|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The two groups decided it would be important to have which of the following:
2. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
3. Which king took the place of the queen as the ruler of Britain?
(a) Charles I.
(b) Edward III.
(c) Henry V.
(d) James I.
4. One of the things Allerton was supposed to do was to hire a ____.
(c) Agriculture specialist.
(d) Farm manager.
5. What occurred upon the arrival of the visitors?
(a) Physical altercation.
Short Answer Questions
1. This man had been a pastor in which Massachusetts city before moving to Plymouth?
2. The colony was going to be established in part to honor which of the following?
3. The ship sank near which town?
4. Bradford comments about the ships that come to trade at the fort belonging to the:
5. The hire was supposed to cost ____ pound per month.
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)