|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following prompted the organization of the documents?
(c) Calculated treachery.
(d) Mutinous speeches.
2. The man continually tried to involve Robinson in what kind of activity?
(a) Arm wrestling match.
(d) Card game.
3. Bradford discusses the events that happened before the ship landed at which location?
(a) Cape Cod.
(d) New York.
4. The documents asserted that the group would form into which of the following?
(a) A direct extension of the Prime Minister.
(b) Children of a new God.
(c) Civil Body Politic.
5. What adjective is used to describe the group's newly chosen city?
6. Who accompanied the high ranking native?
7. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
8. What percentage of the people in the company died shortly after the development of the new government?
9. Who was one of Robinson's main adversaries?
10. What was the name of the governor at this time?
11. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
(b) Train stations.
12. The country had recently been severely affected by which of the following?
13. Which is not one of the topics mentioned in the conversation surrounding the topic?
14. Who was chosen to act as the new governor?
15. Bradford claims that the treatment of those that do not obey the church is as evil as the persecution of early ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Bradford refer to this new era?
2. The man complained of which of the following the day before he died?
3. Who was not among the group of people dedicated to taking on the responsibilities?
4. What were the names of the first people married in the new colony?
5. What word was often used to describe the new queen?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)