|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people were left with the brunt of the responsibility?
2. The queen assigned some of the repatriated people to positions in the ____.
3. The man continually tried to involve Robinson in what kind of activity?
(c) Arm wrestling match.
(d) Card game.
4. The person brought along how many people?
5. Which adjective best describes the behavior of the crew aboard the Mayflower?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which king took the place of the queen as the ruler of Britain?
2. Which holiday has not been affected by the adoption of the traditions?
3. The text states that the new government would act "for the general good of the colony, unto which we promise all due _______ and obedience."
4. Bradford claims that the treatment of those that do not obey the church is as evil as the persecution of early ____.
5. Which of the following prompted the organization of the documents?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)