|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many people fled during the queen's rule and established themselves in which area?
(a) Low Countries.
2. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
3. What was the rank of the high ranking Indian?
(a) Head visitor.
(b) Medicine man.
4. It is said that ______ had subtler methods.
(b) The king.
(d) The Pope.
5. What occurred upon the arrival of the visitors?
(a) Physical altercation.
6. What was the name of the document signed by the Puritans?
(a) Marshall Plan.
(b) Plymouth Constitution.
(c) Mayflower Compact.
(d) Magna Carta.
7. What does the word "seceded" mean?
(c) Give in.
(d) Give up.
8. How long would the agreement stay in effect?
(a) 18 years.
(b) 24 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 39 years.
9. In what year did the signing take place?
10. What was the name of the new governor's assistant?
11. In 1607-1608 the newly formed group arranged for passage to which city?
12. The man complained of which of the following the day before he died?
(a) Stomach ache.
(b) Heart palpatations.
(d) Tingling sensation.
13. What was the name of the high ranking Indian that approached the group for the first time?
14. What was the name of the group after it broke off from the established church?
15. The deaths occurred over what time period?
(a) 3-4 months.
(b) 4-6 months.
(c) 2-3 months.
(d) 1-2 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. The documents asserted that the group would form into which of the following?
2. What was the name of the new queen?
3. What adjective is used to describe the group's newly chosen city?
4. The country had recently been severely affected by which of the following?
5. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)