|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man was the founder of which colony?
(b) New York.
(d) Rhode Island.
2. What was the name of the governor at this time?
3. The Dutch viewed the group as being which of the following?
4. Bradford details the activities between _____ and the church.
5. What was the name of the new governor's assistant?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the end, Allerton ended up _____ the majority of the items that did not belong to him.
2. The man was soon labeled as being ____.
3. The majority of the governmental issues were determined while the group was at which location?
4. Bradford skips over some of the events, including the election of the new governor, Thomas ______, and the activities of Allerton.
5. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)