|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a result of their weaknesses the colonists began to die from which of the folliowing:
2. Reverend John ____ was the first ordained minister to arrive at Plymouth Plantation
3. How many people were left with the brunt of the responsibility?
4. The Governor feared that the separation would bring about _____.
(b) A breakdown in Indian relations.
(c) The wrath of God.
(d) Lack of control over the people.
5. It is said that ______ had subtler methods.
(a) The Pope.
(d) The king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What occurred upon the arrival of the visitors?
2. Which queen was responsible for some people being burned?
3. What was the rank of the high ranking Indian?
4. Stone managed to get the governor of Virginia drunk and ended up absconding with _____ pounds worth of provisions.
5. Some people were even banished from their ____.
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)