|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the governor at this time?
2. The text states that the new government would act "for the general good of the colony, unto which we promise all due _______ and obedience."
3. Which king took the place of the queen as the ruler of Britain?
(a) Edward III.
(b) Henry V.
(c) Charles I.
(d) James I.
4. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
5. Some people were even banished from their ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
2. It seemed that the people on one of the plantations were doomed from the start. Fortunately some of them were saved by which person?
3. The two groups decided it would be important to have which of the following:
4. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
5. The man was soon labeled as being ____.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)