|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective is used to describe the group's newly chosen city?
2. Stone managed to get the governor of Virginia drunk and ended up absconding with _____ pounds worth of provisions.
3. The population led to an excess of corn and ____.
(d) Dairy products.
4. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
5. Bradford comments about the ships that come to trade at the fort belonging to the:
Short Answer Questions
1. The Pequot attempted to make amends with the _______ tribe, an attempt that also failed.
2. Which man was referred to as being the "ringleader" of the group?
3. Which of the following was an adviser to Sherley?
4. The Governor feared that the separation would bring about _____.
5. Which of the following disguised himself to trick Bradford into helping his bleak situation?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)