|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did the signing take place?
2. Stone managed to get the governor of Virginia drunk and ended up absconding with _____ pounds worth of provisions.
3. The man was the founder of which colony?
(b) Rhode Island.
(c) New York.
4. The ____ tribe was well known for having feuds with its neighbors.
5. The person brought along how many people?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1634 this tribe started a feud with the _____.
2. How many points were mentioned in this decision?
3. Who ordered Weston's arrest?
4. The hire was supposed to cost ____ pound per month.
5. The man complained of which of the following the day before he died?
This section contains 119 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)