|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who managed to take over Weston's ruined plantation?
2. As a result of their weaknesses the colonists began to die from which of the folliowing:
3. Weston's people objected not out of loyalty but out of fear of which of the following?
(b) Loss of Indian relations.
4. The Pilgrims were saved, at least temporarily, when provisions arrived aboard which ship?
5. Stone arrived in Virginia from which region?
(b) West Indies.
(c) South Pacific.
Short Answer Questions
1. Weston is eventually called up on how many charges?
2. Who ordered Weston's arrest?
3. Bradford details the activities between _____ and the church.
4. Winslow went to England to attempt to settle the accounts including the issues with the White ____.
5. Reverend John ____ was the first ordained minister to arrive at Plymouth Plantation
Short Essay Questions
1. Who were the Undertakers? What was their job?
2. Examine the continued presence of the Dutch and trade with the Pilgrims.
3. Discuss "The Strange Proceedings of Mr. Allerton."
4. Hard times continued to plague the Plymouth. Discuss the resignation of Ralph Smith.
5. Discuss the issues the Pilgrims had with the English regarding animal pelts.
6. The Pilgrims had their share of dealing with unscrupulous men. Discuss this problem.
7. What happened to Massasoit during this time?
8. Bradford talks about the letters received by Winslow, many of which held ridiculous complaints. Discuss at least some of the complaints.
9. Examine the distress over the growth of the colony and how it came about.
10. Allerton became even more corrupt as time went on Discuss Allerton's actions in England.
This section contains 946 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)