|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the end, Allerton ended up _____ the majority of the items that did not belong to him.
2. Bradford states that two of the saddest incidents during this time too place on the ______ and Connecticut Rivers.
3. Who typically sent the important communications from England?
4. Who managed to take over Weston's ruined plantation?
5. Bradford details the shipwreck of which vessel?
(a) Little James.
(b) Edmund Fitzgerald.
6. There was a particularly large population growth in which area?
(a) Cape cod.
(d) Bay of Massachusetts.
7. The man was the founder of which colony?
(a) Rhode Island.
(d) New York.
8. How many pelts were taken to England?
9. Bradford refers to this time as having "some strange and remarkable ______."
10. Weston made a deal with the colonist to take a number of what type of animal pelts to England?
11. The ship sank near which town?
12. Instead of returning to New England with the person/object, Allerton opted to go to which British city?
13. The population led to an excess of corn and ____.
(a) Dairy products.
14. In 1634 this tribe started a feud with the _____.
15. The conflict surrounded trading in an area that belonged to the _______Plantation.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Governor feared that the separation would bring about _____.
2. What was the main purpose of the ship?
3. Bradford recounts the year 1623 The Sad Straits of ____'s men.
4. The author writes about _____ and locusts and the affect on the colonists.
5. Bradford details the trade activities that took place on which river:
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)