|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bradford refers to this time as having "some strange and remarkable ______."
2. Reverend John ____ was the first ordained minister to arrive at Plymouth Plantation
3. The man was the founder of which colony?
(c) Rhode Island.
(d) New York.
4. Another man determined to cheat the Pilgrims was John ____.
5. It was at this time Bradford learned about the illness of which person?
6. On what date did the shipwreck occur?
(a) April 10.
(b) May 1.
(c) March 6.
(d) February 13.
7. Another plague swept through the area, this time throughout the Indian community. Out of 1000 Indians, approximately ___ survived.
8. Bradford details the trade activities that took place on which river:
9. Weston is eventually called up on how many charges?
10. In what year was Winslow elected as the new governor?
11. At what time of year did the Dutch retreat to the fort to secure trade?
12. Bradford details the activities between _____ and the church.
13. Bradford details the shipwreck of which vessel?
(b) Edmund Fitzgerald.
(c) Little James.
14. Stone arrived in Virginia from which region?
(a) South Pacific.
(b) West Indies.
15. Which person finally returned from England with cargo including cattle and letters from England?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Reverend Robinson died in which year?
2. Approximately how many people died from the epidemic?
3. The author writes about _____ and locusts and the affect on the colonists.
4. Once again Weston was at the head of the troubles suffered by the Pilgrims when he denied the colonists their ______.
5. Who ordered Weston's arrest?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)