|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people were left with the brunt of the responsibility?
2. Bradford claims that the treatment of those that do not obey the church is as evil as the persecution of early ____.
3. What word was often used to describe the new queen?
4. Which is not one of the initial items planted in the new colony?
5. What was the name of the document signed by the Puritans?
(a) Marshall Plan.
(b) Plymouth Constitution.
(c) Magna Carta.
(d) Mayflower Compact.
6. What was the name given to the people who believed in the basis and origin of the Christian religion?
7. What adjective is used to describe the group's newly chosen city?
8. Bradford quotes which famous philosopher?
9. The person brought along how many people?
10. What was one of the main obstacles to going to the new city?
11. Who arrived after these natives had visited the Puritans several times?
12. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
(a) Start an uprising.
(d) Rush the castle.
13. Which of the following prompted the organization of the documents?
(c) Mutinous speeches.
(d) Calculated treachery.
14. Which was one of the common diseases that plagued the people?
15. The queen assigned some of the repatriated people to positions in the ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
2. Which is not one of the topics mentioned in the conversation surrounding the topic?
3. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
4. What percentage of the people in the company died shortly after the development of the new government?
5. How did Bradford refer to this new era?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)