|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occurred upon the arrival of the visitors?
(a) Physical altercation.
2. In 1607-1608 the newly formed group arranged for passage to which city?
3. How many pelts were taken to England?
4. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
5. What was the name of the governor at this time?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Dutch were fearful that the ____ would take away their trade if they did not get there first.
2. Bradford claims that the treatment of those that do not obey the church is as evil as the persecution of early ____.
3. Bradford refers to this time as having "some strange and remarkable ______."
4. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
5. Up until this time Bradford had stated that it would not be wise to ____ Weston.
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)