|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bradford writes about which natural occurrence?
(b) Rutting season.
2. Which of the following men was one of the major players in arranging for the passage to the new location?
3. In what year was Winslow elected as the new governor?
4. The thing that most concerned Bradford was the separation of which of the following:
(b) Farmers and Adventurers.
(c) Community loyalties.
5. The people that signed the compact were loyal subjects of which monarch?
Short Answer Questions
1. The man was known for being able to secure which of the following:
2. What were the names of the first people married in the new colony?
3. The men pretended to befriend a Narragansett Indian and stole which of the following from him?
4. What was the main purpose of the ship?
5. Another man determined to cheat the Pilgrims was John ____.
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)