|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the rank of John Stone?
2. It was discovered afterward that the locusts had nothing to do with the deaths, that the deaths were actually caused by which of the following:
3. What was the name of the high ranking Indian that approached the group for the first time?
4. It was said that the men soon became corrupted and ____.
5. Bradford discusses the aversion of a war with the ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bradford details the shipwreck of which vessel?
2. Which is not mentioned as one of the immoral acts that outraged Bradford?
3. Which is not one of the issues being suffered by the people of Plymouth Plantation at this time?
4. Which queen was responsible for some people being burned?
5. Allerton is referred to as being a _____ and unscrupulous man.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)