|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bradford details the trade activities that took place on which river:
2. The documents asserted that the group would form into which of the following?
(a) Civil Body Politic.
(b) Children of a new God.
(d) A direct extension of the Prime Minister.
3. When did the agent finally return to New England?
(b) He never returned.
4. The pastor eventually left the colony when he was elected president of which of the following?
(b) Rhode Island.
5. Bradford recounts the year 1623 The Sad Straits of ____'s men.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bradford discusses the aversion of a war with the ____.
2. What item(s) had been confiscated by the ship's crew?
3. The ____ tribe was well known for having feuds with its neighbors.
4. What percentage of the people in the company died shortly after the development of the new government?
5. Which of the following was an adviser to Sherley?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)