|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Weston is eventually called up on how many charges?
2. Who was chosen to act as the new governor?
3. Once again Weston was at the head of the troubles suffered by the Pilgrims when he denied the colonists their ______.
(b) Water supply.
(c) Grant money.
4. The Reverend Robinson died in which year?
5. In what year did the signing take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
2. The majority of the letters were filled with _____.
3. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
4. Despite the man's trickery Bradford was still considered to be a savvy ____.
5. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)