|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The colony was going to be established in part to honor which of the following?
(a) Gods of agriculture.
(b) Native Americans.
2. How many people were left with the brunt of the responsibility?
3. Bradford details the trade activities that took place on which river:
4. Who ordered Weston's arrest?
5. Who managed to take over Weston's ruined plantation?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Reverend Robinson died in which year?
2. Which of the following was an adviser to Sherley?
3. The colonists were faced with a terrible ____ that struck in the middle of August.
4. Approximately how many people died from the epidemic?
5. In England there arose a conflict between the English and ____.
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)