|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Book, Chapters I-X:The Separatist Interpretation of the Reformation of the Church of England, 1550-1607.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The country had recently been severely affected by which of the following?
2. What was one of the main obstacles to going to the new city?
3. What adjective is used to describe the group's newly chosen city?
4. Within ____ the new arrivals had fallen out of good graces with the church.
(a) 12 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 18 months.
5. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
2. What type of church was formed by the group?
3. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
4. Which of the following men was one of the major players in arranging for the passage to the new location?
5. What was the name given to the outspoken men of faith?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)