|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
(b) Train stations.
2. In what year did the signing take place?
3. What was the name of the governor at this time?
4. What does the word "seceded" mean?
(b) Give up.
(d) Give in.
5. Which of the following men was one of the major players in arranging for the passage to the new location?
Short Answer Questions
1. Bradford discusses the events that happened before the ship landed at which location?
2. How many people were left with the brunt of the responsibility?
3. Which of the following prompted the organization of the documents?
4. Where did the group intend to settle?
5. How many points were mentioned in this decision?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)