|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The majority of the governmental issues were determined while the group was at which location?
(a) At sea.
(b) Sunday school services.
(c) Community meeting house.
(d) Deacons' supper.
2. Bradford discusses the events that happened before the ship landed at which location?
(a) Cape Cod.
(c) New York.
3. Which was one of the common diseases that plagued the people?
4. The man complained of which of the following the day before he died?
(a) Heart palpatations.
(b) Tingling sensation.
(c) Stomach ache.
5. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. During what month did the first Indian approach the settlement?
2. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
3. Which holiday has not been affected by the adoption of the traditions?
4. The settlers were typically split into two groups, the farmers and the ______.
5. What was the name of the high ranking Indian that approached the group for the first time?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)