|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following disguised himself to trick Bradford into helping his bleak situation?
2. Reverend John ____ was the first ordained minister to arrive at Plymouth Plantation
3. The Pilgrims were saved, at least temporarily, when provisions arrived aboard which ship?
4. Which king took the place of the queen as the ruler of Britain?
(a) James I.
(b) Edward III.
(c) Charles I.
(d) Henry V.
5. The deaths occurred over what time period?
(a) 2-3 months.
(b) 3-4 months.
(c) 4-6 months.
(d) 1-2 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long would the agreement stay in effect?
2. The person brought along how many people?
3. How many pelts were taken to England?
4. Which of the following men was one of the major players in arranging for the passage to the new location?
5. As a result of their weaknesses the colonists began to die from which of the folliowing:
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)