|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Book, Chapters I-X:The Separatist Interpretation of the Reformation of the Church of England, 1550-1607.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
2. Who was one of Robinson's main adversaries?
3. What was the name of the new queen?
(c) Elizabeth I.
4. What was one of the main obstacles to going to the new city?
5. Which of the following men was one of the major players in arranging for the passage to the new location?
Short Answer Questions
1. Bradford claims that the treatment of those that do not obey the church is as evil as the persecution of early ____.
2. In 1607-1608 the newly formed group arranged for passage to which city?
3. What type of church was formed by the group?
4. What was the name given to the people who believed in the basis and origin of the Christian religion?
5. Some people were even banished from their ____.
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)