|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In May 1646, Captain Thomas Cromwell arrived with a ship full of pirates commissioned in part by the Earl of ____.
2. The settlers were typically split into two groups, the farmers and the ______.
3. The death occurred during which year?
4. What uninvited group of people arrived at the colony?
(d) English army.
5. Which of the following men was one of the major players in arranging for the passage to the new location?
Short Answer Questions
1. The colony was going to be established in part to honor which of the following?
2. Who was chosen to act as the new governor?
3. It was not long until the colonists began to learn the ____ on the side of the Massachusetts.
4. The person brought along how many people?
5. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)