|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
(d) Train stations.
2. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
(a) Start an uprising.
(b) Rush the castle.
3. The man complained of which of the following the day before he died?
(b) Stomach ache.
(c) Tingling sensation.
(d) Heart palpatations.
4. The queen assigned some of the repatriated people to positions in the ____.
5. How many points were mentioned in this decision?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which was one of the common diseases that plagued the people?
2. The documents asserted that the group would form into which of the following?
3. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
4. What was the name given to the people who believed in the basis and origin of the Christian religion?
5. The man continually tried to involve Robinson in what kind of activity?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)