|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author writes about _____ and locusts and the affect on the colonists.
2. Despite the man's trickery Bradford was still considered to be a savvy ____.
3. In the end, Allerton ended up _____ the majority of the items that did not belong to him.
4. The Pilgrims were saved, at least temporarily, when provisions arrived aboard which ship?
5. Who arrived after these natives had visited the Puritans several times?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Revered entered into a partnership with which of the following:
2. What was the name of the document signed by the Puritans?
3. Up until this time Bradford had stated that it would not be wise to ____ Weston.
4. The people that signed the compact were loyal subjects of which monarch?
5. How long did the group spend at the Plantation?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)