|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man was soon labeled as being ____.
2. During what month did the first Indian approach the settlement?
3. What were the names of the first people married in the new colony?
(a) James and Felicity.
(b) William and Mary.
(c) Edward and Susannah.
(d) John and Elspeth.
4. How many people were left with the brunt of the responsibility?
5. What occurred upon the arrival of the visitors?
(b) Physical altercation.
6. What percentage of the people in the company died shortly after the development of the new government?
7. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
8. Bradford claims that the treatment of those that do not obey the church is as evil as the persecution of early ____.
9. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
10. Within ____ the new arrivals had fallen out of good graces with the church.
(a) 12 months.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 3 months.
11. How long would the agreement stay in effect?
(a) 24 years.
(b) 39 years.
(c) 18 years.
(d) 10 years.
12. Which is not one of the topics mentioned in the conversation surrounding the topic?
13. What was the rank of the high ranking Indian?
(c) Medicine man.
(d) Head visitor.
14. Who was chosen to act as the new governor?
15. It was common for the punished to be removed of their ____.
(d) Public standing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the governor at this time?
2. What was the name of the high ranking Indian that approached the group for the first time?
3. The settlers were typically split into two groups, the farmers and the ______.
4. What was one of the main obstacles to going to the new city?
5. Which queen was responsible for some people being burned?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)