|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Conflict over the trade took place between which two tribes?
(a) Seneca and Iriquois.
(b) Pequot and Mohicans.
(c) Massachusetts and Pequot.
(d) Mohicans and Seneca.
2. Plymouth Plantation flourished. People began to spread out and soon it became necessary for the people to start their own ____.
3. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
4. What adjective was used to describe this group's behavior?
5. What was the man's rank?
(a) Right Reverend.
(b) Parish priest.
(c) Reverend Elder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
2. Which of the following was an adviser to Sherley?
3. Who was one of Robinson's main adversaries?
4. Who accompanied the high ranking native?
5. Another plague swept through the area, this time throughout the Indian community. Out of 1000 Indians, approximately ___ survived.
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)