|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Weston is eventually called up on how many charges?
2. Stone managed to get the governor of Virginia drunk and ended up absconding with _____ pounds worth of provisions.
3. One of the things Allerton was supposed to do was to hire a ____.
(b) Agriculture specialist.
(d) Farm manager.
4. The Governor feared that the separation would bring about _____.
(a) The wrath of God.
(b) Lack of control over the people.
(c) A breakdown in Indian relations.
5. The hire was supposed to cost ____ pound per month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bradford discusses the events that happened before the ship landed at which location?
2. Another plague swept through the area, this time throughout the Indian community. Out of 1000 Indians, approximately ___ survived.
3. Who accompanied the high ranking native?
4. The man was known for being able to secure which of the following:
5. Winslow went to England to attempt to settle the accounts including the issues with the White ____.
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)