|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bradford details the activities between _____ and the church.
2. Bradford details the trade activities that took place on which river:
3. The Governor feared that the separation would bring about _____.
(a) A breakdown in Indian relations.
(b) The wrath of God.
(c) Lack of control over the people.
4. Approximately how many people died from the epidemic?
5. The thing that most concerned Bradford was the separation of which of the following:
(b) Community loyalties.
(d) Farmers and Adventurers.
Short Answer Questions
1. It was discovered afterward that the locusts had nothing to do with the deaths, that the deaths were actually caused by which of the following:
2. The colonists were faced with a terrible ____ that struck in the middle of August.
3. The Revered entered into a partnership with which of the following:
4. Bradford skips over some of the events, including the election of the new governor, Thomas ______, and the activities of Allerton.
5. What was the main purpose of the ship?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss the petition to settle the conflict between the Dutch and the French. Who was in charge of examining and approving it?
2. What was the basis of the conflict regarding trade on the Kennebec and Connecticut Rivers?
3. Discuss Weston's actions after the failure of Weston Plantation.
4. What eventually happened to Weston?
5. The Pilgrims were stuck once again by extensive illness. What was the cause?
6. Discuss the issues the Pilgrims had with the English regarding animal pelts.
7. Discuss the next conflict held between the Pilgrims and the French.
8. What happened to Massasoit during this time?
9. Examine the conflict between the Pequot and the Narragansett.
10. Discuss the arrival of the Reverend Ralph Smith.
This section contains 917 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)