|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the governor at this time?
2. The two groups decided it would be important to have which of the following:
3. What percentage of the people in the company died shortly after the development of the new government?
4. What word was often used to describe the new queen?
5. The documents asserted that the group would form into which of the following?
(b) Civil Body Politic.
(c) A direct extension of the Prime Minister.
(d) Children of a new God.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bradford recounts the year 1623 The Sad Straits of ____'s men.
2. Which is not one of the initial items planted in the new colony?
3. It was not long until the colonists began to learn the ____ on the side of the Massachusetts.
4. The text states that the new government would act "for the general good of the colony, unto which we promise all due _______ and obedience."
5. Where was Weston sent after being convicted?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)