|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrived after these natives had visited the Puritans several times?
2. The text states that the new government would act "for the general good of the colony, unto which we promise all due _______ and obedience."
3. How long would the agreement stay in effect?
(a) 18 years.
(b) 24 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 39 years.
4. How many people were left with the brunt of the responsibility?
5. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
(a) Wicked ways.
Short Answer Questions
1. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
2. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
3. Who accompanied the high ranking native?
4. Which was one of the common diseases that plagued the people?
5. What was the name of the new queen?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)