|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
2. In what year did the signing take place?
3. What was the name of the document signed by the Puritans?
(a) Mayflower Compact.
(b) Magna Carta.
(c) Marshall Plan.
(d) Plymouth Constitution.
4. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
(a) Start an uprising.
(b) Rush the castle.
5. The documents asserted that the group would form into which of the following?
(a) A direct extension of the Prime Minister.
(b) Civil Body Politic.
(c) Children of a new God.
6. What was the name of the governor at this time?
7. The settlers were typically split into two groups, the farmers and the ______.
8. How many points were mentioned in this decision?
9. The people that signed the compact were loyal subjects of which monarch?
10. What item(s) had been confiscated by the ship's crew?
11. The deaths occurred over what time period?
(a) 2-3 months.
(b) 4-6 months.
(c) 3-4 months.
(d) 1-2 months.
12. Who was not among the group of people dedicated to taking on the responsibilities?
13. Some people were even banished from their ____.
14. The queen assigned some of the repatriated people to positions in the ____.
15. Which adjective best describes the behavior of the crew aboard the Mayflower?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
2. Which of the following men was one of the major players in arranging for the passage to the new location?
3. Bradford claims that the treatment of those that do not obey the church is as evil as the persecution of early ____.
4. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
5. The man complained of which of the following the day before he died?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)