|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Weston's people objected not out of loyalty but out of fear of which of the following?
(c) Loss of Indian relations.
2. Bradford skips over some of the events, including the election of the new governor, Thomas ______, and the activities of Allerton.
3. The Pilgrims were saved, at least temporarily, when provisions arrived aboard which ship?
4. In what year was Winslow elected as the new governor?
5. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
(d) Wicked ways.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the high ranking Indian that approached the group for the first time?
2. The man continually tried to involve Robinson in what kind of activity?
3. Which man was referred to as being the "ringleader" of the group?
4. It was decided that the man would be removed from his position and therefore would no longer represent the ____.
5. Once again Weston was at the head of the troubles suffered by the Pilgrims when he denied the colonists their ______.
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)