|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the things Allerton was supposed to do was to hire a ____.
(b) Farm manager.
(d) Agriculture specialist.
2. Once again Weston was at the head of the troubles suffered by the Pilgrims when he denied the colonists their ______.
(a) Grant money.
(c) Water supply.
3. Which of the following men was one of the major players in arranging for the passage to the new location?
4. The Pilgrims were saved, at least temporarily, when provisions arrived aboard which ship?
5. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
(c) The rack.
Short Answer Questions
1. The trial of the pastor surrounded which of the following issues?
2. What adjective was used to describe this group's behavior?
3. What was the man's rank?
4. Bradford details the trade activities that took place on which river:
5. The Dutch were fearful that the ____ would take away their trade if they did not get there first.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)