|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The colony was going to be established in part to honor which of the following?
(b) Gods of agriculture.
(c) Native Americans.
2. How did Bradford refer to this new era?
(a) England Personified.
(b) The Starting Time.
(c) Future of Plymouth.
(d) A New Beginning.
3. What word was often used to describe the new queen?
4. The people that signed the compact were loyal subjects of which monarch?
5. What were the names of the first people married in the new colony?
(a) James and Felicity.
(b) John and Elspeth.
(c) Edward and Susannah.
(d) William and Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. The man continually tried to involve Robinson in what kind of activity?
2. Which of the following prompted the organization of the documents?
3. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
4. In 1607-1608 the newly formed group arranged for passage to which city?
5. What was the name of the high ranking Indian that approached the group for the first time?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)