|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Book, Chapters I-X:The Separatist Interpretation of the Reformation of the Church of England, 1550-1607.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bradford quotes which famous philosopher?
2. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
(d) The rack.
3. Which king took the place of the queen as the ruler of Britain?
(a) James I.
(b) Edward III.
(c) Charles I.
(d) Henry V.
4. What was the name of the new queen?
(a) Elizabeth I.
5. What was the name given to the people who believed in the basis and origin of the Christian religion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the group after it broke off from the established church?
2. The country had recently been severely affected by which of the following?
3. What was the name given to the outspoken men of faith?
4. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
5. Which of the following men was one of the major players in arranging for the passage to the new location?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)