|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item(s) had been confiscated by the ship's crew?
2. The two groups decided it would be important to have which of the following:
3. The man continually tried to involve Robinson in what kind of activity?
(c) Arm wrestling match.
(d) Card game.
4. Weston is eventually called up on how many charges?
5. The person brought along how many people?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city did the colonists gather?
2. Plymouth Plantation flourished. People began to spread out and soon it became necessary for the people to start their own ____.
3. The colonists gathered to discuss broken agreements between the Massachusetts government and the _____.
4. The Reverend Robinson died in which year?
5. The Governor feared that the separation would bring about _____.
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)