|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bradford details the activities between _____ and the church.
2. How many pelts were taken to England?
3. Instead of returning to New England with the person/object, Allerton opted to go to which British city?
4. Within ____ the new arrivals had fallen out of good graces with the church.
(a) 6 months.
(b) 12 months.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 3 months.
5. The conflict surrounded trading in an area that belonged to the _______Plantation.
Short Answer Questions
1. The "sad straits" were caused by a lack of skills in the ability to _____ their goods.
2. Allerton had been given ____ to perform certain acts once he arrived in England.
3. The population led to an excess of corn and ____.
4. The man was the founder of which colony?
5. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)