|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the names of the first people married in the new colony?
(a) John and Elspeth.
(b) James and Felicity.
(c) William and Mary.
(d) Edward and Susannah.
2. How long would the agreement stay in effect?
(a) 39 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 24 years.
(d) 18 years.
3. Bradford discusses the events that happened before the ship landed at which location?
(a) New York.
(b) Cape Cod.
4. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
5. Bradford claims that the treatment of those that do not obey the church is as evil as the persecution of early ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. The deaths occurred over what time period?
2. The text states that the new government would act "for the general good of the colony, unto which we promise all due _______ and obedience."
3. What was the name of the new queen?
4. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
5. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)