1. What was the name given to the outspoken men of faith?
2. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
3. Bradford quotes which famous philosopher?
4. Bradford claims that the treatment of those that do not obey the church is as evil as the persecution of early ____.
5. It was common for the punished to be removed of their ____.
6. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
7. Some people were even banished from their ____.
8. It is said that ______ had subtler methods.
9. Which queen was responsible for some people being burned?
This section contains 3,010 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)