|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One of the things Allerton was supposed to do was to hire a ____.
(b) Farm manager.
(c) Agriculture specialist.
2. What was one of the main obstacles to going to the new city?
3. It was said that the men soon became corrupted and ____.
4. Who was one of Robinson's main adversaries?
5. What does the word "seceded" mean?
(a) Give up.
(d) Give in.
Short Answer Questions
1. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
2. In the end, Allerton ended up _____ the majority of the items that did not belong to him.
3. Which king took the place of the queen as the ruler of Britain?
4. It is said that ______ had subtler methods.
5. The Dutch were fearful that the ____ would take away their trade if they did not get there first.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)