|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ____ tribe was well known for having feuds with its neighbors.
2. The country had recently been severely affected by which of the following?
3. Up until this time Bradford had stated that it would not be wise to ____ Weston.
4. The man complained of which of the following the day before he died?
(b) Heart palpatations.
(c) Stomach ache.
(d) Tingling sensation.
5. How many pelts were taken to England?
Short Answer Questions
1. Some people were even banished from their ____.
2. Who was one of Robinson's main adversaries?
3. The man was known for being able to secure which of the following:
4. Which king took the place of the queen as the ruler of Britain?
5. Which was not one of the charges filed against Weston?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)