|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The majority of the governmental issues were determined while the group was at which location?
(a) At sea.
(b) Community meeting house.
(c) Deacons' supper.
(d) Sunday school services.
2. Bradford skips over some of the events, including the election of the new governor, Thomas ______, and the activities of Allerton.
3. Which of the following disguised himself to trick Bradford into helping his bleak situation?
4. One letter stated that Allerton had gone so far with his treachery that there was no way ____ could be repaired.
(a) The relationship.
(c) The accounts.
(d) His soul.
5. The man was soon labeled as being ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is not one of the topics mentioned in the conversation surrounding the topic?
2. Who ordered Weston's arrest?
3. Which was one of the common diseases that plagued the people?
4. The text states that the new government would act "for the general good of the colony, unto which we promise all due _______ and obedience."
5. Bradford comments about the ships that come to trade at the fort belonging to the:
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)