|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Book, Chapters I-X:The Separatist Interpretation of the Reformation of the Church of England, 1550-1607.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What adjective is used to describe the group's newly chosen city?
2. Which of the following men was one of the major players in arranging for the passage to the new location?
3. What was the name of the group after it broke off from the established church?
4. It is said that ______ had subtler methods.
(c) The king.
(d) The Pope.
5. The country had recently been severely affected by which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Dutch viewed the group as being which of the following?
2. Some people were even banished from their ____.
3. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
4. Which queen was responsible for some people being burned?
5. Bradford claims that the treatment of those that do not obey the church is as evil as the persecution of early ____.
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)