|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
2. What was the name of the high ranking Indian that approached the group for the first time?
3. What were the names of the first people married in the new colony?
(a) James and Felicity.
(b) William and Mary.
(c) Edward and Susannah.
(d) John and Elspeth.
4. What adjective is used to describe the group's newly chosen city?
5. The country had recently been severely affected by which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. The majority of the governmental issues were determined while the group was at which location?
2. Bradford claims that the treatment of those that do not obey the church is as evil as the persecution of early ____.
3. Who accompanied the high ranking native?
4. How long would the agreement stay in effect?
5. How many points were mentioned in this decision?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)