|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Book, Chapters I-X:The Separatist Interpretation of the Reformation of the Church of England, 1550-1607.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
(d) Wicked ways.
2. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
(b) Train stations.
3. What was one of the main obstacles to going to the new city?
4. What adjective is used to describe the group's newly chosen city?
5. Many people fled during the queen's rule and established themselves in which area?
(d) Low Countries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which holiday has not been affected by the adoption of the traditions?
2. Which of the following men was one of the major players in arranging for the passage to the new location?
3. The country had recently been severely affected by which of the following?
4. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
5. Bradford quotes which famous philosopher?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)