|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The people that signed the compact were loyal subjects of which monarch?
2. It was common for the punished to be removed of their ____.
(d) Public standing.
3. The documents asserted that the group would form into which of the following?
(b) Civil Body Politic.
(c) Children of a new God.
(d) A direct extension of the Prime Minister.
4. Who arrived after these natives had visited the Puritans several times?
5. Many people fled during the queen's rule and established themselves in which area?
(c) Low Countries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
2. Which adjective best describes the behavior of the crew aboard the Mayflower?
3. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
4. Some people were even banished from their ____.
5. Which king took the place of the queen as the ruler of Britain?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)