|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Book, Chapters I-X:The Separatist Interpretation of the Reformation of the Church of England, 1550-1607.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Dutch viewed the group as being which of the following?
2. The country had recently been severely affected by which of the following?
3. What was the name given to the people who believed in the basis and origin of the Christian religion?
4. What was one of the main obstacles to going to the new city?
5. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bradford quotes which famous philosopher?
2. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
3. What was the name given to the outspoken men of faith?
4. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
5. What word was often used to describe the new queen?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)