Mid-Book Test (up to The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. During what month did the first Indian approach the settlement?
2. What word was often used to describe the new queen?
3. The settlers were typically split into two groups, the farmers and the ______.
4. Within ____ the new arrivals had fallen out of good graces with the church.
a) 12 months.
b) 18 months.
c) 3 months.
d) 6 months.
5. In 1607-1608 the newly formed group arranged for passage to which city?
This section contains 1,184 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)