|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There was more than one person with this same last name. What was the man's first name?
2. Which is not one of the initial items planted in the new colony?
3. Some people were even banished from their ____.
4. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
5. What was the rank of the high ranking Indian?
(a) Head visitor.
(b) Medicine man.
Short Answer Questions
1. There was a particularly large population growth in which area?
2. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
3. Stone arrived in Virginia from which region?
4. Bradford discusses the aversion of a war with the ____.
5. Conflict over the trade took place between which two tribes?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)