|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone managed to get the governor of Virginia drunk and ended up absconding with _____ pounds worth of provisions.
2. There was a particularly large population growth in which area?
(b) Bay of Massachusetts.
(d) Cape cod.
3. What does the word "seceded" mean?
(c) Give up.
(d) Give in.
4. Which queen was responsible for some people being burned?
(a) Elizabeth I.
5. What was the name given to the outspoken men of faith?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Pilgrims were saved, at least temporarily, when provisions arrived aboard which ship?
2. The colony was going to be established in part to honor which of the following?
3. Who managed to take over Weston's ruined plantation?
4. The "sad straits" were caused by a lack of skills in the ability to _____ their goods.
5. The Dutch were fearful that the ____ would take away their trade if they did not get there first.
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)