|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which was one of the common diseases that plagued the people?
2. Bradford quotes which famous philosopher?
3. What was one of the main obstacles to going to the new city?
4. The documents asserted that the group would form into which of the following?
(a) Children of a new God.
(c) Civil Body Politic.
(d) A direct extension of the Prime Minister.
5. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
(a) The rack.
6. Which is not one of the topics mentioned in the conversation surrounding the topic?
7. Who was one of Robinson's main adversaries?
8. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
9. Bradford discusses the events that happened before the ship landed at which location?
(b) Cape Cod.
(d) New York.
10. The colony was going to be established in part to honor which of the following?
(b) Native Americans.
(d) Gods of agriculture.
11. The deaths occurred over what time period?
(a) 3-4 months.
(b) 4-6 months.
(c) 2-3 months.
(d) 1-2 months.
12. Which holiday has not been affected by the adoption of the traditions?
(b) Fourth of July.
13. The people that signed the compact were loyal subjects of which monarch?
14. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
(c) Train stations.
15. The settlers were typically split into two groups, the farmers and the ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. The majority of the governmental issues were determined while the group was at which location?
2. Where did the group intend to settle?
3. The two groups decided it would be important to have which of the following:
4. What was the name of the new governor's assistant?
5. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)