|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was one of Robinson's main adversaries?
2. Which adjective best describes the behavior of the crew aboard the Mayflower?
3. How many people were left with the brunt of the responsibility?
4. What occurred upon the arrival of the visitors?
(c) Physical altercation.
5. Who was not among the group of people dedicated to taking on the responsibilities?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following prompted the organization of the documents?
2. Which is not one of the topics mentioned in the conversation surrounding the topic?
3. The settlers were typically split into two groups, the farmers and the ______.
4. Which queen was responsible for some people being burned?
5. Which king took the place of the queen as the ruler of Britain?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)