|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The conflict surrounded trading in an area that belonged to the _______Plantation.
2. Another man determined to cheat the Pilgrims was John ____.
3. It was said that the men soon became corrupted and ____.
4. Winslow went to England to attempt to settle the accounts including the issues with the White ____.
5. Weston's people objected not out of loyalty but out of fear of which of the following?
(a) Loss of Indian relations.
6. One letter stated that Allerton had gone so far with his treachery that there was no way ____ could be repaired.
(b) His soul.
(c) The accounts.
(d) The relationship.
7. The conflict was eventually settled by governors Prence and _____.
8. The hire was supposed to cost ____ pound per month.
9. How many pelts were taken to England?
10. It was not long until the colonists began to learn the ____ on the side of the Massachusetts.
11. Which person finally returned from England with cargo including cattle and letters from England?
12. Bradford comments about the ships that come to trade at the fort belonging to the:
13. Weston made a deal with the colonist to take a number of what type of animal pelts to England?
14. Another plague swept through the area, this time throughout the Indian community. Out of 1000 Indians, approximately ___ survived.
15. Who managed to take over Weston's ruined plantation?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1634 this tribe started a feud with the _____.
2. Plymouth Plantation flourished. People began to spread out and soon it became necessary for the people to start their own ____.
3. The colonists were faced with a terrible ____ that struck in the middle of August.
4. The Reverend Robinson died in which year?
5. Up until this time Bradford had stated that it would not be wise to ____ Weston.
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)