|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Book, Chapters I-X:The Separatist Interpretation of the Reformation of the Church of England, 1550-1607.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the new queen?
(a) Elizabeth I.
2. The queen assigned some of the repatriated people to positions in the ____.
3. The man was soon labeled as being ____.
4. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
5. What was the name given to the people who believed in the basis and origin of the Christian religion?
Short Answer Questions
1. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
2. Which holiday has not been affected by the adoption of the traditions?
3. Some people were even banished from their ____.
4. The country had recently been severely affected by which of the following?
5. It was common for the punished to be removed of their ____.
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)