|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name given to the people who believed in the basis and origin of the Christian religion?
2. Which is not one of the initial items planted in the new colony?
3. Who arrived after these natives had visited the Puritans several times?
4. What item(s) had been confiscated by the ship's crew?
5. Where was Weston sent after being convicted?
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many points were mentioned in this decision?
2. As a result of their weaknesses the colonists began to die from which of the folliowing:
3. Once again Weston was at the head of the troubles suffered by the Pilgrims when he denied the colonists their ______.
4. Bradford claims that the treatment of those that do not obey the church is as evil as the persecution of early ____.
5. The man complained of which of the following the day before he died?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)