|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what date did the shipwreck occur?
(a) March 6.
(b) April 10.
(c) May 1.
(d) February 13.
2. The majority of the letters were filled with _____.
(b) News from home.
(c) People yearning for their loved ones.
3. The Pilgrims were saved, at least temporarily, when provisions arrived aboard which ship?
4. It was at this time Bradford learned about the illness of which person?
5. The hire was supposed to cost ____ pound per month.
6. Weston's people objected not out of loyalty but out of fear of which of the following?
(b) Loss of Indian relations.
7. Bradford details the activities between _____ and the church.
8. One letter stated that Allerton had gone so far with his treachery that there was no way ____ could be repaired.
(a) His soul.
(b) The accounts.
(d) The relationship.
9. It was discovered afterward that the locusts had nothing to do with the deaths, that the deaths were actually caused by which of the following:
10. Instead of returning to New England with the person/object, Allerton opted to go to which British city?
11. The man's plan was to do which of the following:
(a) Steal land from the Massachusetts.
(b) Steal food from Plymouth Plantation.
(c) Take over the colonies.
(d) Oust Bradford as governor.
12. The "sad straits" were caused by a lack of skills in the ability to _____ their goods.
13. Which person finally returned from England with cargo including cattle and letters from England?
14. The Reverend Robinson died in which year?
15. The author writes about _____ and locusts and the affect on the colonists.
Short Answer Questions
1. It seemed that the people on one of the plantations were doomed from the start. Fortunately some of them were saved by which person?
2. Bradford states that two of the saddest incidents during this time too place on the ______ and Connecticut Rivers.
3. Who typically sent the important communications from England?
4. Conflict over the trade took place between which two tribes?
5. There was a particularly large population growth in which area?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)