|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some people were even banished from their ____.
2. Bradford quotes which famous philosopher?
3. Within ____ the new arrivals had fallen out of good graces with the church.
(a) 12 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 6 months.
4. During what month did the first Indian approach the settlement?
5. How did Bradford refer to this new era?
(a) England Personified.
(b) A New Beginning.
(c) The Starting Time.
(d) Future of Plymouth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the rank of the high ranking Indian?
2. What was the name of the group after it broke off from the established church?
3. The text states that the new government would act "for the general good of the colony, unto which we promise all due _______ and obedience."
4. What were the names of the first people married in the new colony?
5. Which queen was responsible for some people being burned?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)