|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The growing population prompted many people to move to which area?
2. The majority of the governmental issues were determined while the group was at which location?
(a) Deacons' supper.
(b) Sunday school services.
(c) At sea.
(d) Community meeting house.
3. Bradford refers to this time as having "some strange and remarkable ______."
4. What word was often used to describe the new queen?
5. This man had been a pastor in which Massachusetts city before moving to Plymouth?
(c) Cape May.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bradford details the shipwreck of which vessel?
2. What was the name of the high ranking Indian that approached the group for the first time?
3. Bradford quotes which famous philosopher?
4. What was the name of the governor at this time?
5. Which of the following was an adviser to Sherley?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)