|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the names of the first people married in the new colony?
(a) James and Felicity.
(b) Edward and Susannah.
(c) John and Elspeth.
(d) William and Mary.
2. Approximately how many people died from the epidemic?
3. It was decided that the man would be removed from his position and therefore would no longer represent the ____.
4. The country had recently been severely affected by which of the following?
5. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which person finally returned from England with cargo including cattle and letters from England?
2. Where was Weston sent after being convicted?
3. The ship sank near which town?
4. What word was often used to describe the new queen?
5. In which city did the colonists gather?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)