|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is not one of the initial items planted in the new colony?
2. Which of the following prompted the organization of the documents?
(b) Mutinous speeches.
(d) Calculated treachery.
3. What word was often used to describe the new queen?
4. How many people were left with the brunt of the responsibility?
5. The settlers were typically split into two groups, the farmers and the ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. During what month did the first Indian approach the settlement?
2. What was the name given to the outspoken men of faith?
3. Which adjective best describes the behavior of the crew aboard the Mayflower?
4. The queen assigned some of the repatriated people to positions in the ____.
5. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)