|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which was one of the common diseases that plagued the people?
2. What was the name of the a Pastor involved in a church controversy?
3. Where did the group intend to settle?
(a) Central Virginia.
(b) Northern Virginia.
(c) Eastern Virginia.
(d) Western Virginia.
4. Which is not one of the issues being suffered by the people of Plymouth Plantation at this time?
(a) Taxation without Representation.
(b) Disregard of the Sabbath.
(c) Lack of education.
(d) Unclean water.
5. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
(d) Wicked ways.
Short Answer Questions
1. The pastor eventually left the colony when he was elected president of which of the following?
2. The colonists gathered to discuss broken agreements between the Massachusetts government and the _____.
3. Some people were even banished from their ____.
4. There was more than one person with this same last name. What was the man's first name?
5. It was common for the punished to be removed of their ____.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)