|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many people fled during the queen's rule and established themselves in which area?
(d) Low Countries.
2. What was one of the main obstacles to going to the new city?
3. What was the name of the new queen?
(a) Elizabeth I.
4. Bradford claims that the treatment of those that do not obey the church is as evil as the persecution of early ____.
5. Which of the following prompted the organization of the documents?
(a) Calculated treachery.
(c) Mutinous speeches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What percentage of the people in the company died shortly after the development of the new government?
2. The text states that the new government would act "for the general good of the colony, unto which we promise all due _______ and obedience."
3. Which of the following men was one of the major players in arranging for the passage to the new location?
4. The majority of the governmental issues were determined while the group was at which location?
5. Which is not one of the topics mentioned in the conversation surrounding the topic?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)