|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following prompted the organization of the documents?
(a) Mutinous speeches.
(d) Calculated treachery.
2. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
3. What was the name of the high ranking Indian that approached the group for the first time?
4. What was the name given to the people who believed in the basis and origin of the Christian religion?
5. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrived after these natives had visited the Puritans several times?
2. The settlers were typically split into two groups, the farmers and the ______.
3. What type of church was formed by the group?
4. The majority of the governmental issues were determined while the group was at which location?
5. The documents asserted that the group would form into which of the following?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)