|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the rank of the high ranking Indian?
(c) Medicine man.
(d) Head visitor.
2. Approximately how long did the agent remain on the job in England?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 5 years.
3. In what year was Winslow elected as the new governor?
4. Who ordered Weston's arrest?
5. The Pequot attempted to make amends with the _______ tribe, an attempt that also failed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
2. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
3. The people that signed the compact were loyal subjects of which monarch?
4. As a result of their weaknesses the colonists began to die from which of the folliowing:
5. The attempt, although futile, was considered to be:
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)