|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It was at this time Bradford learned about the illness of which person?
2. Who was one of Robinson's main adversaries?
3. Which man was referred to as being the "ringleader" of the group?
4. The Dutch were fearful that the ____ would take away their trade if they did not get there first.
5. Newcomers began to form their own churches and ____.
(b) Trade agreements.
Short Answer Questions
1. Winslow went to England to attempt to settle the accounts including the issues with the White ____.
2. Which was not one of the charges filed against Weston?
3. What was the name given to the people who believed in the basis and origin of the Christian religion?
4. The Reverend Robinson died in which year?
5. The men pretended to befriend a Narragansett Indian and stole which of the following from him?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)