|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pelts were taken to England?
2. The population led to an excess of corn and ____.
(d) Dairy products.
3. In what year did the signing take place?
4. Bradford claims that the treatment of those that do not obey the church is as evil as the persecution of early ____.
5. Bradford discusses the events that happened before the ship landed at which location?
(c) Cape Cod.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bradford states that two of the saddest incidents during this time too place on the ______ and Connecticut Rivers.
2. Bradford refers to this time as having "some strange and remarkable ______."
3. Reverend John ____ was the first ordained minister to arrive at Plymouth Plantation
4. The colonists were faced with a terrible ____ that struck in the middle of August.
5. The Dutch viewed the group as being which of the following?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)