|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the new queen?
(c) Elizabeth I.
2. Who was not among the group of people dedicated to taking on the responsibilities?
3. Which king took the place of the queen as the ruler of Britain?
(a) Henry V.
(b) Charles I.
(c) Edward III.
(d) James I.
4. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
(a) The rack.
5. What was the name of the new governor's assistant?
Short Answer Questions
1. Bradford quotes which famous philosopher?
2. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
3. What was the name given to the people who believed in the basis and origin of the Christian religion?
4. What does the word "seceded" mean?
5. The documents asserted that the group would form into which of the following?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)