|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bradford discusses the events that happened before the ship landed at which location?
(c) Cape Cod.
(d) New York.
2. Reverend John ____ was the first ordained minister to arrive at Plymouth Plantation
3. Which was one of the common diseases that plagued the people?
4. Within ____ the new arrivals had fallen out of good graces with the church.
(a) 12 months.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 3 months.
5. What word was often used to describe the new queen?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long would the agreement stay in effect?
2. What was the name of the high ranking Indian that approached the group for the first time?
3. The majority of the governmental issues were determined while the group was at which location?
4. The man was soon labeled as being ____.
5. What was the main purpose of the ship?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)