|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Book, Chapters I-X:The Separatist Interpretation of the Reformation of the Church of England, 1550-1607.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1607-1608 the newly formed group arranged for passage to which city?
2. What adjective is used to describe the group's newly chosen city?
3. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
4. The country had recently been severely affected by which of the following?
5. Bradford quotes which famous philosopher?
Short Answer Questions
1. It is said that ______ had subtler methods.
2. What was the name of the group after it broke off from the established church?
3. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
4. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
5. Which of the following men was one of the major players in arranging for the passage to the new location?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)