|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The settlers were typically split into two groups, the farmers and the ______.
2. The people that signed the compact were loyal subjects of which monarch?
3. Which queen was responsible for some people being burned?
(c) Elizabeth I.
4. During what month did the first Indian approach the settlement?
5. The man was soon labeled as being ____.
6. What were the names of the first people married in the new colony?
(a) Edward and Susannah.
(b) James and Felicity.
(c) William and Mary.
(d) John and Elspeth.
7. Which of the following prompted the organization of the documents?
(b) Calculated treachery.
(d) Mutinous speeches.
8. Who was one of Robinson's main adversaries?
9. It was common for the punished to be removed of their ____.
(c) Public standing.
10. The majority of the governmental issues were determined while the group was at which location?
(a) Community meeting house.
(b) Deacons' supper.
(c) Sunday school services.
(d) At sea.
11. Many people fled during the queen's rule and established themselves in which area?
(a) Low Countries.
12. Bradford quotes which famous philosopher?
13. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
(a) Train stations.
14. Within ____ the new arrivals had fallen out of good graces with the church.
(a) 18 months.
(b) 12 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 6 months.
15. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
(d) Wicked ways.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did the signing take place?
2. The Dutch viewed the group as being which of the following?
3. How long would the agreement stay in effect?
4. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
5. The deaths occurred over what time period?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)