|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Plymouth Plantation flourished. People began to spread out and soon it became necessary for the people to start their own ____.
2. It is said that ______ had subtler methods.
(b) The Pope.
(d) The king.
3. It seemed that the people on one of the plantations were doomed from the start. Fortunately some of them were saved by which person?
4. The documents asserted that the group would form into which of the following?
(a) Civil Body Politic.
(b) A direct extension of the Prime Minister.
(d) Children of a new God.
5. Within ____ the new arrivals had fallen out of good graces with the church.
(a) 3 months.
(b) 12 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 18 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bradford refers to this time as having "some strange and remarkable ______."
2. Winslow went to England to attempt to settle the accounts including the issues with the White ____.
3. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
4. Which is not one of the initial items planted in the new colony?
5. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)