|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many people fled during the queen's rule and established themselves in which area?
(b) Low Countries.
2. The deaths occurred over what time period?
(a) 2-3 months.
(b) 1-2 months.
(c) 3-4 months.
(d) 4-6 months.
3. The settlers were typically split into two groups, the farmers and the ______.
4. The man complained of which of the following the day before he died?
(a) Tingling sensation.
(c) Heart palpatations.
(d) Stomach ache.
5. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
6. Which of the following prompted the organization of the documents?
(b) Calculated treachery.
(c) Mutinous speeches.
7. During what month did the first Indian approach the settlement?
8. Where did the group intend to settle?
(a) Western Virginia.
(b) Eastern Virginia.
(c) Central Virginia.
(d) Northern Virginia.
9. What was the name of the document signed by the Puritans?
(a) Marshall Plan.
(b) Plymouth Constitution.
(c) Magna Carta.
(d) Mayflower Compact.
10. In 1607-1608 the newly formed group arranged for passage to which city?
11. The country had recently been severely affected by which of the following?
12. Which is not one of the initial items planted in the new colony?
13. What was the name given to the people who believed in the basis and origin of the Christian religion?
14. Some people were even banished from their ____.
15. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
(c) Train stations.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many points were mentioned in this decision?
2. What was the name given to the outspoken men of faith?
3. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
4. Who was chosen to act as the new governor?
5. Which adjective best describes the behavior of the crew aboard the Mayflower?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)