|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The death occurred during which year?
2. The ____ tribe was well known for having feuds with its neighbors.
3. How many people were left with the brunt of the responsibility?
4. Bradford writes about which natural occurrence?
(a) Rutting season.
5. The hire was supposed to cost ____ pound per month.
Short Answer Questions
1. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
2. Which was not one of the charges filed against Weston?
3. Weston made a deal with the colonist to take a number of what type of animal pelts to England?
4. During what month did the first Indian approach the settlement?
5. Which is not one of the initial items planted in the new colony?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)