|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The text states that the new government would act "for the general good of the colony, unto which we promise all due _______ and obedience."
2. The country had recently been severely affected by which of the following?
3. What occurred upon the arrival of the visitors?
(d) Physical altercation.
4. Which of the following disguised himself to trick Bradford into helping his bleak situation?
5. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the rank of the high ranking Indian?
2. Who managed to take over Weston's ruined plantation?
3. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
4. The ship sank near which town?
5. What adjective is used to describe the group's newly chosen city?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)