|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time of year did the Dutch retreat to the fort to secure trade?
2. In which city did the colonists gather?
3. The ____ tribe was well known for having feuds with its neighbors.
4. What adjective is used to describe the group's newly chosen city?
5. Reverend John ____ was the first ordained minister to arrive at Plymouth Plantation
Short Answer Questions
1. Which was one of the common diseases that plagued the people?
2. The colony was going to be established in part to honor which of the following?
3. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
4. What adjective was used to describe this group's behavior?
5. It was not long until the colonists began to learn the ____ on the side of the Massachusetts.
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)