|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word was often used to describe the new queen?
2. What adjective is used to describe the group's newly chosen city?
3. Who was chosen to act as the new governor?
4. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
5. Within ____ the new arrivals had fallen out of good graces with the church.
(a) 12 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 3 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following prompted the organization of the documents?
2. The two groups decided it would be important to have which of the following:
3. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
4. What was one of the main obstacles to going to the new city?
5. In 1607-1608 the newly formed group arranged for passage to which city?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)