|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Book, Chapters I-X:The Separatist Interpretation of the Reformation of the Church of England, 1550-1607.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The queen assigned some of the repatriated people to positions in the ____.
2. What was the name given to the people who believed in the basis and origin of the Christian religion?
3. What was one of the main obstacles to going to the new city?
4. Bradford claims that the treatment of those that do not obey the church is as evil as the persecution of early ____.
5. Many people fled during the queen's rule and established themselves in which area?
(b) Low Countries.
Short Answer Questions
1. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
2. It is said that ______ had subtler methods.
3. Bradford quotes which famous philosopher?
4. Who was one of Robinson's main adversaries?
5. What does the word "seceded" mean?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)