|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the new queen?
(d) Elizabeth I.
2. Who was one of Robinson's main adversaries?
3. Which of the following prompted the organization of the documents?
(a) Mutinous speeches.
(c) Calculated treachery.
4. As a result of their weaknesses the colonists began to die from which of the folliowing:
5. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Revered entered into a partnership with which of the following:
2. Which is not one of the topics mentioned in the conversation surrounding the topic?
3. In what year did the signing take place?
4. Bradford comments about the ships that come to trade at the fort belonging to the:
5. What was the name of the governor at this time?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)