|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following prompted the organization of the documents?
(a) Mutinous speeches.
(c) Calculated treachery.
2. How many points were mentioned in this decision?
3. What item(s) had been confiscated by the ship's crew?
4. What does the word "seceded" mean?
(a) Give up.
(b) Give in.
5. It is said that ______ had subtler methods.
(b) The king.
(d) The Pope.
Short Answer Questions
1. The documents asserted that the group would form into which of the following?
2. What was the name of the document signed by the Puritans?
3. The Dutch viewed the group as being which of the following?
4. During what month did the first Indian approach the settlement?
5. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)