|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many points were mentioned in this decision?
2. Who was not among the group of people dedicated to taking on the responsibilities?
3. Who arrived after these natives had visited the Puritans several times?
4. The deaths occurred over what time period?
(a) 4-6 months.
(b) 3-4 months.
(c) 2-3 months.
(d) 1-2 months.
5. What word was often used to describe the new queen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
2. The man continually tried to involve Robinson in what kind of activity?
3. The settlers were typically split into two groups, the farmers and the ______.
4. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
5. Bradford discusses the events that happened before the ship landed at which location?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)