|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which queen was responsible for some people being burned?
(b) Elizabeth I.
2. Winslow went to England to attempt to settle the accounts including the issues with the White ____.
3. The two groups decided it would be important to have which of the following:
4. Who managed to take over Weston's ruined plantation?
5. In what year did the signing take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the rank of the high ranking Indian?
2. How many points were mentioned in this decision?
3. What was the name of the new governor's assistant?
4. What was the name of the group after it broke off from the established church?
5. Which was one of the common diseases that plagued the people?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)