|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The people that signed the compact were loyal subjects of which monarch?
2. Which of the following disguised himself to trick Bradford into helping his bleak situation?
3. Weston's people objected not out of loyalty but out of fear of which of the following?
(a) Loss of Indian relations.
4. Which king took the place of the queen as the ruler of Britain?
(a) James I.
(b) Edward III.
(c) Henry V.
(d) Charles I.
5. The person brought along how many people?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the group after it broke off from the established church?
2. The conflict was eventually settled by governors Prence and _____.
3. In the end, Allerton ended up _____ the majority of the items that did not belong to him.
4. One letter stated that Allerton had gone so far with his treachery that there was no way ____ could be repaired.
5. The Pilgrims were saved, at least temporarily, when provisions arrived aboard which ship?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)