|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
(b) Rush the castle.
(d) Start an uprising.
2. Which is not one of the issues being suffered by the people of Plymouth Plantation at this time?
(a) Disregard of the Sabbath.
(b) Taxation without Representation.
(c) Unclean water.
(d) Lack of education.
3. The majority of the letters were filled with _____.
(c) People yearning for their loved ones.
(d) News from home.
4. The "sad straits" were caused by a lack of skills in the ability to _____ their goods.
5. The man's plan was to do which of the following:
(a) Steal food from Plymouth Plantation.
(b) Take over the colonies.
(c) Steal land from the Massachusetts.
(d) Oust Bradford as governor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the high ranking Indian that approached the group for the first time?
2. In what year did the signing take place?
3. What were the names of the first people married in the new colony?
4. Who managed to take over Weston's ruined plantation?
5. The majority of the governmental issues were determined while the group was at which location?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)