|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the names of the first people married in the new colony?
(a) James and Felicity.
(b) William and Mary.
(c) John and Elspeth.
(d) Edward and Susannah.
2. The queen assigned some of the repatriated people to positions in the ____.
3. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
(d) Train stations.
4. What was the name of the high ranking Indian that approached the group for the first time?
5. Which was one of the common diseases that plagued the people?
Short Answer Questions
1. The text states that the new government would act "for the general good of the colony, unto which we promise all due _______ and obedience."
2. In what year did the signing take place?
3. During what month did the first Indian approach the settlement?
4. Which holiday has not been affected by the adoption of the traditions?
5. Which queen was responsible for some people being burned?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)