|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The people that signed the compact were loyal subjects of which monarch?
2. Bradford comments about the ships that come to trade at the fort belonging to the:
3. What was the rank of the high ranking Indian?
(a) Medicine man.
(d) Head visitor.
4. In what year was Winslow elected as the new governor?
5. What was the name of the new governor's assistant?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
2. Another plague swept through the area, this time throughout the Indian community. Out of 1000 Indians, approximately ___ survived.
3. What was the name of the governor at this time?
4. Which king took the place of the queen as the ruler of Britain?
5. How many points were mentioned in this decision?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)