|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Book, Chapters I-X:The Separatist Interpretation of the Reformation of the Church of England, 1550-1607.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many people fled during the queen's rule and established themselves in which area?
(d) Low Countries.
2. It is said that ______ had subtler methods.
(a) The Pope.
(c) The king.
3. Who was one of Robinson's main adversaries?
4. The Dutch viewed the group as being which of the following?
5. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
(a) Rush the castle.
(d) Start an uprising.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
2. Bradford claims that the treatment of those that do not obey the church is as evil as the persecution of early ____.
3. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
4. Which queen was responsible for some people being burned?
5. Which of the following men was one of the major players in arranging for the passage to the new location?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)