|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There was a particularly large population growth in which area?
(c) Bay of Massachusetts.
(d) Cape cod.
2. How many people were left with the brunt of the responsibility?
3. The queen assigned some of the repatriated people to positions in the ____.
4. What was one of the main obstacles to going to the new city?
5. In 1607-1608 the newly formed group arranged for passage to which city?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is not one of the topics mentioned in the conversation surrounding the topic?
2. The colonists gathered to discuss broken agreements between the Massachusetts government and the _____.
3. What does the word "seceded" mean?
4. How did Bradford refer to this new era?
5. It was decided that the man would be removed from his position and therefore would no longer represent the ____.
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)