|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The text states that the new government would act "for the general good of the colony, unto which we promise all due _______ and obedience."
2. Who arrived after these natives had visited the Puritans several times?
3. Which is not one of the topics mentioned in the conversation surrounding the topic?
4. Bradford quotes which famous philosopher?
5. It is said that ______ had subtler methods.
(a) The Pope.
(d) The king.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name given to the outspoken men of faith?
2. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
3. The settlers were typically split into two groups, the farmers and the ______.
4. The country had recently been severely affected by which of the following?
5. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)