|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Book, Chapters I-X:The Separatist Interpretation of the Reformation of the Church of England, 1550-1607.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
2. Within ____ the new arrivals had fallen out of good graces with the church.
(a) 12 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 18 months.
(d) 6 months.
3. The man continually tried to involve Robinson in what kind of activity?
(b) Card game.
(c) Arm wrestling match.
4. Which king took the place of the queen as the ruler of Britain?
(a) Henry V.
(b) Charles I.
(c) James I.
(d) Edward III.
5. The man was soon labeled as being ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. The queen assigned some of the repatriated people to positions in the ____.
2. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
3. What adjective is used to describe the group's newly chosen city?
4. It was common for the punished to be removed of their ____.
5. What was the name of the group after it broke off from the established church?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)