|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Bradford refer to this new era?
(a) Future of Plymouth.
(b) England Personified.
(c) The Starting Time.
(d) A New Beginning.
2. The "sad straits" were caused by a lack of skills in the ability to _____ their goods.
3. The person brought along how many people?
4. It was common for the punished to be removed of their ____.
(d) Public standing.
5. On what date did the shipwreck occur?
(a) May 1.
(b) April 10.
(c) February 13.
(d) March 6.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the names of the first people married in the new colony?
2. What was the name of the group after it broke off from the established church?
3. The deaths occurred over what time period?
4. Where was Weston sent after being convicted?
5. How many people were left with the brunt of the responsibility?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)