|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Weston is eventually called up on how many charges?
2. Which is not one of the topics mentioned in the conversation surrounding the topic?
3. The Pilgrims were saved, at least temporarily, when provisions arrived aboard which ship?
4. Who ordered Weston's arrest?
5. What does the word "seceded" mean?
(a) Give in.
(c) Give up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item(s) had been confiscated by the ship's crew?
2. The person brought along how many people?
3. Which holiday has not been affected by the adoption of the traditions?
4. What type of church was formed by the group?
5. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)