|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Book, Chapters I-X:The Separatist Interpretation of the Reformation of the Church of England, 1550-1607.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
2. What type of church was formed by the group?
(a) Separatist church.
(b) Pilgrim church.
(c) Quaker church.
(d) Lutheran church.
3. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
(d) Wicked ways.
4. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
5. Which of the following men was one of the major players in arranging for the passage to the new location?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the group after it broke off from the established church?
2. Which holiday has not been affected by the adoption of the traditions?
3. Which king took the place of the queen as the ruler of Britain?
4. The man continually tried to involve Robinson in what kind of activity?
5. Within ____ the new arrivals had fallen out of good graces with the church.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)