|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Another man determined to cheat the Pilgrims was John ____.
2. The man was the founder of which colony?
(b) Rhode Island.
(c) New York.
3. The Governor feared that the separation would bring about _____.
(a) The wrath of God.
(b) A breakdown in Indian relations.
(d) Lack of control over the people.
4. Which of the following disguised himself to trick Bradford into helping his bleak situation?
5. During what month did the first Indian approach the settlement?
Short Answer Questions
1. The colonists were faced with a terrible ____ that struck in the middle of August.
2. How many pelts were taken to England?
3. Conflict over the trade took place between which two tribes?
4. Which is not one of the issues being suffered by the people of Plymouth Plantation at this time?
5. Who was one of Robinson's main adversaries?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)