|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what month did the first Indian approach the settlement?
2. The people that signed the compact were loyal subjects of which monarch?
3. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
(d) Wicked ways.
4. Bradford quotes which famous philosopher?
5. What does the word "seceded" mean?
(a) Give up.
(d) Give in.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
2. Who accompanied the high ranking native?
3. Which adjective best describes the behavior of the crew aboard the Mayflower?
4. Bradford discusses the events that happened before the ship landed at which location?
5. The settlers were typically split into two groups, the farmers and the ______.
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)