|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
(a) Wicked ways.
2. How did Bradford refer to this new era?
(a) A New Beginning.
(b) The Starting Time.
(c) Future of Plymouth.
(d) England Personified.
3. In 1607-1608 the newly formed group arranged for passage to which city?
4. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
(a) Train stations.
5. What was the name given to the outspoken men of faith?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accompanied the high ranking native?
2. Bradford claims that the treatment of those that do not obey the church is as evil as the persecution of early ____.
3. Who was not among the group of people dedicated to taking on the responsibilities?
4. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
5. Which holiday has not been affected by the adoption of the traditions?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)