|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man complained of which of the following the day before he died?
(a) Stomach ache.
(b) Heart palpatations.
(c) Tingling sensation.
2. What item(s) had been confiscated by the ship's crew?
3. What was the name of the new governor's assistant?
4. The man continually tried to involve Robinson in what kind of activity?
(c) Card game.
(d) Arm wrestling match.
5. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
Short Answer Questions
1. Up until this time Bradford had stated that it would not be wise to ____ Weston.
2. Reverend John ____ was the first ordained minister to arrive at Plymouth Plantation
3. It was common for the punished to be removed of their ____.
4. What was the name of the high ranking Indian that approached the group for the first time?
5. Which is not one of the issues being suffered by the people of Plymouth Plantation at this time?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)