|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the word "seceded" mean?
(a) Give up.
(c) Give in.
2. Which of the following men was one of the major players in arranging for the passage to the new location?
3. Who was chosen to act as the new governor?
4. The Dutch viewed the group as being which of the following?
5. Which was one of the common diseases that plagued the people?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was not among the group of people dedicated to taking on the responsibilities?
2. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
3. What was the name of the governor at this time?
4. Which holiday has not been affected by the adoption of the traditions?
5. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)