|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bradford recounts the year 1623 The Sad Straits of ____'s men.
2. The ____ tribe was well known for having feuds with its neighbors.
3. The documents asserted that the group would form into which of the following?
(a) A direct extension of the Prime Minister.
(b) Children of a new God.
(c) Civil Body Politic.
4. Bradford states that two of the saddest incidents during this time too place on the ______ and Connecticut Rivers.
5. One of the things Allerton was supposed to do was to hire a ____.
(a) Agriculture specialist.
(c) Farm manager.
Short Answer Questions
1. The person brought along how many people?
2. What was the rank of John Stone?
3. The majority of the letters were filled with _____.
4. What was the name of the new governor's assistant?
5. Who was not among the group of people dedicated to taking on the responsibilities?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)