Quiz: The Second Book Chapters XI-XV
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who was not among the group of people dedicated to taking on the responsibilities?
2. What was the name of the new governor's assistant?
3. What percentage of the people in the company died shortly after the development of the new government?
4. Which of the following prompted the organization of the documents?
b) Calculated treachery.
c) Mutinous speeches.
5. The colony was going to be established in part to honor which of the following?
a) Native Americans.
c) Gods of agriculture.
This section contains 275 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)