|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bradford recounts the year 1623 The Sad Straits of ____'s men.
2. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
(d) Wicked ways.
3. How many people were left with the brunt of the responsibility?
4. Within ____ the new arrivals had fallen out of good graces with the church.
(a) 18 months.
(b) 12 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 3 months.
5. Allerton is referred to as being a _____ and unscrupulous man.
Short Answer Questions
1. The man complained of which of the following the day before he died?
2. One letter stated that Allerton had gone so far with his treachery that there was no way ____ could be repaired.
3. Who ordered Weston's arrest?
4. It was at this time Bradford learned about the illness of which person?
5. The majority of the letters were filled with _____.
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)