|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bradford details the trade activities that took place on which river:
2. Bradford skips over some of the events, including the election of the new governor, Thomas ______, and the activities of Allerton.
3. The Governor feared that the separation would bring about _____.
(a) Lack of control over the people.
(b) A breakdown in Indian relations.
(d) The wrath of God.
4. The colony was going to be established in part to honor which of the following?
(b) Gods of agriculture.
(d) Native Americans.
5. Weston is eventually called up on how many charges?
Short Answer Questions
1. Another man determined to cheat the Pilgrims was John ____.
2. The Dutch were fearful that the ____ would take away their trade if they did not get there first.
3. The Dutch viewed the group as being which of the following?
4. The man continually tried to involve Robinson in what kind of activity?
5. In 1634 this tribe started a feud with the _____.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)