|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
2. Many people fled during the queen's rule and established themselves in which area?
(a) Low Countries.
3. It was common for the punished to be removed of their ____.
(d) Public standing.
4. The people that signed the compact were loyal subjects of which monarch?
5. How did Bradford refer to this new era?
(a) England Personified.
(b) A New Beginning.
(c) The Starting Time.
(d) Future of Plymouth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
2. In what year did the signing take place?
3. What does the word "seceded" mean?
4. Which of the following men was one of the major players in arranging for the passage to the new location?
5. The Dutch viewed the group as being which of the following?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)