|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author writes about _____ and locusts and the affect on the colonists.
2. Where was Weston sent after being convicted?
(b) New York.
3. As a result of their weaknesses the colonists began to die from which of the folliowing:
4. The majority of the letters were filled with _____.
(b) News from home.
(c) People yearning for their loved ones.
5. What was the main purpose of the ship?
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite the man's trickery Bradford was still considered to be a savvy ____.
2. One letter stated that Allerton had gone so far with his treachery that there was no way ____ could be repaired.
3. Approximately how many people died from the epidemic?
4. Bradford refers to this time as having "some strange and remarkable ______."
5. The "sad straits" were caused by a lack of skills in the ability to _____ their goods.
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)