|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Approximately how many people died from the epidemic?
2. At what time of year did the Dutch retreat to the fort to secure trade?
3. One letter stated that Allerton had gone so far with his treachery that there was no way ____ could be repaired.
(b) The accounts.
(c) His soul.
(d) The relationship.
4. The man's plan was to do which of the following:
(a) Take over the colonies.
(b) Steal food from Plymouth Plantation.
(c) Oust Bradford as governor.
(d) Steal land from the Massachusetts.
5. The queen assigned some of the repatriated people to positions in the ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective is used to describe the group's newly chosen city?
2. What was the main purpose of the ship?
3. Bradford details the activities between _____ and the church.
4. One of the things Allerton was supposed to do was to hire a ____.
5. It seemed that the people on one of the plantations were doomed from the start. Fortunately some of them were saved by which person?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)