|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was chosen to act as the new governor?
2. How long would the agreement stay in effect?
(a) 18 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 24 years.
(d) 39 years.
3. Which of the following men was one of the major players in arranging for the passage to the new location?
4. Which of the following prompted the organization of the documents?
(b) Calculated treachery.
(c) Mutinous speeches.
5. What was the name given to the people who believed in the basis and origin of the Christian religion?
6. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
(c) The rack.
7. Many people fled during the queen's rule and established themselves in which area?
(b) Low Countries.
8. Who was one of Robinson's main adversaries?
9. What were the names of the first people married in the new colony?
(a) Edward and Susannah.
(b) William and Mary.
(c) John and Elspeth.
(d) James and Felicity.
10. In what year did the signing take place?
11. Who accompanied the high ranking native?
12. Which is not one of the initial items planted in the new colony?
13. The colony was going to be established in part to honor which of the following?
(a) Gods of agriculture.
(d) Native Americans.
14. What percentage of the people in the company died shortly after the development of the new government?
15. The man continually tried to involve Robinson in what kind of activity?
(a) Arm wrestling match.
(b) Card game.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which adjective best describes the behavior of the crew aboard the Mayflower?
2. The documents asserted that the group would form into which of the following?
3. What item(s) had been confiscated by the ship's crew?
4. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
5. Bradford claims that the treatment of those that do not obey the church is as evil as the persecution of early ____.
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)