|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some people were even banished from their ____.
2. Who accompanied the high ranking native?
3. The majority of the governmental issues were determined while the group was at which location?
(a) Community meeting house.
(b) Sunday school services.
(c) At sea.
(d) Deacons' supper.
4. Which was one of the common diseases that plagued the people?
5. What type of church was formed by the group?
(a) Pilgrim church.
(b) Separatist church.
(c) Lutheran church.
(d) Quaker church.
Short Answer Questions
1. The queen assigned some of the repatriated people to positions in the ____.
2. The person brought along how many people?
3. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
4. Which queen was responsible for some people being burned?
5. Who was not among the group of people dedicated to taking on the responsibilities?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)