|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Another plague swept through the area, this time throughout the Indian community. Out of 1000 Indians, approximately ___ survived.
2. It seemed that the people on one of the plantations were doomed from the start. Fortunately some of them were saved by which person?
3. Who typically sent the important communications from England?
4. On what date did the shipwreck occur?
(a) February 13.
(b) May 1.
(c) March 6.
(d) April 10.
5. Winslow went to England to attempt to settle the accounts including the issues with the White ____.
6. The Pilgrims were saved, at least temporarily, when provisions arrived aboard which ship?
7. Instead of returning to New England with the person/object, Allerton opted to go to which British city?
8. One letter stated that Allerton had gone so far with his treachery that there was no way ____ could be repaired.
(b) His soul.
(c) The relationship.
(d) The accounts.
9. At what time of year did the Dutch retreat to the fort to secure trade?
10. Which was not one of the charges filed against Weston?
(a) Ill treatment of Indians.
11. Bradford refers to this time as having "some strange and remarkable ______."
12. Bradford recounts the year 1623 The Sad Straits of ____'s men.
13. Weston's people objected not out of loyalty but out of fear of which of the following?
(d) Loss of Indian relations.
14. Who managed to take over Weston's ruined plantation?
15. Conflict over the trade took place between which two tribes?
(a) Seneca and Iriquois.
(b) Massachusetts and Pequot.
(c) Mohicans and Seneca.
(d) Pequot and Mohicans.
Short Answer Questions
1. It was at this time Bradford learned about the illness of which person?
2. Plymouth Plantation flourished. People began to spread out and soon it became necessary for the people to start their own ____.
3. Weston made a deal with the colonist to take a number of what type of animal pelts to England?
4. The author writes about _____ and locusts and the affect on the colonists.
5. It was said that the men soon became corrupted and ____.
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)