|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is not mentioned as one of the immoral acts that outraged Bradford?
2. The colonists were faced with a terrible ____ that struck in the middle of August.
(d) Hail storm.
3. Who ordered Weston's arrest?
4. What percentage of the people in the company died shortly after the development of the new government?
5. The trial of the pastor surrounded which of the following issues?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date did the shipwreck occur?
2. Which man was referred to as being the "ringleader" of the group?
3. Conflict over the trade took place between which two tribes?
4. Bradford recounts the year 1623 The Sad Straits of ____'s men.
5. The country had recently been severely affected by which of the following?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)