|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did the signing take place?
2. Which is not one of the initial items planted in the new colony?
3. What were the names of the first people married in the new colony?
(a) James and Felicity.
(b) John and Elspeth.
(c) Edward and Susannah.
(d) William and Mary.
4. During what month did the first Indian approach the settlement?
5. It is said that ______ had subtler methods.
(a) The king.
(c) The Pope.
Short Answer Questions
1. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
2. Which holiday has not been affected by the adoption of the traditions?
3. How long would the agreement stay in effect?
4. The text states that the new government would act "for the general good of the colony, unto which we promise all due _______ and obedience."
5. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)