|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ship sank near which town?
2. The "sad straits" were caused by a lack of skills in the ability to _____ their goods.
3. Who managed to take over Weston's ruined plantation?
4. Up until this time Bradford had stated that it would not be wise to ____ Weston.
5. Where was Weston sent after being convicted?
(c) New York.
6. The majority of the letters were filled with _____.
(a) News from home.
(b) People yearning for their loved ones.
7. As a result of their weaknesses the colonists began to die from which of the folliowing:
8. The man was known for being able to secure which of the following:
(b) Government appointments.
9. The man was the founder of which colony?
(b) New York.
(c) Rhode Island.
10. Once again Weston was at the head of the troubles suffered by the Pilgrims when he denied the colonists their ______.
(b) Water supply.
(d) Grant money.
11. One of the things Allerton was supposed to do was to hire a ____.
(a) Agriculture specialist.
(b) Farm manager.
12. Approximately how many people died from the epidemic?
13. It was discovered afterward that the locusts had nothing to do with the deaths, that the deaths were actually caused by which of the following:
14. The conflict was eventually settled by governors Prence and _____.
15. At what time of year did the Dutch retreat to the fort to secure trade?
Short Answer Questions
1. It seemed that the people on one of the plantations were doomed from the start. Fortunately some of them were saved by which person?
2. What was the rank of John Stone?
3. Allerton is referred to as being a _____ and unscrupulous man.
4. Bradford details the trade activities that took place on which river:
5. Bradford details the shipwreck of which vessel?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)