between the Pequot and the Narragansett.
This section contains 955 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)