|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many points were mentioned in this decision?
2. What word was often used to describe the new queen?
3. Which is not one of the initial items planted in the new colony?
4. In what year did the signing take place?
5. The Dutch viewed the group as being which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. The text states that the new government would act "for the general good of the colony, unto which we promise all due _______ and obedience."
2. The man continually tried to involve Robinson in what kind of activity?
3. The majority of the governmental issues were determined while the group was at which location?
4. The documents asserted that the group would form into which of the following?
5. What percentage of the people in the company died shortly after the development of the new government?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)