|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Book, Chapters I-X:The Separatist Interpretation of the Reformation of the Church of England, 1550-1607.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The queen assigned some of the repatriated people to positions in the ____.
2. What was the name of the new queen?
(b) Elizabeth I.
3. The country had recently been severely affected by which of the following?
4. Which king took the place of the queen as the ruler of Britain?
(a) Henry V.
(b) Charles I.
(c) Edward III.
(d) James I.
5. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
(b) Rush the castle.
(c) Start an uprising.
Short Answer Questions
1. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
2. The man was soon labeled as being ____.
3. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
4. What was one of the main obstacles to going to the new city?
5. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)