|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the new queen?
(d) Elizabeth I.
2. It was common for the punished to be removed of their ____.
(d) Public standing.
3. Which is not one of the topics mentioned in the conversation surrounding the topic?
4. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
(b) Rush the castle.
(d) Start an uprising.
5. What was the name given to the people who believed in the basis and origin of the Christian religion?
6. Who was not among the group of people dedicated to taking on the responsibilities?
7. What was the name of the high ranking Indian that approached the group for the first time?
8. The colony was going to be established in part to honor which of the following?
(a) Gods of agriculture.
(c) Native Americans.
9. What was the rank of the high ranking Indian?
(c) Medicine man.
(d) Head visitor.
10. It is said that ______ had subtler methods.
(b) The king.
(d) The Pope.
11. What does the word "seceded" mean?
(a) Give in.
(b) Give up.
12. During what month did the first Indian approach the settlement?
13. In what year did the signing take place?
14. Who accompanied the high ranking native?
15. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people were left with the brunt of the responsibility?
2. The documents asserted that the group would form into which of the following?
3. What was the name of the group after it broke off from the established church?
4. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
5. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)