|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The conflict was eventually settled by governors Prence and _____.
2. Where was Weston sent after being convicted?
(d) New York.
3. In the end, Allerton ended up _____ the majority of the items that did not belong to him.
4. Another man determined to cheat the Pilgrims was John ____.
5. There was a particularly large population growth in which area?
(a) Bay of Massachusetts.
(c) Cape cod.
6. Up until this time Bradford had stated that it would not be wise to ____ Weston.
7. The governor of the plantation attempted to handle the situation with _____, an attempt that failed.
8. One letter stated that Allerton had gone so far with his treachery that there was no way ____ could be repaired.
(a) The accounts.
(c) The relationship.
(d) His soul.
9. Bradford skips over some of the events, including the election of the new governor, Thomas ______, and the activities of Allerton.
10. Despite the man's trickery Bradford was still considered to be a savvy ____.
11. The hire was supposed to cost ____ pound per month.
12. Bradford details the activities between _____ and the church.
13. Bradford refers to this time as having "some strange and remarkable ______."
14. It was said that the men soon became corrupted and ____.
15. At what time of year did the Dutch retreat to the fort to secure trade?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the main purpose of the ship?
2. Once again Weston was at the head of the troubles suffered by the Pilgrims when he denied the colonists their ______.
3. As a result of their weaknesses the colonists began to die from which of the folliowing:
4. Bradford comments about the ships that come to trade at the fort belonging to the:
5. In 1634 this tribe started a feud with the _____.
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)