|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The queen assigned some of the repatriated people to positions in the ____.
2. The deaths occurred over what time period?
(a) 2-3 months.
(b) 3-4 months.
(c) 4-6 months.
(d) 1-2 months.
3. It is said that ______ had subtler methods.
(a) The king.
(d) The Pope.
4. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
5. Who was not among the group of people dedicated to taking on the responsibilities?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the group after it broke off from the established church?
2. How many points were mentioned in this decision?
3. Weston is eventually called up on how many charges?
4. What was the name of the high ranking Indian that approached the group for the first time?
5. Which holiday has not been affected by the adoption of the traditions?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)