|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Reverend Robinson died in which year?
2. Who arrived after these natives had visited the Puritans several times?
3. How many people were left with the brunt of the responsibility?
4. How did Bradford refer to this new era?
(a) A New Beginning.
(b) Future of Plymouth.
(c) England Personified.
(d) The Starting Time.
5. Some people were even banished from their ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was chosen to act as the new governor?
2. What type of church was formed by the group?
3. Which of the following prompted the organization of the documents?
4. Who was one of Robinson's main adversaries?
5. Who accompanied the high ranking native?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)