|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Book, Chapters I-X:The Separatist Interpretation of the Reformation of the Church of England, 1550-1607.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The country had recently been severely affected by which of the following?
2. Within ____ the new arrivals had fallen out of good graces with the church.
(a) 6 months.
(b) 12 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 18 months.
3. What adjective is used to describe the group's newly chosen city?
4. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
5. The queen assigned some of the repatriated people to positions in the ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one of the main obstacles to going to the new city?
2. The man was soon labeled as being ____.
3. It is said that ______ had subtler methods.
4. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
5. Bradford claims that the treatment of those that do not obey the church is as evil as the persecution of early ____.
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)