|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one of the main obstacles to going to the new city?
2. Which of the following prompted the organization of the documents?
(a) Mutinous speeches.
(b) Calculated treachery.
3. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
(a) Wicked ways.
4. What was the rank of the high ranking Indian?
(b) Head visitor.
(c) Medicine man.
5. What were the names of the first people married in the new colony?
(a) Edward and Susannah.
(b) William and Mary.
(c) John and Elspeth.
(d) James and Felicity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name given to the people who believed in the basis and origin of the Christian religion?
2. The deaths occurred over what time period?
3. The man continually tried to involve Robinson in what kind of activity?
4. What was the name of the high ranking Indian that approached the group for the first time?
5. It is said that ______ had subtler methods.
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)