|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is not one of the initial items planted in the new colony?
2. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
3. The majority of the governmental issues were determined while the group was at which location?
(a) Sunday school services.
(b) At sea.
(c) Deacons' supper.
(d) Community meeting house.
4. What was one of the main obstacles to going to the new city?
5. The "sad straits" were caused by a lack of skills in the ability to _____ their goods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the word "seceded" mean?
2. At what time of year did the Dutch retreat to the fort to secure trade?
3. The colony was going to be established in part to honor which of the following?
4. The population led to an excess of corn and ____.
5. Who arrived after these natives had visited the Puritans several times?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)