|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which queen was responsible for some people being burned?
(c) Elizabeth I.
2. The man's plan was to do which of the following:
(a) Steal land from the Massachusetts.
(b) Oust Bradford as governor.
(c) Steal food from Plymouth Plantation.
(d) Take over the colonies.
3. Bradford quotes which famous philosopher?
4. Which holiday has not been affected by the adoption of the traditions?
(d) Fourth of July.
5. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
(c) The rack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bradford comments about the ships that come to trade at the fort belonging to the:
2. The hire was supposed to cost ____ pound per month.
3. What does the word "seceded" mean?
4. The man was known for being able to secure which of the following:
5. The man complained of which of the following the day before he died?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)