|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the governor at this time?
2. What was the name given to the people who believed in the basis and origin of the Christian religion?
3. The queen assigned some of the repatriated people to positions in the ____.
4. Where did the group intend to settle?
(a) Central Virginia.
(b) Western Virginia.
(c) Northern Virginia.
(d) Eastern Virginia.
5. What occurred upon the arrival of the visitors?
(c) Physical altercation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was chosen to act as the new governor?
2. Which is not one of the initial items planted in the new colony?
3. What word was often used to describe the new queen?
4. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
5. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)