|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is said that ______ had subtler methods.
(a) The king.
(b) The Pope.
2. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
3. Who arrived after these natives had visited the Puritans several times?
4. The colony was going to be established in part to honor which of the following?
(b) Native Americans.
(d) Gods of agriculture.
5. What was the name of the new queen?
(a) Elizabeth I.
6. The Dutch viewed the group as being which of the following?
7. The man complained of which of the following the day before he died?
(a) Tingling sensation.
(b) Stomach ache.
(d) Heart palpatations.
8. What percentage of the people in the company died shortly after the development of the new government?
9. Which of the following men was one of the major players in arranging for the passage to the new location?
10. Who was chosen to act as the new governor?
11. Some people were even banished from their ____.
12. Which is not one of the topics mentioned in the conversation surrounding the topic?
13. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
14. What was the name of the governor at this time?
15. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
(c) Train stations.
Short Answer Questions
1. The settlers were typically split into two groups, the farmers and the ______.
2. Where did the group intend to settle?
3. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
4. What type of church was formed by the group?
5. Bradford quotes which famous philosopher?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)