|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Approximately how many people died from the epidemic?
2. Which of the following disguised himself to trick Bradford into helping his bleak situation?
3. It seemed that the people on one of the plantations were doomed from the start. Fortunately some of them were saved by which person?
4. The man was the founder of which colony?
(a) New York.
(c) Rhode Island.
5. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
(a) The rack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Another man determined to cheat the Pilgrims was John ____.
2. What was the main purpose of the ship?
3. It was said that the men soon became corrupted and ____.
4. It was discovered afterward that the locusts had nothing to do with the deaths, that the deaths were actually caused by which of the following:
5. It was common for the punished to be removed of their ____.
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)