|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Book, Chapters I-X:The Separatist Interpretation of the Reformation of the Church of England, 1550-1607.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which king took the place of the queen as the ruler of Britain?
(a) James I.
(b) Henry V.
(c) Charles I.
(d) Edward III.
2. The Dutch viewed the group as being which of the following?
3. What was the name given to the outspoken men of faith?
4. What word was often used to describe the new queen?
5. Many people fled during the queen's rule and established themselves in which area?
(c) Low Countries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
2. Which of the following men was one of the major players in arranging for the passage to the new location?
3. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
4. The country had recently been severely affected by which of the following?
5. What was one of the main obstacles to going to the new city?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)