|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following men was one of the major players in arranging for the passage to the new location?
2. What was the name given to the outspoken men of faith?
3. Who arrived after these natives had visited the Puritans several times?
4. Who accompanied the high ranking native?
5. How long would the agreement stay in effect?
(a) 24 years.
(b) 39 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 18 years.
6. What percentage of the people in the company died shortly after the development of the new government?
7. In what year did the signing take place?
8. Many people fled during the queen's rule and established themselves in which area?
(a) Low Countries.
9. Which adjective best describes the behavior of the crew aboard the Mayflower?
10. What was the name of the high ranking Indian that approached the group for the first time?
11. Who was chosen to act as the new governor?
12. What item(s) had been confiscated by the ship's crew?
13. What type of church was formed by the group?
(a) Quaker church.
(b) Pilgrim church.
(c) Lutheran church.
(d) Separatist church.
14. Within ____ the new arrivals had fallen out of good graces with the church.
(a) 3 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 12 months.
(d) 18 months.
15. How many points were mentioned in this decision?
Short Answer Questions
1. The majority of the governmental issues were determined while the group was at which location?
2. Which holiday has not been affected by the adoption of the traditions?
3. In 1607-1608 the newly formed group arranged for passage to which city?
4. The country had recently been severely affected by which of the following?
5. What word was often used to describe the new queen?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)