Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which adjective best describes the behavior of the crew aboard the Mayflower?
2. Who arrived after these natives had visited the Puritans several times?
3. Where did the group intend to settle?
(a) Central Virginia.
(b) Western Virginia.
(c) Eastern Virginia.
(d) Northern Virginia.
4. What was the name given to the outspoken men of faith?
5. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
6. What was the name of the group after it broke off from the established church?
7. What item(s) had been confiscated by the ship's crew?
8. What was the name given to the people who believed in the basis and origin of the Christian religion?
9. The man was soon labeled as being ____.
10. How long would the agreement stay in effect?
(a) 39 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 24 years.
(d) 18 years.
11. Who was one of Robinson's main adversaries?
12. The colony was going to be established in part to honor which of the following?
(a) Gods of agriculture.
(c) Native Americans.
13. It was common for the punished to be removed of their ____.
(c) Public standing.
14. Within ____ the new arrivals had fallen out of good graces with the church.
(a) 3 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 12 months.
(d) 18 months.
15. Which is not one of the topics mentioned in the conversation surrounding the topic?
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the names of the first people married in the new colony?
2. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
3. The documents asserted that the group would form into which of the following?
4. What was the name of the high ranking Indian that approached the group for the first time?
5. Who was not among the group of people dedicated to taking on the responsibilities?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)