|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The colony was going to be established in part to honor which of the following?
(b) Gods of agriculture.
(d) Native Americans.
2. Despite the man's trickery Bradford was still considered to be a savvy ____.
3. The death occurred during which year?
4. Approximately how long did the agent remain on the job in England?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 4 years.
5. What was the rank of John Stone?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
2. Bradford recounts the year 1623 The Sad Straits of ____'s men.
3. What was the name of the new governor's assistant?
4. The man continually tried to involve Robinson in what kind of activity?
5. What occurred upon the arrival of the visitors?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)