|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bradford details the shipwreck of which vessel?
(a) Little James.
(b) Edmund Fitzgerald.
2. Bradford quotes which famous philosopher?
3. Which is not one of the initial items planted in the new colony?
4. As a result of their weaknesses the colonists began to die from which of the folliowing:
5. Who managed to take over Weston's ruined plantation?
Short Answer Questions
1. During what month did the first Indian approach the settlement?
2. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
3. The man continually tried to involve Robinson in what kind of activity?
4. The "sad straits" were caused by a lack of skills in the ability to _____ their goods.
5. Weston is eventually called up on how many charges?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)