|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It was common for the punished to be removed of their ____.
(c) Public standing.
2. The majority of the governmental issues were determined while the group was at which location?
(a) At sea.
(b) Sunday school services.
(c) Deacons' supper.
(d) Community meeting house.
3. The man complained of which of the following the day before he died?
(a) Tingling sensation.
(b) Stomach ache.
(d) Heart palpatations.
4. How many points were mentioned in this decision?
5. It is said that ______ had subtler methods.
(a) The Pope.
(c) The king.
6. Which king took the place of the queen as the ruler of Britain?
(a) James I.
(b) Charles I.
(c) Edward III.
(d) Henry V.
7. Which of the following prompted the organization of the documents?
(c) Mutinous speeches.
(d) Calculated treachery.
8. What was the name given to the outspoken men of faith?
9. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
(a) Rush the castle.
(b) Start an uprising.
10. During what month did the first Indian approach the settlement?
11. Where did the group intend to settle?
(a) Central Virginia.
(b) Western Virginia.
(c) Northern Virginia.
(d) Eastern Virginia.
12. Which adjective best describes the behavior of the crew aboard the Mayflower?
13. What occurred upon the arrival of the visitors?
(b) Physical altercation.
14. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
15. The man was soon labeled as being ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the rank of the high ranking Indian?
2. What item(s) had been confiscated by the ship's crew?
3. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
4. The person brought along how many people?
5. What adjective is used to describe the group's newly chosen city?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)