|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bradford refers to this time as having "some strange and remarkable ______."
2. The conflict was eventually settled by governors Prence and _____.
3. The ____ tribe was well known for having feuds with its neighbors.
4. The Revered entered into a partnership with which of the following:
5. It seemed that the people on one of the plantations were doomed from the start. Fortunately some of them were saved by which person?
6. Weston is eventually called up on how many charges?
7. The author writes about _____ and locusts and the affect on the colonists.
8. Another man determined to cheat the Pilgrims was John ____.
9. Another plague swept through the area, this time throughout the Indian community. Out of 1000 Indians, approximately ___ survived.
10. Who typically sent the important communications from England?
11. In 1634 this tribe started a feud with the _____.
12. There was a particularly large population growth in which area?
(c) Cape cod.
(d) Bay of Massachusetts.
13. The "sad straits" were caused by a lack of skills in the ability to _____ their goods.
14. Bradford states that two of the saddest incidents during this time too place on the ______ and Connecticut Rivers.
15. This man had been a pastor in which Massachusetts city before moving to Plymouth?
(c) Cape May.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time of year did the Dutch retreat to the fort to secure trade?
2. The colonists were faced with a terrible ____ that struck in the middle of August.
3. One letter stated that Allerton had gone so far with his treachery that there was no way ____ could be repaired.
4. The man's plan was to do which of the following:
5. It was discovered afterward that the locusts had nothing to do with the deaths, that the deaths were actually caused by which of the following:
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)