|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the group spend at the Plantation?
(a) 6 weeks.
(b) 10 weeks.
(c) 8 weeks.
(d) 4 weeks.
2. What was the name of the high ranking Indian that approached the group for the first time?
3. In 1607-1608 the newly formed group arranged for passage to which city?
4. The "sad straits" were caused by a lack of skills in the ability to _____ their goods.
5. What was the name of the new queen?
(d) Elizabeth I.
Short Answer Questions
1. The country had recently been severely affected by which of the following?
2. What was the man's rank?
3. What was the name of the governor at this time?
4. The man was the founder of which colony?
5. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)