|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bradford claims that the treatment of those that do not obey the church is as evil as the persecution of early ____.
2. The man's plan was to do which of the following:
(a) Take over the colonies.
(b) Steal land from the Massachusetts.
(c) Steal food from Plymouth Plantation.
(d) Oust Bradford as governor.
3. In 1607-1608 the newly formed group arranged for passage to which city?
4. In what year did the signing take place?
5. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bradford details the shipwreck of which vessel?
2. What adjective is used to describe the group's newly chosen city?
3. Many people fled during the queen's rule and established themselves in which area?
4. The man complained of which of the following the day before he died?
5. Once again Weston was at the head of the troubles suffered by the Pilgrims when he denied the colonists their ______.
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)