|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrived after these natives had visited the Puritans several times?
2. Which of the following prompted the organization of the documents?
(b) Mutinous speeches.
(d) Calculated treachery.
3. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
4. The Dutch viewed the group as being which of the following?
5. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the group after it broke off from the established church?
2. Many people fled during the queen's rule and established themselves in which area?
3. What was the name of the high ranking Indian that approached the group for the first time?
4. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
5. How many points were mentioned in this decision?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)