|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
(c) The rack.
2. What was the name of the document signed by the Puritans?
(a) Magna Carta.
(b) Mayflower Compact.
(c) Marshall Plan.
(d) Plymouth Constitution.
3. How long would the agreement stay in effect?
(a) 24 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 39 years.
(d) 18 years.
4. During what month did the first Indian approach the settlement?
5. The Dutch viewed the group as being which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many points were mentioned in this decision?
2. It was not long until the colonists began to learn the ____ on the side of the Massachusetts.
3. As a result of their weaknesses the colonists began to die from which of the folliowing:
4. The settlers were typically split into two groups, the farmers and the ______.
5. The country had recently been severely affected by which of the following?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)