Short Answer Questions Key
1. What was the name given to the outspoken men of faith?
2. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
3. Bradford quotes which famous philosopher?
4. Bradford claims that the treatment of those that do not obey the church is as evil as the persecution of early ____.
5. It was common for the punished to be removed of their ____.
6. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
7. Some people were even banished from their ____.
8. It is said that ______ had subtler methods.
9. Which queen was responsible for some people being burned?
This section contains 3,010 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)