|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is not one of the topics mentioned in the conversation surrounding the topic?
2. Where was Weston sent after being convicted?
(c) New York.
3. Plymouth Plantation flourished. People began to spread out and soon it became necessary for the people to start their own ____.
4. The queen assigned some of the repatriated people to positions in the ____.
5. What was the name of the high ranking Indian that approached the group for the first time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is not one of the initial items planted in the new colony?
2. The governor of the plantation attempted to handle the situation with _____, an attempt that failed.
3. Which is not one of the issues being suffered by the people of Plymouth Plantation at this time?
4. Bradford quotes which famous philosopher?
5. Bradford claims that the treatment of those that do not obey the church is as evil as the persecution of early ____.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)