|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The colony was going to be established in part to honor which of the following?
(a) Gods of agriculture.
(c) Native Americans.
2. Which is not one of the initial items planted in the new colony?
3. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
4. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
5. Which of the following prompted the organization of the documents?
(b) Calculated treachery.
(d) Mutinous speeches.
Short Answer Questions
1. During what month did the first Indian approach the settlement?
2. What occurred upon the arrival of the visitors?
3. Bradford claims that the treatment of those that do not obey the church is as evil as the persecution of early ____.
4. The country had recently been severely affected by which of the following?
5. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)