|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Another plague swept through the area, this time throughout the Indian community. Out of 1000 Indians, approximately ___ survived.
2. The queen assigned some of the repatriated people to positions in the ____.
3. Who typically sent the important communications from England?
4. Allerton had been given ____ to perform certain acts once he arrived in England.
(a) 1500 pounds.
(b) 800 pounds.
(c) 2000 pounds.
(d) 1000 pounds.
5. The "sad straits" were caused by a lack of skills in the ability to _____ their goods.
Short Answer Questions
1. Weston made a deal with the colonist to take a number of what type of animal pelts to England?
2. Which of the following men was one of the major players in arranging for the passage to the new location?
3. Stone managed to get the governor of Virginia drunk and ended up absconding with _____ pounds worth of provisions.
4. Once again Weston was at the head of the troubles suffered by the Pilgrims when he denied the colonists their ______.
5. There was a particularly large population growth in which area?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)