|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The conflict was eventually settled by governors Prence and _____.
2. Reverend John ____ was the first ordained minister to arrive at Plymouth Plantation
3. The conflict surrounded trading in an area that belonged to the _______Plantation.
4. The Pilgrims were saved, at least temporarily, when provisions arrived aboard which ship?
5. Winslow went to England to attempt to settle the accounts including the issues with the White ____.
6. Which is not one of the issues being suffered by the people of Plymouth Plantation at this time?
(a) Unclean water.
(b) Lack of education.
(c) Disregard of the Sabbath.
(d) Taxation without Representation.
7. Which was not one of the charges filed against Weston?
(a) Ill treatment of Indians.
8. Bradford details the trade activities that took place on which river:
9. Allerton had been given ____ to perform certain acts once he arrived in England.
(a) 1500 pounds.
(b) 2000 pounds.
(c) 800 pounds.
(d) 1000 pounds.
10. The ship sank near which town?
11. The population led to an excess of corn and ____.
(b) Dairy products.
12. There was a particularly large population growth in which area?
(c) Cape cod.
(d) Bay of Massachusetts.
13. Up until this time Bradford had stated that it would not be wise to ____ Weston.
14. Another plague swept through the area, this time throughout the Indian community. Out of 1000 Indians, approximately ___ survived.
15. The hire was supposed to cost ____ pound per month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following disguised himself to trick Bradford into helping his bleak situation?
2. Bradford details the activities between _____ and the church.
3. Allerton is referred to as being a _____ and unscrupulous man.
4. What was the main purpose of the ship?
5. Bradford details the shipwreck of which vessel?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)