|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Governor feared that the separation would bring about _____.
(a) Lack of control over the people.
(b) A breakdown in Indian relations.
(d) The wrath of God.
2. Stone managed to get the governor of Virginia drunk and ended up absconding with _____ pounds worth of provisions.
3. The population led to an excess of corn and ____.
(c) Dairy products.
4. The conflict was eventually settled by governors Prence and _____.
5. What item(s) had been confiscated by the ship's crew?
Short Answer Questions
1. Approximately how many people died from the epidemic?
2. Despite the man's trickery Bradford was still considered to be a savvy ____.
3. Which is not one of the topics mentioned in the conversation surrounding the topic?
4. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
5. What was the name given to the outspoken men of faith?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)