|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the document signed by the Puritans?
(a) Magna Carta.
(b) Mayflower Compact.
(c) Marshall Plan.
(d) Plymouth Constitution.
2. What percentage of the people in the company died shortly after the development of the new government?
3. How many points were mentioned in this decision?
4. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
(c) The rack.
5. Who accompanied the high ranking native?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which queen was responsible for some people being burned?
2. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
3. What was one of the main obstacles to going to the new city?
4. What was the name of the new governor's assistant?
5. What was the name given to the people who believed in the basis and origin of the Christian religion?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)