|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item(s) had been confiscated by the ship's crew?
2. The queen assigned some of the repatriated people to positions in the ____.
3. The person brought along how many people?
4. Some people were even banished from their ____.
5. What was the name of the document signed by the Puritans?
(a) Mayflower Compact.
(b) Marshall Plan.
(c) Magna Carta.
(d) Plymouth Constitution.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which queen was responsible for some people being burned?
2. The documents asserted that the group would form into which of the following?
3. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
4. The Dutch viewed the group as being which of the following?
5. Where did the group intend to settle?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)