Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Conflict over the trade took place between which two tribes?
(a) Massachusetts and Pequot.
(b) Mohicans and Seneca.
(c) Seneca and Iriquois.
(d) Pequot and Mohicans.
2. Bradford states that two of the saddest incidents during this time too place on the ______ and Connecticut Rivers.
3. In the end, Allerton ended up _____ the majority of the items that did not belong to him.
4. Bradford comments about the ships that come to trade at the fort belonging to the:
5. It was said that the men soon became corrupted and ____.
6. Up until this time Bradford had stated that it would not be wise to ____ Weston.
7. This man had been a pastor in which Massachusetts city before moving to Plymouth?
(d) Cape May.
8. The Pilgrims were saved, at least temporarily, when provisions arrived aboard which ship?
9. The Revered entered into a partnership with which of the following:
10. Stone managed to get the governor of Virginia drunk and ended up absconding with _____ pounds worth of provisions.
11. The majority of the letters were filled with _____.
(b) People yearning for their loved ones.
(d) News from home.
12. Instead of returning to New England with the person/object, Allerton opted to go to which British city?
13. The "sad straits" were caused by a lack of skills in the ability to _____ their goods.
14. What was the main purpose of the ship?
15. Stone arrived in Virginia from which region?
(a) South Pacific.
(d) West Indies.
Short Answer Questions
1. The colonists were faced with a terrible ____ that struck in the middle of August.
2. On what date did the shipwreck occur?
3. Allerton is referred to as being a _____ and unscrupulous man.
4. Approximately how many people died from the epidemic?
5. The man was the founder of which colony?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)