|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the group after it broke off from the established church?
2. What does the word "seceded" mean?
(a) Give up.
(c) Give in.
3. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
4. What was the name of the new governor's assistant?
5. What word was often used to describe the new queen?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which queen was responsible for some people being burned?
2. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
3. Which is not one of the topics mentioned in the conversation surrounding the topic?
4. The country had recently been severely affected by which of the following?
5. The Dutch viewed the group as being which of the following?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)