|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Weston's people objected not out of loyalty but out of fear of which of the following?
(c) Loss of Indian relations.
2. Stone managed to get the governor of Virginia drunk and ended up absconding with _____ pounds worth of provisions.
3. Which is not one of the issues being suffered by the people of Plymouth Plantation at this time?
(a) Lack of education.
(b) Unclean water.
(c) Disregard of the Sabbath.
(d) Taxation without Representation.
4. It was not long until the colonists began to learn the ____ on the side of the Massachusetts.
5. Bradford details the trade activities that took place on which river:
6. Bradford details the shipwreck of which vessel?
(a) Edmund Fitzgerald.
(b) Little James.
7. Allerton had been given ____ to perform certain acts once he arrived in England.
(a) 2000 pounds.
(b) 800 pounds.
(c) 1500 pounds.
(d) 1000 pounds.
8. The man was the founder of which colony?
(a) Rhode Island.
(c) New York.
9. One letter stated that Allerton had gone so far with his treachery that there was no way ____ could be repaired.
(b) The relationship.
(c) His soul.
(d) The accounts.
10. The hire was supposed to cost ____ pound per month.
11. As a result of their weaknesses the colonists began to die from which of the folliowing:
12. The population led to an excess of corn and ____.
(a) Dairy products.
13. Despite the man's trickery Bradford was still considered to be a savvy ____.
14. Approximately how many people died from the epidemic?
15. The ship sank near which town?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which person finally returned from England with cargo including cattle and letters from England?
2. The conflict was eventually settled by governors Prence and _____.
3. The Reverend Robinson died in which year?
4. In what year was Winslow elected as the new governor?
5. Up until this time Bradford had stated that it would not be wise to ____ Weston.
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)