|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bradford discusses the events that happened before the ship landed at which location?
(b) New York.
(d) Cape Cod.
2. Bradford claims that the treatment of those that do not obey the church is as evil as the persecution of early ____.
3. Who was one of Robinson's main adversaries?
4. What was the name of the governor at this time?
5. What was the name given to the outspoken men of faith?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrived after these natives had visited the Puritans several times?
2. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
3. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
4. Which adjective best describes the behavior of the crew aboard the Mayflower?
5. What does the word "seceded" mean?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)