|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bradford was pleased to be able to keep the ______ of original colony intact.
(b) Common house.
2. One of the things Allerton was supposed to do was to hire a ____.
(a) Farm manager.
(c) Agriculture specialist.
3. What item(s) had been confiscated by the ship's crew?
4. What was the main purpose of the ship?
5. What was the name given to the people who believed in the basis and origin of the Christian religion?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is not one of the issues being suffered by the people of Plymouth Plantation at this time?
2. The settlers were typically split into two groups, the farmers and the ______.
3. Bradford discusses the aversion of a war with the ____.
4. The man complained of which of the following the day before he died?
5. What was the name of the a Pastor involved in a church controversy?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)