|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The thing that most concerned Bradford was the separation of which of the following:
(a) Farmers and Adventurers.
(c) Community loyalties.
2. What adjective is used to describe the group's newly chosen city?
3. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
(a) The rack.
4. Another plague swept through the area, this time throughout the Indian community. Out of 1000 Indians, approximately ___ survived.
5. How many points were mentioned in this decision?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did the signing take place?
2. The Dutch viewed the group as being which of the following?
3. Approximately how many people died from the epidemic?
4. Up until this time Bradford had stated that it would not be wise to ____ Weston.
5. Which person finally returned from England with cargo including cattle and letters from England?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)