|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
(d) The rack.
2. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
3. Where was Weston sent after being convicted?
(c) New York.
4. It seemed that the people on one of the plantations were doomed from the start. Fortunately some of them were saved by which person?
5. What was the name of the new governor's assistant?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item(s) had been confiscated by the ship's crew?
2. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
3. What was the name given to the people who believed in the basis and origin of the Christian religion?
4. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
5. Where did the group intend to settle?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)