|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Another plague swept through the area, this time throughout the Indian community. Out of 1000 Indians, approximately ___ survived.
2. It was discovered afterward that the locusts had nothing to do with the deaths, that the deaths were actually caused by which of the following:
3. Bradford skips over some of the events, including the election of the new governor, Thomas ______, and the activities of Allerton.
4. The Governor feared that the separation would bring about _____.
(a) The wrath of God.
(b) Lack of control over the people.
(d) A breakdown in Indian relations.
5. The Reverend Robinson died in which year?
6. The "sad straits" were caused by a lack of skills in the ability to _____ their goods.
7. At what time of year did the Dutch retreat to the fort to secure trade?
8. It was said that the men soon became corrupted and ____.
9. Stone arrived in Virginia from which region?
(b) West Indies.
(c) South Pacific.
10. The conflict surrounded trading in an area that belonged to the _______Plantation.
11. It was not long until the colonists began to learn the ____ on the side of the Massachusetts.
12. Who typically sent the important communications from England?
13. Once again Weston was at the head of the troubles suffered by the Pilgrims when he denied the colonists their ______.
(c) Water supply.
(d) Grant money.
14. This man had been a pastor in which Massachusetts city before moving to Plymouth?
(c) Cape May.
15. There was a particularly large population growth in which area?
(a) Cape cod.
(d) Bay of Massachusetts.
Short Answer Questions
1. The majority of the letters were filled with _____.
2. Bradford details the activities between _____ and the church.
3. Weston's people objected not out of loyalty but out of fear of which of the following?
4. In 1634 this tribe started a feud with the _____.
5. In what year was Winslow elected as the new governor?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)