|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Approximately how many people died from the epidemic?
2. Which king took the place of the queen as the ruler of Britain?
(a) Charles I.
(b) Henry V.
(c) Edward III.
(d) James I.
3. Who accompanied the high ranking native?
4. Which is not one of the topics mentioned in the conversation surrounding the topic?
5. Who typically sent the important communications from England?
Short Answer Questions
1. It was common for the punished to be removed of their ____.
2. Bradford recounts the year 1623 The Sad Straits of ____'s men.
3. What adjective was used to describe this group's behavior?
4. What was the name given to the people who believed in the basis and origin of the Christian religion?
5. Who arrived after these natives had visited the Puritans several times?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)