|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The thing that most concerned Bradford was the separation of which of the following:
(a) Community loyalties.
(d) Farmers and Adventurers.
2. The queen assigned some of the repatriated people to positions in the ____.
3. Some people were even banished from their ____.
4. As a result of their weaknesses the colonists began to die from which of the folliowing:
5. What was the main purpose of the ship?
Short Answer Questions
1. Weston made a deal with the colonist to take a number of what type of animal pelts to England?
2. Allerton had been given ____ to perform certain acts once he arrived in England.
3. Bradford quotes which famous philosopher?
4. Bradford discusses the events that happened before the ship landed at which location?
5. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)