|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man continually tried to involve Robinson in what kind of activity?
(a) Arm wrestling match.
(b) Card game.
2. Stone arrived in Virginia from which region?
(c) West Indies.
(d) South Pacific.
3. The governor of the plantation attempted to handle the situation with _____, an attempt that failed.
4. Some people were even banished from their ____.
5. The man was soon labeled as being ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Within ____ the new arrivals had fallen out of good graces with the church.
2. What was the name of the group after it broke off from the established church?
3. Conflict over the trade took place between which two tribes?
4. The conflict surrounded trading in an area that belonged to the _______Plantation.
5. In what year was Winslow elected as the new governor?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)