|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The colonists were faced with a terrible ____ that struck in the middle of August.
(b) Hail storm.
2. In the end, Allerton ended up _____ the majority of the items that did not belong to him.
3. Which person finally returned from England with cargo including cattle and letters from England?
4. The governor of the plantation attempted to handle the situation with _____, an attempt that failed.
5. Bradford comments about the ships that come to trade at the fort belonging to the:
6. Where was Weston sent after being convicted?
(b) New York.
7. Approximately how many people died from the epidemic?
8. The Reverend Robinson died in which year?
9. On what date did the shipwreck occur?
(a) February 13.
(b) April 10.
(c) May 1.
(d) March 6.
10. The thing that most concerned Bradford was the separation of which of the following:
(a) Farmers and Adventurers.
(d) Community loyalties.
11. It was at this time Bradford learned about the illness of which person?
12. In 1634 this tribe started a feud with the _____.
13. Who typically sent the important communications from England?
14. It seemed that the people on one of the plantations were doomed from the start. Fortunately some of them were saved by which person?
15. Weston made a deal with the colonist to take a number of what type of animal pelts to England?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was Winslow elected as the new governor?
2. The conflict was eventually settled by governors Prence and _____.
3. The "sad straits" were caused by a lack of skills in the ability to _____ their goods.
4. Which is not one of the issues being suffered by the people of Plymouth Plantation at this time?
5. What was the rank of John Stone?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)