|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man was soon labeled as being ____.
2. What was the name given to the outspoken men of faith?
3. During what month did the first Indian approach the settlement?
4. How long would the agreement stay in effect?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 18 years.
(c) 24 years.
(d) 39 years.
5. The man continually tried to involve Robinson in what kind of activity?
(a) Card game.
(c) Arm wrestling match.
Short Answer Questions
1. The text states that the new government would act "for the general good of the colony, unto which we promise all due _______ and obedience."
2. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
3. What occurred upon the arrival of the visitors?
4. What was the name of the high ranking Indian that approached the group for the first time?
5. What was the name of the document signed by the Puritans?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)