|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There was a particularly large population growth in which area?
(a) Cape cod.
(b) Bay of Massachusetts.
2. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
(b) Start an uprising.
(c) Rush the castle.
3. The ____ tribe was well known for having feuds with its neighbors.
4. Which is not one of the issues being suffered by the people of Plymouth Plantation at this time?
(a) Taxation without Representation.
(b) Lack of education.
(c) Disregard of the Sabbath.
(d) Unclean water.
5. How did Bradford refer to this new era?
(a) England Personified.
(b) Future of Plymouth.
(c) The Starting Time.
(d) A New Beginning.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the end, Allerton ended up _____ the majority of the items that did not belong to him.
2. The Pilgrims were saved, at least temporarily, when provisions arrived aboard which ship?
3. What percentage of the people in the company died shortly after the development of the new government?
4. Which of the following men was one of the major players in arranging for the passage to the new location?
5. Many people fled during the queen's rule and established themselves in which area?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)