|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
2. Bradford claims that the treatment of those that do not obey the church is as evil as the persecution of early ____.
3. Weston made a deal with the colonist to take a number of what type of animal pelts to England?
4. Who was not among the group of people dedicated to taking on the responsibilities?
5. The Reverend Robinson died in which year?
Short Answer Questions
1. During what month did the first Indian approach the settlement?
2. Once again Weston was at the head of the troubles suffered by the Pilgrims when he denied the colonists their ______.
3. Weston is eventually called up on how many charges?
4. How many points were mentioned in this decision?
5. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)