|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bradford refers to this time as having "some strange and remarkable ______."
2. Who typically sent the important communications from England?
3. In 1607-1608 the newly formed group arranged for passage to which city?
4. Who managed to take over Weston's ruined plantation?
5. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many points were mentioned in this decision?
2. Which holiday has not been affected by the adoption of the traditions?
3. The conflict was eventually settled by governors Prence and _____.
4. It is said that ______ had subtler methods.
5. Bradford quotes which famous philosopher?
This section contains 135 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)