|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It was said that the men soon became corrupted and ____.
2. What was the name of the group after it broke off from the established church?
3. Another man determined to cheat the Pilgrims was John ____.
4. What adjective is used to describe the group's newly chosen city?
5. Who accompanied the high ranking native?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the end, Allerton ended up _____ the majority of the items that did not belong to him.
2. The conflict surrounded trading in an area that belonged to the _______Plantation.
3. Approximately how many people died from the epidemic?
4. The "sad straits" were caused by a lack of skills in the ability to _____ their goods.
5. Stone arrived in Virginia from which region?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)