Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrived after these natives had visited the Puritans several times?
2. What was the name given to the outspoken men of faith?
3. What was the name of the group after it broke off from the established church?
4. What was the name given to the people who believed in the basis and origin of the Christian religion?
5. How long would the agreement stay in effect?
(a) 39 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 24 years.
(d) 18 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which adjective best describes the behavior of the crew aboard the Mayflower?
2. Where did the group intend to settle?
3. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
4. What item(s) had been confiscated by the ship's crew?
5. The man was soon labeled as being ____.
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)