|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Another man determined to cheat the Pilgrims was John ____.
2. In 1634 this tribe started a feud with the _____.
3. Weston made a deal with the colonist to take a number of what type of animal pelts to England?
4. Where was Weston sent after being convicted?
(a) New York.
5. The Reverend Robinson died in which year?
6. Bradford comments about the ships that come to trade at the fort belonging to the:
7. On what date did the shipwreck occur?
(a) March 6.
(b) February 13.
(c) April 10.
(d) May 1.
8. The thing that most concerned Bradford was the separation of which of the following:
(c) Farmers and Adventurers.
(d) Community loyalties.
9. Bradford details the trade activities that took place on which river:
10. The Revered entered into a partnership with which of the following:
11. Stone arrived in Virginia from which region?
(c) South Pacific.
(d) West Indies.
12. Which is not one of the issues being suffered by the people of Plymouth Plantation at this time?
(a) Disregard of the Sabbath.
(b) Lack of education.
(c) Unclean water.
(d) Taxation without Representation.
13. Bradford details the activities between _____ and the church.
14. The hire was supposed to cost ____ pound per month.
15. The author writes about _____ and locusts and the affect on the colonists.
Short Answer Questions
1. One letter stated that Allerton had gone so far with his treachery that there was no way ____ could be repaired.
2. It was not long until the colonists began to learn the ____ on the side of the Massachusetts.
3. Allerton is referred to as being a _____ and unscrupulous man.
4. Instead of returning to New England with the person/object, Allerton opted to go to which British city?
5. Reverend John ____ was the first ordained minister to arrive at Plymouth Plantation
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)