|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the governor at this time?
2. The queen assigned some of the repatriated people to positions in the ____.
3. Instead of returning to New England with the person/object, Allerton opted to go to which British city?
4. The "sad straits" were caused by a lack of skills in the ability to _____ their goods.
5. What does the word "seceded" mean?
(c) Give in.
(d) Give up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which person finally returned from England with cargo including cattle and letters from England?
2. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
3. Where did the group intend to settle?
4. Bradford details the trade activities that took place on which river:
5. This man had been a pastor in which Massachusetts city before moving to Plymouth?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)