|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One letter stated that Allerton had gone so far with his treachery that there was no way ____ could be repaired.
(a) The accounts.
(c) The relationship.
(d) His soul.
2. This man had been a pastor in which Massachusetts city before moving to Plymouth?
(a) Cape May.
3. The man complained of which of the following the day before he died?
(a) Tingling sensation.
(c) Stomach ache.
(d) Heart palpatations.
4. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
5. Some people were even banished from their ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. During what month did the first Indian approach the settlement?
2. What was the name of the governor at this time?
3. Where did the group intend to settle?
4. Winslow went to England to attempt to settle the accounts including the issues with the White ____.
5. Bradford comments about the ships that come to trade at the fort belonging to the:
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)