|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Another plague swept through the area, this time throughout the Indian community. Out of 1000 Indians, approximately ___ survived.
2. The man was known for being able to secure which of the following:
(a) Government appointments.
3. Weston is eventually called up on how many charges?
4. The Governor feared that the separation would bring about _____.
(a) Lack of control over the people.
(b) A breakdown in Indian relations.
(c) The wrath of God.
5. Plymouth Plantation flourished. People began to spread out and soon it became necessary for the people to start their own ____.
6. Reverend John ____ was the first ordained minister to arrive at Plymouth Plantation
7. Despite the man's trickery Bradford was still considered to be a savvy ____.
8. Which was not one of the charges filed against Weston?
(c) Ill treatment of Indians.
9. On what date did the shipwreck occur?
(a) March 6.
(b) April 10.
(c) February 13.
(d) May 1.
10. Which person finally returned from England with cargo including cattle and letters from England?
11. Up until this time Bradford had stated that it would not be wise to ____ Weston.
12. Winslow went to England to attempt to settle the accounts including the issues with the White ____.
13. As a result of their weaknesses the colonists began to die from which of the folliowing:
14. The ____ tribe was well known for having feuds with its neighbors.
15. Bradford states that two of the saddest incidents during this time too place on the ______ and Connecticut Rivers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Allerton had been given ____ to perform certain acts once he arrived in England.
2. It was said that the men soon became corrupted and ____.
3. The Dutch were fearful that the ____ would take away their trade if they did not get there first.
4. Instead of returning to New England with the person/object, Allerton opted to go to which British city?
5. The hire was supposed to cost ____ pound per month.
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)