|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Despite the man's trickery Bradford was still considered to be a savvy ____.
2. Who arrived after these natives had visited the Puritans several times?
3. As a result of their weaknesses the colonists began to die from which of the folliowing:
4. Which is not one of the initial items planted in the new colony?
5. The Dutch viewed the group as being which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was not among the group of people dedicated to taking on the responsibilities?
2. Up until this time Bradford had stated that it would not be wise to ____ Weston.
3. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
4. Which person finally returned from England with cargo including cattle and letters from England?
5. The man's plan was to do which of the following:
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)