|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Allerton is referred to as being a _____ and unscrupulous man.
2. What was the main purpose of the ship?
3. The conflict was eventually settled by governors Prence and _____.
4. The man was known for being able to secure which of the following:
(a) Government appointments.
5. This man had been a pastor in which Massachusetts city before moving to Plymouth?
(d) Cape May.
Short Answer Questions
1. The population led to an excess of corn and ____.
2. The author writes about _____ and locusts and the affect on the colonists.
3. The governor of the plantation attempted to handle the situation with _____, an attempt that failed.
4. The man was the founder of which colony?
5. Who typically sent the important communications from England?
Short Essay Questions
1. Examine the continued presence of the Dutch and trade with the Pilgrims.
2. Discuss the issues the Pilgrims had with the English regarding animal pelts.
3. Discuss the next conflict held between the Pilgrims and the French.
4. The Pilgrims were stuck once again by extensive illness. What was the cause?
5. What eventually happened to Weston?
6. Examine the conflict between the Pequot and the Narragansett.
7. Discuss the petition to settle the conflict between the Dutch and the French. Who was in charge of examining and approving it?
8. Examine the distress over the growth of the colony and how it came about.
9. Discuss the arrival of the Reverend Ralph Smith.
10. Hard times continued to plague the Plymouth. Discuss the resignation of Ralph Smith.
This section contains 904 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)