|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following men was one of the major players in arranging for the passage to the new location?
2. How long would the agreement stay in effect?
(a) 39 years.
(b) 18 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 24 years.
3. What word was often used to describe the new queen?
4. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
5. The settlers were typically split into two groups, the farmers and the ______.
6. What was the name of the high ranking Indian that approached the group for the first time?
7. Some people were even banished from their ____.
8. Who was one of Robinson's main adversaries?
9. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
10. The man was soon labeled as being ____.
11. Who arrived after these natives had visited the Puritans several times?
12. The country had recently been severely affected by which of the following?
13. The documents asserted that the group would form into which of the following?
(a) Civil Body Politic.
(c) A direct extension of the Prime Minister.
(d) Children of a new God.
14. The text states that the new government would act "for the general good of the colony, unto which we promise all due _______ and obedience."
15. Who was not among the group of people dedicated to taking on the responsibilities?
Short Answer Questions
1. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
2. What was the name given to the outspoken men of faith?
3. The person brought along how many people?
4. How many people were left with the brunt of the responsibility?
5. What was the name of the new governor's assistant?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)