|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Weston made a deal with the colonist to take a number of what type of animal pelts to England?
2. One letter stated that Allerton had gone so far with his treachery that there was no way ____ could be repaired.
(a) His soul.
(b) The relationship.
(d) The accounts.
3. Up until this time Bradford had stated that it would not be wise to ____ Weston.
4. There was a particularly large population growth in which area?
(c) Cape cod.
(d) Bay of Massachusetts.
5. Bradford comments about the ships that come to trade at the fort belonging to the:
6. It was not long until the colonists began to learn the ____ on the side of the Massachusetts.
7. The Governor feared that the separation would bring about _____.
(a) A breakdown in Indian relations.
(b) Lack of control over the people.
(c) The wrath of God.
8. Once again Weston was at the head of the troubles suffered by the Pilgrims when he denied the colonists their ______.
(c) Grant money.
(d) Water supply.
9. Approximately how many people died from the epidemic?
10. Which was not one of the charges filed against Weston?
(d) Ill treatment of Indians.
11. The hire was supposed to cost ____ pound per month.
12. The man's plan was to do which of the following:
(a) Take over the colonies.
(b) Oust Bradford as governor.
(c) Steal food from Plymouth Plantation.
(d) Steal land from the Massachusetts.
13. The man was known for being able to secure which of the following:
(a) Government appointments.
14. Bradford recounts the year 1623 The Sad Straits of ____'s men.
15. Allerton had been given ____ to perform certain acts once he arrived in England.
(a) 800 pounds.
(b) 2000 pounds.
(c) 1500 pounds.
(d) 1000 pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. The man was the founder of which colony?
2. The Pilgrims were saved, at least temporarily, when provisions arrived aboard which ship?
3. It was said that the men soon became corrupted and ____.
4. Where was Weston sent after being convicted?
5. Bradford details the activities between _____ and the church.
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)