|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was chosen to act as the new governor?
2. Bradford details the shipwreck of which vessel?
(a) Little James.
(c) Edmund Fitzgerald.
3. It was at this time Bradford learned about the illness of which person?
4. Where did the group intend to settle?
(a) Central Virginia.
(b) Eastern Virginia.
(c) Northern Virginia.
(d) Western Virginia.
5. The two groups decided it would be important to have which of the following:
Short Answer Questions
1. Bradford refers to this time as having "some strange and remarkable ______."
2. During what month did the first Indian approach the settlement?
3. The people that signed the compact were loyal subjects of which monarch?
4. The Governor feared that the separation would bring about _____.
5. The deaths occurred over what time period?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)