|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many people fled during the queen's rule and established themselves in which area?
(d) Low Countries.
2. The person brought along how many people?
3. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
(b) Start an uprising.
(c) Rush the castle.
4. Who was not among the group of people dedicated to taking on the responsibilities?
5. Bradford claims that the treatment of those that do not obey the church is as evil as the persecution of early ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
2. What does the word "seceded" mean?
3. The colony was going to be established in part to honor which of the following?
4. What was the name of the governor at this time?
5. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)