|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man complained of which of the following the day before he died?
(a) Heart palpatations.
(b) Tingling sensation.
(d) Stomach ache.
2. Which king took the place of the queen as the ruler of Britain?
(a) Charles I.
(b) James I.
(c) Henry V.
(d) Edward III.
3. The deaths occurred over what time period?
(a) 2-3 months.
(b) 4-6 months.
(c) 3-4 months.
(d) 1-2 months.
4. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
(b) Wicked ways.
5. The settlers were typically split into two groups, the farmers and the ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Bradford refer to this new era?
2. How long would the agreement stay in effect?
3. Where did the group intend to settle?
4. It is said that ______ had subtler methods.
5. What was the name given to the outspoken men of faith?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)