Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The First Book, Chapters I-X:The Separatist Interpretation of the Reformation of the Church of England, 1550-1607.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Dutch viewed the group as being which of the following?
2. What was the name given to the outspoken men of faith?
3. Which queen was responsible for some people being burned?
(d) Elizabeth I.
4. It is said that ______ had subtler methods.
(b) The king.
(c) The Pope.
5. What adjective is used to describe the group's newly chosen city?
Short Answer Questions
1. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
2. In 1607-1608 the newly formed group arranged for passage to which city?
3. What was the name given to the people who believed in the basis and origin of the Christian religion?
4. The country had recently been severely affected by which of the following?
5. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)