|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There was a particularly large population growth in which area?
(c) Cape cod.
(d) Bay of Massachusetts.
2. The deaths occurred over what time period?
(a) 4-6 months.
(b) 3-4 months.
(c) 1-2 months.
(d) 2-3 months.
3. How long did the group spend at the Plantation?
(a) 8 weeks.
(b) 10 weeks.
(c) 4 weeks.
(d) 6 weeks.
4. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
(a) The rack.
5. Stone managed to get the governor of Virginia drunk and ended up absconding with _____ pounds worth of provisions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Many people fled during the queen's rule and established themselves in which area?
2. According to Bradford, not much happened in 1639 and 1640. Which of the following is not mentioned as one of the events of those two years?
3. What type of church was formed by the group?
4. The country had recently been severely affected by which of the following?
5. The Pequot attempted to make amends with the _______ tribe, an attempt that also failed.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)