|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The growing population prompted many people to move to which area?
2. Bradford details the activities between _____ and the church.
3. Bradford believed only one thing could save man from himself. What was it?
(a) Hard work.
(c) Grace of God.
4. The conflict surrounded trading in an area that belonged to the _______Plantation.
5. Which adjective best describes the behavior of the crew aboard the Mayflower?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the word "seceded" mean?
2. The documents asserted that the group would form into which of the following?
3. Plymouth Plantation flourished. People began to spread out and soon it became necessary for the people to start their own ____.
4. Which of the following disguised himself to trick Bradford into helping his bleak situation?
5. The Dutch were fearful that the ____ would take away their trade if they did not get there first.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)