|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Governor feared that the separation would bring about _____.
(b) The wrath of God.
(c) A breakdown in Indian relations.
(d) Lack of control over the people.
2. Conflict over the trade took place between which two tribes?
(a) Pequot and Mohicans.
(b) Seneca and Iriquois.
(c) Massachusetts and Pequot.
(d) Mohicans and Seneca.
3. In what year was Winslow elected as the new governor?
4. It was at this time Bradford learned about the illness of which person?
5. As a result of their weaknesses the colonists began to die from which of the folliowing:
6. The Pilgrims were saved, at least temporarily, when provisions arrived aboard which ship?
7. Which of the following disguised himself to trick Bradford into helping his bleak situation?
8. Bradford states that two of the saddest incidents during this time too place on the ______ and Connecticut Rivers.
9. Allerton had been given ____ to perform certain acts once he arrived in England.
(a) 800 pounds.
(b) 1000 pounds.
(c) 2000 pounds.
(d) 1500 pounds.
10. Plymouth Plantation flourished. People began to spread out and soon it became necessary for the people to start their own ____.
11. The "sad straits" were caused by a lack of skills in the ability to _____ their goods.
12. The population led to an excess of corn and ____.
(d) Dairy products.
13. The author writes about _____ and locusts and the affect on the colonists.
14. In 1634 this tribe started a feud with the _____.
15. Stone arrived in Virginia from which region?
(c) South Pacific.
(d) West Indies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Allerton is referred to as being a _____ and unscrupulous man.
2. It was not long until the colonists began to learn the ____ on the side of the Massachusetts.
3. Weston is eventually called up on how many charges?
4. The hire was supposed to cost ____ pound per month.
5. One of the things Allerton was supposed to do was to hire a ____.
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)