|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a result of their weaknesses the colonists began to die from which of the folliowing:
2. In the end, Allerton ended up _____ the majority of the items that did not belong to him.
3. Bradford details the shipwreck of which vessel?
(b) Edmund Fitzgerald.
(c) Little James.
4. Stone arrived in Virginia from which region?
(b) South Pacific.
(d) West Indies.
5. What type of church was formed by the group?
(a) Pilgrim church.
(b) Lutheran church.
(c) Separatist church.
(d) Quaker church.
Short Answer Questions
1. It was at this time Bradford learned about the illness of which person?
2. Conflict over the trade took place between which two tribes?
3. Allerton had been given ____ to perform certain acts once he arrived in England.
4. It was said that the men soon became corrupted and ____.
5. The majority of the letters were filled with _____.
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)