|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The colony was going to be established in part to honor which of the following?
(a) Native Americans.
(c) Gods of agriculture.
2. The country had recently been severely affected by which of the following?
3. What adjective is used to describe the group's newly chosen city?
4. Who was not among the group of people dedicated to taking on the responsibilities?
5. What occurred upon the arrival of the visitors?
(b) Physical altercation.
Short Answer Questions
1. The text states that the new government would act "for the general good of the colony, unto which we promise all due _______ and obedience."
2. It is said that ______ had subtler methods.
3. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
4. What was the name of the new queen?
5. Which holiday has not been affected by the adoption of the traditions?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)