|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
2. Which adjective best describes the behavior of the crew aboard the Mayflower?
3. Which holiday has not been affected by the adoption of the traditions?
(c) Fourth of July.
4. The majority of the governmental issues were determined while the group was at which location?
(a) At sea.
(b) Deacons' supper.
(c) Sunday school services.
(d) Community meeting house.
5. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
6. Who accompanied the high ranking native?
7. What was the rank of the high ranking Indian?
(c) Medicine man.
(d) Head visitor.
8. What was the name given to the outspoken men of faith?
9. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
(b) Start an uprising.
(c) Rush the castle.
10. Where did the group intend to settle?
(a) Eastern Virginia.
(b) Central Virginia.
(c) Western Virginia.
(d) Northern Virginia.
11. How many people were left with the brunt of the responsibility?
12. The documents asserted that the group would form into which of the following?
(a) Civil Body Politic.
(c) A direct extension of the Prime Minister.
(d) Children of a new God.
13. How long would the agreement stay in effect?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 18 years.
(c) 39 years.
(d) 24 years.
14. Which of the following men was one of the major players in arranging for the passage to the new location?
15. Who was one of Robinson's main adversaries?
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the names of the first people married in the new colony?
2. Who was not among the group of people dedicated to taking on the responsibilities?
3. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
4. Which king took the place of the queen as the ruler of Britain?
5. What was the name of the group after it broke off from the established church?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)