|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Despite the man's trickery Bradford was still considered to be a savvy ____.
2. It was not long until the colonists began to learn the ____ on the side of the Massachusetts.
3. The text states that the new government would act "for the general good of the colony, unto which we promise all due _______ and obedience."
4. Which of the following men was one of the major players in arranging for the passage to the new location?
5. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
(a) The rack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
2. What was the name of the new governor's assistant?
3. Which king took the place of the queen as the ruler of Britain?
4. What word was often used to describe the new queen?
5. Bradford claims that the treatment of those that do not obey the church is as evil as the persecution of early ____.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)