|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following disguised himself to trick Bradford into helping his bleak situation?
2. What was the main purpose of the ship?
3. Which man was referred to as being the "ringleader" of the group?
4. What was the name given to the people who believed in the basis and origin of the Christian religion?
5. It was common for the punished to be removed of their ____.
(d) Public standing.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Pequot attempted to make amends with the _______ tribe, an attempt that also failed.
2. As a result of their weaknesses the colonists began to die from which of the folliowing:
3. The ship sank near which town?
4. The man was soon labeled as being ____.
5. The Reverend Robinson died in which year?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)