|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the new governor's assistant?
2. The colony was going to be established in part to honor which of the following?
(a) Native Americans.
(c) Gods of agriculture.
3. Who arrived after these natives had visited the Puritans several times?
4. The man was soon labeled as being ____.
5. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word was often used to describe the new queen?
2. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
3. Which of the following men was one of the major players in arranging for the passage to the new location?
4. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
5. The queen assigned some of the repatriated people to positions in the ____.
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)