|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the rank of John Stone?
2. The "sad straits" were caused by a lack of skills in the ability to _____ their goods.
3. It was not long until the colonists began to learn the ____ on the side of the Massachusetts.
4. Bradford refers to this time as having "some strange and remarkable ______."
5. Weston's people objected not out of loyalty but out of fear of which of the following?
(b) Loss of Indian relations.
Short Answer Questions
1. Allerton had been given ____ to perform certain acts once he arrived in England.
2. How many people were left with the brunt of the responsibility?
3. Stone arrived in Virginia from which region?
4. The Dutch were fearful that the ____ would take away their trade if they did not get there first.
5. Conflict over the trade took place between which two tribes?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)