|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Book, Chapters I-X:The Separatist Interpretation of the Reformation of the Church of England, 1550-1607.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was one of the main obstacles to going to the new city?
2. Who was one of Robinson's main adversaries?
3. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
(d) Train stations.
4. What type of church was formed by the group?
(a) Separatist church.
(b) Quaker church.
(c) Lutheran church.
(d) Pilgrim church.
5. The Dutch viewed the group as being which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. The man was soon labeled as being ____.
2. Some people were even banished from their ____.
3. In 1607-1608 the newly formed group arranged for passage to which city?
4. Which of the following men was one of the major players in arranging for the passage to the new location?
5. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)