|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The deaths occurred over what time period?
(a) 1-2 months.
(b) 4-6 months.
(c) 2-3 months.
(d) 3-4 months.
2. It was discovered afterward that the locusts had nothing to do with the deaths, that the deaths were actually caused by which of the following:
3. In what year did the signing take place?
4. How did Bradford refer to this new era?
(a) The Starting Time.
(b) Future of Plymouth.
(c) A New Beginning.
(d) England Personified.
5. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. The man was the founder of which colony?
2. What percentage of the people in the company died shortly after the development of the new government?
3. Who managed to take over Weston's ruined plantation?
4. The settlers were typically split into two groups, the farmers and the ______.
5. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)