|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XVI-XXII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which person finally returned from England with cargo including cattle and letters from England?
2. Which was not one of the charges filed against Weston?
(b) Ill treatment of Indians.
3. In what year did the signing take place?
4. It was said that the men soon became corrupted and ____.
5. What item(s) had been confiscated by the ship's crew?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the group after it broke off from the established church?
2. Weston made a deal with the colonist to take a number of what type of animal pelts to England?
3. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
4. It seemed that the people on one of the plantations were doomed from the start. Fortunately some of them were saved by which person?
5. Many people fled during the queen's rule and established themselves in which area?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)