|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Book, Chapters I-X:The Separatist Interpretation of the Reformation of the Church of England, 1550-1607.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man continually tried to involve Robinson in what kind of activity?
(a) Card game.
(d) Arm wrestling match.
2. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
(a) Wicked ways.
3. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
4. Some people were even banished from their ____.
5. Which king took the place of the queen as the ruler of Britain?
(a) Charles I.
(b) Henry V.
(c) James I.
(d) Edward III.
Short Answer Questions
1. What adjective is used to describe the group's newly chosen city?
2. Which queen was responsible for some people being burned?
3. Within ____ the new arrivals had fallen out of good graces with the church.
4. Many people fled during the queen's rule and established themselves in which area?
5. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)