|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man was the founder of which colony?
(a) New York.
(c) Rhode Island.
2. What was the name given to the outspoken men of faith?
3. The thing that most concerned Bradford was the separation of which of the following:
(b) Farmers and Adventurers.
(c) Community loyalties.
4. Conflict over the trade took place between which two tribes?
(a) Massachusetts and Pequot.
(b) Mohicans and Seneca.
(c) Seneca and Iriquois.
(d) Pequot and Mohicans.
5. What word was often used to describe the new queen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item(s) had been confiscated by the ship's crew?
2. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
3. The majority of the governmental issues were determined while the group was at which location?
4. What was one of the main obstacles to going to the new city?
5. Weston's people objected not out of loyalty but out of fear of which of the following?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)