|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Conflict over the trade took place between which two tribes?
(a) Massachusetts and Pequot.
(b) Mohicans and Seneca.
(c) Seneca and Iriquois.
(d) Pequot and Mohicans.
2. Bradford states that two of the saddest incidents during this time too place on the ______ and Connecticut Rivers.
3. In the end, Allerton ended up _____ the majority of the items that did not belong to him.
4. Bradford comments about the ships that come to trade at the fort belonging to the:
5. It was said that the men soon became corrupted and ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Up until this time Bradford had stated that it would not be wise to ____ Weston.
2. This man had been a pastor in which Massachusetts city before moving to Plymouth?
3. The Pilgrims were saved, at least temporarily, when provisions arrived aboard which ship?
4. The Revered entered into a partnership with which of the following:
5. Stone managed to get the governor of Virginia drunk and ended up absconding with _____ pounds worth of provisions.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)