|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Book, Chapters I-X:The Separatist Interpretation of the Reformation of the Church of England, 1550-1607.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which king took the place of the queen as the ruler of Britain?
(a) Charles I.
(b) James I.
(c) Edward III.
(d) Henry V.
2. The man was soon labeled as being ____.
3. In 1607-1608 the newly formed group arranged for passage to which city?
4. What was one of the main obstacles to going to the new city?
5. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
2. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
3. It was common for the punished to be removed of their ____.
4. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
5. What word was often used to describe the new queen?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)