|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1607-1608 the newly formed group arranged for passage to which city?
2. What type of church was formed by the group?
(a) Lutheran church.
(b) Pilgrim church.
(c) Separatist church.
(d) Quaker church.
3. Which adjective best describes the behavior of the crew aboard the Mayflower?
4. How many people were left with the brunt of the responsibility?
5. The colony was going to be established in part to honor which of the following?
(b) Gods of agriculture.
(d) Native Americans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective is used to describe the group's newly chosen city?
2. It was common for the punished to be removed of their ____.
3. The settlers were typically split into two groups, the farmers and the ______.
4. The majority of the governmental issues were determined while the group was at which location?
5. The person brought along how many people?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)