|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Book, Chapters I-X:The Separatist Interpretation of the Reformation of the Church of England, 1550-1607.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bradford quotes which famous philosopher?
2. What adjective is used to describe the group's newly chosen city?
3. The country had recently been severely affected by which of the following?
4. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
5. In 1607-1608 the newly formed group arranged for passage to which city?
Short Answer Questions
1. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
2. The Dutch viewed the group as being which of the following?
3. The queen assigned some of the repatriated people to positions in the ____.
4. Which queen was responsible for some people being burned?
5. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)