|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the rank of the high ranking Indian?
(a) Head visitor.
(b) Medicine man.
2. What adjective is used to describe the group's newly chosen city?
3. The man was soon labeled as being ____.
4. The deaths occurred over what time period?
(a) 3-4 months.
(b) 1-2 months.
(c) 2-3 months.
(d) 4-6 months.
5. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
(a) Wicked ways.
Short Answer Questions
1. The settlers were typically split into two groups, the farmers and the ______.
2. What was the name of the new queen?
3. Which is not one of the initial items planted in the new colony?
4. The documents asserted that the group would form into which of the following?
5. How did Bradford refer to this new era?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)