|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did the signing take place?
2. The colony was going to be established in part to honor which of the following?
(b) Gods of agriculture.
(c) Native Americans.
3. Which king took the place of the queen as the ruler of Britain?
(a) Edward III.
(b) James I.
(c) Charles I.
(d) Henry V.
4. Who accompanied the high ranking native?
5. What percentage of the people in the company died shortly after the development of the new government?
Short Answer Questions
1. Many people fled during the queen's rule and established themselves in which area?
2. It was common for the punished to be removed of their ____.
3. The man was soon labeled as being ____.
4. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
5. It is said that ______ had subtler methods.
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)