|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
2. Which king took the place of the queen as the ruler of Britain?
(a) James I.
(b) Edward III.
(c) Henry V.
(d) Charles I.
3. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
4. Who accompanied the high ranking native?
5. The man continually tried to involve Robinson in what kind of activity?
(b) Card game.
(d) Arm wrestling match.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the group intend to settle?
2. How many points were mentioned in this decision?
3. The two groups decided it would be important to have which of the following:
4. The country had recently been severely affected by which of the following?
5. In what year did the signing take place?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)