|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following men was one of the major players in arranging for the passage to the new location?
2. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
3. In what year did the signing take place?
4. Who arrived after these natives had visited the Puritans several times?
5. Which is not one of the topics mentioned in the conversation surrounding the topic?
6. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
(a) Start an uprising.
(c) Rush the castle.
7. What type of church was formed by the group?
(a) Quaker church.
(b) Lutheran church.
(c) Separatist church.
(d) Pilgrim church.
8. How long would the agreement stay in effect?
(a) 39 years.
(b) 24 years.
(c) 18 years.
(d) 10 years.
9. The settlers were typically split into two groups, the farmers and the ______.
10. Which is not one of the initial items planted in the new colony?
11. The man was soon labeled as being ____.
12. What was the name of the high ranking Indian that approached the group for the first time?
13. What was one of the main obstacles to going to the new city?
14. Which adjective best describes the behavior of the crew aboard the Mayflower?
15. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Bradford refer to this new era?
2. The person brought along how many people?
3. The deaths occurred over what time period?
4. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
5. What was the name of the governor at this time?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)