|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Plymouth Plantation flourished. People began to spread out and soon it became necessary for the people to start their own ____.
2. What was one of the main obstacles to going to the new city?
3. Within ____ the new arrivals had fallen out of good graces with the church.
(a) 3 months.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 12 months.
(d) 6 months.
4. Which king took the place of the queen as the ruler of Britain?
(a) Charles I.
(b) James I.
(c) Edward III.
(d) Henry V.
5. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
(b) The rack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which adjective best describes the behavior of the crew aboard the Mayflower?
2. During what month did the first Indian approach the settlement?
3. On what date did the shipwreck occur?
4. Which person finally returned from England with cargo including cattle and letters from England?
5. What adjective is used to describe the group's newly chosen city?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)