|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The thing that most concerned Bradford was the separation of which of the following:
(a) Community loyalties.
(d) Farmers and Adventurers.
2. Bradford discusses the events that happened before the ship landed at which location?
(b) New York.
(c) Cape Cod.
3. Which man was referred to as being the "ringleader" of the group?
4. It is said that ______ had subtler methods.
(c) The Pope.
(d) The king.
5. What was the name of the new governor's assistant?
Short Answer Questions
1. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
2. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
3. The ship sank near which town?
4. On what date did the shipwreck occur?
5. The trial of the pastor surrounded which of the following issues?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)