|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Book, Chapters I-X:The Separatist Interpretation of the Reformation of the Church of England, 1550-1607.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
(a) Rush the castle.
(d) Start an uprising.
2. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
3. Who was one of Robinson's main adversaries?
4. Which holiday has not been affected by the adoption of the traditions?
(a) Fourth of July.
5. The man continually tried to involve Robinson in what kind of activity?
(a) Arm wrestling match.
(b) Card game.
Short Answer Questions
1. Many people fled during the queen's rule and established themselves in which area?
2. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
3. What type of church was formed by the group?
4. In 1607-1608 the newly formed group arranged for passage to which city?
5. What was the name of the group after it broke off from the established church?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)