|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Book, Chapters I-X:The Separatist Interpretation of the Reformation of the Church of England, 1550-1607.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which holiday has not been affected by the adoption of the traditions?
(a) Fourth of July.
2. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
3. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
(a) Wicked ways.
4. Who was one of Robinson's main adversaries?
5. What type of church was formed by the group?
(a) Lutheran church.
(b) Pilgrim church.
(c) Quaker church.
(d) Separatist church.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one of the main obstacles to going to the new city?
2. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
3. Which queen was responsible for some people being burned?
4. What adjective is used to describe the group's newly chosen city?
5. It is said that ______ had subtler methods.
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)