|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Bradford refer to this new era?
(a) A New Beginning.
(b) England Personified.
(c) Future of Plymouth.
(d) The Starting Time.
2. What item(s) had been confiscated by the ship's crew?
3. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
(c) The rack.
4. What was the name of the governor at this time?
5. The colony was going to be established in part to honor which of the following?
(b) Native Americans.
(c) Gods of agriculture.
Short Answer Questions
1. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
2. How long would the agreement stay in effect?
3. The queen assigned some of the repatriated people to positions in the ____.
4. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
5. The majority of the governmental issues were determined while the group was at which location?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)