|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the group intend to settle?
(a) Western Virginia.
(b) Northern Virginia.
(c) Eastern Virginia.
(d) Central Virginia.
2. What type of church was formed by the group?
(a) Quaker church.
(b) Lutheran church.
(c) Pilgrim church.
(d) Separatist church.
3. What was the name of the high ranking Indian that approached the group for the first time?
4. The country had recently been severely affected by which of the following?
5. What was the rank of the high ranking Indian?
(a) Head visitor.
(d) Medicine man.
6. How long would the agreement stay in effect?
(a) 24 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 39 years.
(d) 18 years.
7. In what year did the signing take place?
8. Who arrived after these natives had visited the Puritans several times?
9. In 1607-1608 the newly formed group arranged for passage to which city?
10. Who was chosen to act as the new governor?
11. The man continually tried to involve Robinson in what kind of activity?
(c) Arm wrestling match.
(d) Card game.
12. What does the word "seceded" mean?
(a) Give up.
(b) Give in.
13. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
14. The deaths occurred over what time period?
(a) 3-4 months.
(b) 1-2 months.
(c) 2-3 months.
(d) 4-6 months.
15. What was the name of the new queen?
(b) Elizabeth I.
Short Answer Questions
1. The two groups decided it would be important to have which of the following:
2. Bradford discusses the events that happened before the ship landed at which location?
3. What was one of the main obstacles to going to the new city?
4. Who accompanied the high ranking native?
5. What was the name of the new governor's assistant?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)