|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who accompanied the high ranking native?
2. The man complained of which of the following the day before he died?
(a) Tingling sensation.
(c) Heart palpatations.
(d) Stomach ache.
3. What was the name of the high ranking Indian that approached the group for the first time?
4. Some people were even banished from their ____.
5. What type of church was formed by the group?
(a) Lutheran church.
(b) Quaker church.
(c) Pilgrim church.
(d) Separatist church.
Short Answer Questions
1. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
2. Who arrived after these natives had visited the Puritans several times?
3. How many people were left with the brunt of the responsibility?
4. The man was soon labeled as being ____.
5. What was the rank of the high ranking Indian?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)