|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item(s) had been confiscated by the ship's crew?
2. The Pilgrims were saved, at least temporarily, when provisions arrived aboard which ship?
3. Many people fled during the queen's rule and established themselves in which area?
(c) Low Countries.
4. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
5. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the rank of the high ranking Indian?
2. Who managed to take over Weston's ruined plantation?
3. Bradford claims that the treatment of those that do not obey the church is as evil as the persecution of early ____.
4. The ship sank near which town?
5. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)