|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Pilgrims were saved, at least temporarily, when provisions arrived aboard which ship?
2. Where was Weston sent after being convicted?
(c) New York.
3. Weston's people objected not out of loyalty but out of fear of which of the following?
(d) Loss of Indian relations.
4. The governor of the plantation attempted to handle the situation with _____, an attempt that failed.
5. It seemed that the people on one of the plantations were doomed from the start. Fortunately some of them were saved by which person?
6. As a result of their weaknesses the colonists began to die from which of the folliowing:
7. Who typically sent the important communications from England?
8. The Reverend Robinson died in which year?
9. Stone arrived in Virginia from which region?
(a) West Indies.
(d) South Pacific.
10. The conflict surrounded trading in an area that belonged to the _______Plantation.
11. The author writes about _____ and locusts and the affect on the colonists.
12. The man was the founder of which colony?
(c) Rhode Island.
(d) New York.
13. The population led to an excess of corn and ____.
(a) Dairy products.
14. In what year was Winslow elected as the new governor?
15. The ship sank near which town?
Short Answer Questions
1. Bradford details the shipwreck of which vessel?
2. The thing that most concerned Bradford was the separation of which of the following:
3. The Governor feared that the separation would bring about _____.
4. The Dutch were fearful that the ____ would take away their trade if they did not get there first.
5. Allerton is referred to as being a _____ and unscrupulous man.
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)