|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the document signed by the Puritans?
(a) Marshall Plan.
(b) Mayflower Compact.
(c) Plymouth Constitution.
(d) Magna Carta.
2. What were the names of the first people married in the new colony?
(a) James and Felicity.
(b) John and Elspeth.
(c) Edward and Susannah.
(d) William and Mary.
3. In 1634 this tribe started a feud with the _____.
4. One of the things Allerton was supposed to do was to hire a ____.
(b) Agriculture specialist.
(c) Farm manager.
5. Which is not one of the issues being suffered by the people of Plymouth Plantation at this time?
(a) Disregard of the Sabbath.
(b) Unclean water.
(c) Taxation without Representation.
(d) Lack of education.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one of the main obstacles to going to the new city?
2. The settlers were typically split into two groups, the farmers and the ______.
3. The people that signed the compact were loyal subjects of which monarch?
4. The conflict surrounded trading in an area that belonged to the _______Plantation.
5. Bradford discusses the events that happened before the ship landed at which location?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)