|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bradford states that two of the saddest incidents during this time too place on the ______ and Connecticut Rivers.
2. What was the name given to the people who believed in the basis and origin of the Christian religion?
3. Bradford skips over some of the events, including the election of the new governor, Thomas ______, and the activities of Allerton.
4. How many pelts were taken to England?
5. Which person finally returned from England with cargo including cattle and letters from England?
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead of returning to New England with the person/object, Allerton opted to go to which British city?
2. What was the name of the high ranking Indian that approached the group for the first time?
3. Which is not one of the topics mentioned in the conversation surrounding the topic?
4. Bradford comments about the ships that come to trade at the fort belonging to the:
5. Stone arrived in Virginia from which region?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)