|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which adjective best describes the behavior of the crew aboard the Mayflower?
2. What type of church was formed by the group?
(a) Quaker church.
(b) Separatist church.
(c) Lutheran church.
(d) Pilgrim church.
3. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
4. Bradford discusses the events that happened before the ship landed at which location?
(a) New York.
(d) Cape Cod.
5. The majority of the governmental issues were determined while the group was at which location?
(a) Community meeting house.
(b) Deacons' supper.
(c) Sunday school services.
(d) At sea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was one of Robinson's main adversaries?
2. The queen assigned some of the repatriated people to positions in the ____.
3. The Dutch viewed the group as being which of the following?
4. What adjective is used to describe the group's newly chosen city?
5. Which is not one of the topics mentioned in the conversation surrounding the topic?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)