|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man was known for being able to secure which of the following:
(b) Government appointments.
2. Which of the following men was one of the major players in arranging for the passage to the new location?
3. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
(d) The rack.
4. Which is not one of the issues being suffered by the people of Plymouth Plantation at this time?
(a) Unclean water.
(b) Taxation without Representation.
(c) Disregard of the Sabbath.
(d) Lack of education.
5. What adjective is used to describe the group's newly chosen city?
Short Answer Questions
1. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
2. Another man determined to cheat the Pilgrims was John ____.
3. Stone arrived in Virginia from which region?
4. Who typically sent the important communications from England?
5. The hire was supposed to cost ____ pound per month.
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)