|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Book, Chapters I-X:The Separatist Interpretation of the Reformation of the Church of England, 1550-1607.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which queen was responsible for some people being burned?
(d) Elizabeth I.
2. The country had recently been severely affected by which of the following?
3. The Dutch viewed the group as being which of the following?
4. What was the name given to the outspoken men of faith?
5. Which king took the place of the queen as the ruler of Britain?
(a) Edward III.
(b) Charles I.
(c) Henry V.
(d) James I.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1607-1608 the newly formed group arranged for passage to which city?
2. Many people fled during the queen's rule and established themselves in which area?
3. What was the name given to the people who believed in the basis and origin of the Christian religion?
4. What was the name of the new queen?
5. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)