|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Book, Chapters I-X:The Separatist Interpretation of the Reformation of the Church of England, 1550-1607.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bradford claims that the treatment of those that do not obey the church is as evil as the persecution of early ____.
2. The man was soon labeled as being ____.
3. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
4. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
5. Which queen was responsible for some people being burned?
(a) Elizabeth I.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
2. What adjective is used to describe the group's newly chosen city?
3. The country had recently been severely affected by which of the following?
4. Many people fled during the queen's rule and established themselves in which area?
5. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)