|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It was at this time Bradford learned about the illness of which person?
2. Who was chosen to act as the new governor?
3. Which person finally returned from England with cargo including cattle and letters from England?
4. Stone managed to get the governor of Virginia drunk and ended up absconding with _____ pounds worth of provisions.
5. On what date did the shipwreck occur?
(a) February 13.
(b) May 1.
(c) March 6.
(d) April 10.
Short Answer Questions
1. This man had been a pastor in which Massachusetts city before moving to Plymouth?
2. The ____ tribe was well known for having feuds with its neighbors.
3. It seemed that the people on one of the plantations were doomed from the start. Fortunately some of them were saved by which person?
4. What was the main purpose of the ship?
5. Stone arrived in Virginia from which region?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)