|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. The man was known for being able to secure which of the following:
d) Government appointments.
2. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
3. Which adjective best describes the behavior of the crew aboard the Mayflower?
4. What was the name of the document signed by the Puritans?
a) Plymouth Constitution.
b) Mayflower Compact.
c) Magna Carta.
d) Marshall Plan.
5. Who accompanied the high ranking native?
6. What type of church was formed by the group?
a) Lutheran church.
This section contains 453 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)