|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Weston sent after being convicted?
(b) New York.
2. In 1634 this tribe started a feud with the _____.
3. The hire was supposed to cost ____ pound per month.
4. The population led to an excess of corn and ____.
(d) Dairy products.
5. Bradford quotes which famous philosopher?
Short Answer Questions
1. Bradford details the activities between _____ and the church.
2. The "sad straits" were caused by a lack of skills in the ability to _____ their goods.
3. Which is not one of the issues being suffered by the people of Plymouth Plantation at this time?
4. Weston is eventually called up on how many charges?
5. The majority of the governmental issues were determined while the group was at which location?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)