|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
2. Which is not one of the topics mentioned in the conversation surrounding the topic?
3. What was the name given to the outspoken men of faith?
4. The majority of the letters were filled with _____.
(b) People yearning for their loved ones.
(c) News from home.
5. The man continually tried to involve Robinson in what kind of activity?
(a) Arm wrestling match.
(c) Card game.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bradford comments about the ships that come to trade at the fort belonging to the:
2. The Reverend Robinson died in which year?
3. How many points were mentioned in this decision?
4. The queen assigned some of the repatriated people to positions in the ____.
5. What percentage of the people in the company died shortly after the development of the new government?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)