|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is not one of the issues being suffered by the people of Plymouth Plantation at this time?
(a) Disregard of the Sabbath.
(b) Lack of education.
(c) Taxation without Representation.
(d) Unclean water.
2. The pastor eventually left the colony when he was elected president of which of the following?
(b) Rhode Island.
3. The author writes about _____ and locusts and the affect on the colonists.
4. Who was not among the group of people dedicated to taking on the responsibilities?
5. Winslow went to England to attempt to settle the accounts including the issues with the White ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrived after these natives had visited the Puritans several times?
2. Bradford details the shipwreck of which vessel?
3. What was the name of the group after it broke off from the established church?
4. The queen assigned some of the repatriated people to positions in the ____.
5. How did Bradford refer to this new era?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)