|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Allerton had been given ____ to perform certain acts once he arrived in England.
(a) 800 pounds.
(b) 2000 pounds.
(c) 1500 pounds.
(d) 1000 pounds.
2. Many people fled during the queen's rule and established themselves in which area?
(a) Low Countries.
3. The thing that most concerned Bradford was the separation of which of the following:
(b) Community loyalties.
(d) Farmers and Adventurers.
4. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
5. It was discovered afterward that the locusts had nothing to do with the deaths, that the deaths were actually caused by which of the following:
Short Answer Questions
1. In the end, Allerton ended up _____ the majority of the items that did not belong to him.
2. Another plague swept through the area, this time throughout the Indian community. Out of 1000 Indians, approximately ___ survived.
3. Which person finally returned from England with cargo including cattle and letters from England?
4. Within ____ the new arrivals had fallen out of good graces with the church.
5. The Pequot attempted to make amends with the _______ tribe, an attempt that also failed.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)