|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which was not one of the charges filed against Weston?
(a) Ill treatment of Indians.
2. Which was one of the common diseases that plagued the people?
3. What was the name of the group after it broke off from the established church?
4. The ____ tribe was well known for having feuds with its neighbors.
5. What was one of the main obstacles to going to the new city?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Weston sent after being convicted?
2. The people that signed the compact were loyal subjects of which monarch?
3. Many people fled during the queen's rule and established themselves in which area?
4. Bradford states that two of the saddest incidents during this time too place on the ______ and Connecticut Rivers.
5. The man's plan was to do which of the following:
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)