|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
2. Who arrived after these natives had visited the Puritans several times?
3. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
(a) The rack.
4. How many people were left with the brunt of the responsibility?
5. What item(s) had been confiscated by the ship's crew?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which was one of the common diseases that plagued the people?
2. What was the name of the high ranking Indian that approached the group for the first time?
3. The country had recently been severely affected by which of the following?
4. Within ____ the new arrivals had fallen out of good graces with the church.
5. The person brought along how many people?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)