|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time of year did the Dutch retreat to the fort to secure trade?
2. Where was Weston sent after being convicted?
(b) New York.
3. The Revered entered into a partnership with which of the following:
4. Bradford comments about the ships that come to trade at the fort belonging to the:
5. Reverend John ____ was the first ordained minister to arrive at Plymouth Plantation
6. Stone managed to get the governor of Virginia drunk and ended up absconding with _____ pounds worth of provisions.
7. The ship sank near which town?
8. Who managed to take over Weston's ruined plantation?
9. In 1634 this tribe started a feud with the _____.
10. There was a particularly large population growth in which area?
(a) Bay of Massachusetts.
(c) Cape cod.
11. Allerton had been given ____ to perform certain acts once he arrived in England.
(a) 1500 pounds.
(b) 2000 pounds.
(c) 1000 pounds.
(d) 800 pounds.
12. As a result of their weaknesses the colonists began to die from which of the folliowing:
13. It seemed that the people on one of the plantations were doomed from the start. Fortunately some of them were saved by which person?
14. Which is not one of the issues being suffered by the people of Plymouth Plantation at this time?
(a) Taxation without Representation.
(b) Lack of education.
(c) Unclean water.
(d) Disregard of the Sabbath.
15. The Reverend Robinson died in which year?
Short Answer Questions
1. Approximately how many people died from the epidemic?
2. Once again Weston was at the head of the troubles suffered by the Pilgrims when he denied the colonists their ______.
3. Which was not one of the charges filed against Weston?
4. How many pelts were taken to England?
5. The hire was supposed to cost ____ pound per month.
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)