|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bradford details the activities between _____ and the church.
2. The author writes about _____ and locusts and the affect on the colonists.
3. Bradford claims that the treatment of those that do not obey the church is as evil as the persecution of early ____.
4. What was the name given to the people who believed in the basis and origin of the Christian religion?
5. The colonists were faced with a terrible ____ that struck in the middle of August.
(d) Hail storm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following disguised himself to trick Bradford into helping his bleak situation?
2. At what time of year did the Dutch retreat to the fort to secure trade?
3. The Revered entered into a partnership with which of the following:
4. What were the names of the first people married in the new colony?
5. What was the name of the a Pastor involved in a church controversy?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)