|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ____ tribe was well known for having feuds with its neighbors.
2. What was the name given to the people who believed in the basis and origin of the Christian religion?
3. How long would the agreement stay in effect?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 18 years.
(c) 39 years.
(d) 24 years.
4. What was the name of the document signed by the Puritans?
(a) Mayflower Compact.
(b) Marshall Plan.
(c) Plymouth Constitution.
(d) Magna Carta.
5. Bradford quotes which famous philosopher?
Short Answer Questions
1. The ship sank near which town?
2. What adjective is used to describe the group's newly chosen city?
3. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
4. The two groups decided it would be important to have which of the following:
5. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)