|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
2. Which of the following prompted the organization of the documents?
(b) Calculated treachery.
(c) Mutinous speeches.
3. Bradford quotes which famous philosopher?
4. Which of the following men was one of the major players in arranging for the passage to the new location?
5. What word was often used to describe the new queen?
6. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
(b) Train stations.
7. How did Bradford refer to this new era?
(a) Future of Plymouth.
(b) The Starting Time.
(c) A New Beginning.
(d) England Personified.
8. The colony was going to be established in part to honor which of the following?
(b) Native Americans.
(c) Gods of agriculture.
9. Which queen was responsible for some people being burned?
(b) Elizabeth I.
10. During what month did the first Indian approach the settlement?
11. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
12. The Dutch viewed the group as being which of the following?
13. What item(s) had been confiscated by the ship's crew?
14. What percentage of the people in the company died shortly after the development of the new government?
15. What was the name of the new governor's assistant?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which holiday has not been affected by the adoption of the traditions?
2. Who was one of Robinson's main adversaries?
3. The settlers were typically split into two groups, the farmers and the ______.
4. Where did the group intend to settle?
5. What occurred upon the arrival of the visitors?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)