|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What percentage of the people in the company died shortly after the development of the new government?
2. Who arrived after these natives had visited the Puritans several times?
3. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
4. The person brought along how many people?
5. The Dutch viewed the group as being which of the following?
6. What was the name given to the people who believed in the basis and origin of the Christian religion?
7. What was one of the main obstacles to going to the new city?
8. Which adjective best describes the behavior of the crew aboard the Mayflower?
9. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
(b) Wicked ways.
10. The man continually tried to involve Robinson in what kind of activity?
(a) Arm wrestling match.
(b) Card game.
11. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
(a) Train stations.
12. The man complained of which of the following the day before he died?
(a) Stomach ache.
(b) Tingling sensation.
(d) Heart palpatations.
13. Who was not among the group of people dedicated to taking on the responsibilities?
14. Which queen was responsible for some people being burned?
(a) Elizabeth I.
15. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
(b) The rack.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long would the agreement stay in effect?
2. Who was one of Robinson's main adversaries?
3. The deaths occurred over what time period?
4. Which king took the place of the queen as the ruler of Britain?
5. What was the name of the high ranking Indian that approached the group for the first time?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)