|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Despite the man's trickery Bradford was still considered to be a savvy ____.
2. What was the name of the group after it broke off from the established church?
3. What percentage of the people in the company died shortly after the development of the new government?
4. Some people were even banished from their ____.
5. Many people fled during the queen's rule and established themselves in which area?
(c) Low Countries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name given to the outspoken men of faith?
2. Which of the following prompted the organization of the documents?
3. What was the name of the governor at this time?
4. In what year did the signing take place?
5. Which was one of the common diseases that plagued the people?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)