|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The conflict was eventually settled by governors Prence and _____.
2. It seemed that the people on one of the plantations were doomed from the start. Fortunately some of them were saved by which person?
3. Weston's people objected not out of loyalty but out of fear of which of the following?
(c) Loss of Indian relations.
4. At what time of year did the Dutch retreat to the fort to secure trade?
5. Bradford details the shipwreck of which vessel?
(b) Edmund Fitzgerald.
(c) Little James.
6. Allerton had been given ____ to perform certain acts once he arrived in England.
(a) 800 pounds.
(b) 1000 pounds.
(c) 1500 pounds.
(d) 2000 pounds.
7. Bradford comments about the ships that come to trade at the fort belonging to the:
8. In what year was Winslow elected as the new governor?
9. The Pilgrims were saved, at least temporarily, when provisions arrived aboard which ship?
10. What was the main purpose of the ship?
11. It was at this time Bradford learned about the illness of which person?
12. The Governor feared that the separation would bring about _____.
(a) A breakdown in Indian relations.
(b) Lack of control over the people.
(c) The wrath of God.
13. The hire was supposed to cost ____ pound per month.
14. Bradford refers to this time as having "some strange and remarkable ______."
15. The man was known for being able to secure which of the following:
(a) Government appointments.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who managed to take over Weston's ruined plantation?
2. Bradford states that two of the saddest incidents during this time too place on the ______ and Connecticut Rivers.
3. Stone managed to get the governor of Virginia drunk and ended up absconding with _____ pounds worth of provisions.
4. Despite the man's trickery Bradford was still considered to be a savvy ____.
5. Bradford details the trade activities that took place on which river:
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)