|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
2. The queen assigned some of the repatriated people to positions in the ____.
3. Which of the following prompted the organization of the documents?
(b) Calculated treachery.
(d) Mutinous speeches.
4. On what date did the shipwreck occur?
(a) May 1.
(b) April 10.
(c) February 13.
(d) March 6.
5. The conflict was eventually settled by governors Prence and _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. It was discovered afterward that the locusts had nothing to do with the deaths, that the deaths were actually caused by which of the following:
2. Which man was referred to as being the "ringleader" of the group?
3. The hire was supposed to cost ____ pound per month.
4. Bradford said that the consideration of our _____ natures caused him to tremble.
5. The man was known for being able to secure which of the following:
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)