|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Book, Chapters I-X:The Separatist Interpretation of the Reformation of the Church of England, 1550-1607.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
2. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
(d) Train stations.
3. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
(b) The rack.
4. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
5. What was one of the main obstacles to going to the new city?
Short Answer Questions
1. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
2. What was the name of the group after it broke off from the established church?
3. Many people fled during the queen's rule and established themselves in which area?
4. Which queen was responsible for some people being burned?
5. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)