|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which was one of the common diseases that plagued the people?
2. What item(s) had been confiscated by the ship's crew?
3. What percentage of the people in the company died shortly after the development of the new government?
4. The text states that the new government would act "for the general good of the colony, unto which we promise all due _______ and obedience."
5. The person brought along how many people?
Short Answer Questions
1. The two groups decided it would be important to have which of the following:
2. It was common for the punished to be removed of their ____.
3. Which queen was responsible for some people being burned?
4. The settlers were typically split into two groups, the farmers and the ______.
5. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)