|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Pilgrims were saved, at least temporarily, when provisions arrived aboard which ship?
2. What item(s) had been confiscated by the ship's crew?
3. Which adjective best describes the behavior of the crew aboard the Mayflower?
4. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
(a) Start an uprising.
(b) Rush the castle.
5. What was the name given to the outspoken men of faith?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which holiday has not been affected by the adoption of the traditions?
2. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
3. Who accompanied the high ranking native?
4. How many pelts were taken to England?
5. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)