|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The author writes about _____ and locusts and the affect on the colonists.
2. The man complained of which of the following the day before he died?
(a) Heart palpatations.
(c) Tingling sensation.
(d) Stomach ache.
3. The trial of the pastor surrounded which of the following issues?
4. In the end, Allerton ended up _____ the majority of the items that did not belong to him.
5. How many points were mentioned in this decision?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Bradford refer to this new era?
2. What uninvited group of people arrived at the colony?
3. Conflict over the trade took place between which two tribes?
4. How many pelts were taken to England?
5. Which of the following disguised himself to trick Bradford into helping his bleak situation?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)