|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who typically sent the important communications from England?
2. The conflict was eventually settled by governors Prence and _____.
3. The Revered entered into a partnership with which of the following:
4. The ship sank near which town?
5. Weston made a deal with the colonist to take a number of what type of animal pelts to England?
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone managed to get the governor of Virginia drunk and ended up absconding with _____ pounds worth of provisions.
2. It was said that the men soon became corrupted and ____.
3. In what year was Winslow elected as the new governor?
4. Another man determined to cheat the Pilgrims was John ____.
5. Despite the man's trickery Bradford was still considered to be a savvy ____.
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)