|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The queen assigned some of the repatriated people to positions in the ____.
2. It seemed that the people on one of the plantations were doomed from the start. Fortunately some of them were saved by which person?
3. Another plague swept through the area, this time throughout the Indian community. Out of 1000 Indians, approximately ___ survived.
4. The man continually tried to involve Robinson in what kind of activity?
(a) Arm wrestling match.
(d) Card game.
5. What was one of the main obstacles to going to the new city?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Dutch were fearful that the ____ would take away their trade if they did not get there first.
2. It was at this time Bradford learned about the illness of which person?
3. Who was one of Robinson's main adversaries?
4. How many people were left with the brunt of the responsibility?
5. Allerton is referred to as being a _____ and unscrupulous man.
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)