|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ____ tribe was well known for having feuds with its neighbors.
2. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
(a) The rack.
3. Which of the following men was one of the major players in arranging for the passage to the new location?
4. Bradford quotes which famous philosopher?
5. Once again Weston was at the head of the troubles suffered by the Pilgrims when he denied the colonists their ______.
(a) Water supply.
(b) Grant money.
Short Answer Questions
1. The deaths occurred over what time period?
2. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
3. Bradford details the activities between _____ and the church.
4. The majority of the letters were filled with _____.
5. The ship sank near which town?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)