|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Book, Chapters I-X:The Separatist Interpretation of the Reformation of the Church of England, 1550-1607.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which king took the place of the queen as the ruler of Britain?
(a) Henry V.
(b) James I.
(c) Charles I.
(d) Edward III.
2. The man was soon labeled as being ____.
3. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
(b) Start an uprising.
(c) Rush the castle.
4. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
5. Bradford quotes which famous philosopher?
Short Answer Questions
1. It is said that ______ had subtler methods.
2. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
3. Some people were even banished from their ____.
4. Within ____ the new arrivals had fallen out of good graces with the church.
5. Which of the following men was one of the major players in arranging for the passage to the new location?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)