|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Bradford refer to this new era?
(a) England Personified.
(b) The Starting Time.
(c) Future of Plymouth.
(d) A New Beginning.
2. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
(a) Wicked ways.
3. It is said that ______ had subtler methods.
(b) The Pope.
(d) The king.
4. The settlers were typically split into two groups, the farmers and the ______.
5. The documents asserted that the group would form into which of the following?
(a) A direct extension of the Prime Minister.
(b) Civil Body Politic.
(c) Children of a new God.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
2. What was the name of the new governor's assistant?
3. The country had recently been severely affected by which of the following?
4. The queen assigned some of the repatriated people to positions in the ____.
5. What type of church was formed by the group?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)