Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXIII-XXVII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year was Winslow elected as the new governor?
2. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
(b) Wicked ways.
3. The majority of the governmental issues were determined while the group was at which location?
(a) Sunday school services.
(b) Community meeting house.
(c) Deacons' supper.
(d) At sea.
4. The man was soon labeled as being ____.
5. Allerton is referred to as being a _____ and unscrupulous man.
Short Answer Questions
1. One of the things Allerton was supposed to do was to hire a ____.
2. How many pelts were taken to England?
3. The ____ tribe was well known for having feuds with its neighbors.
4. The colonists were faced with a terrible ____ that struck in the middle of August.
5. Bradford comments about the ships that come to trade at the fort belonging to the:
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)