|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Within ____ the new arrivals had fallen out of good graces with the church.
(a) 3 months.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 12 months.
(d) 6 months.
2. In what year did the signing take place?
3. Bradford claims that the treatment of those that do not obey the church is as evil as the persecution of early ____.
4. The person brought along how many people?
5. In 1607-1608 the newly formed group arranged for passage to which city?
6. Which is not one of the initial items planted in the new colony?
7. The man was soon labeled as being ____.
8. What was the rank of the high ranking Indian?
(a) Medicine man.
(b) Head visitor.
9. Which king took the place of the queen as the ruler of Britain?
(a) Edward III.
(b) Charles I.
(c) James I.
(d) Henry V.
10. The majority of the governmental issues were determined while the group was at which location?
(a) At sea.
(b) Deacons' supper.
(c) Sunday school services.
(d) Community meeting house.
11. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
12. Which of the following prompted the organization of the documents?
(c) Mutinous speeches.
(d) Calculated treachery.
13. What was the name of the governor at this time?
14. Where did the group intend to settle?
(a) Northern Virginia.
(b) Eastern Virginia.
(c) Western Virginia.
(d) Central Virginia.
15. How did Bradford refer to this new era?
(a) A New Beginning.
(b) Future of Plymouth.
(c) The Starting Time.
(d) England Personified.
Short Answer Questions
1. What percentage of the people in the company died shortly after the development of the new government?
2. The colony was going to be established in part to honor which of the following?
3. What item(s) had been confiscated by the ship's crew?
4. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
5. The people that signed the compact were loyal subjects of which monarch?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)