|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It was discovered afterward that the locusts had nothing to do with the deaths, that the deaths were actually caused by which of the following:
2. The two groups decided it would be important to have which of the following:
3. What percentage of the people in the company died shortly after the development of the new government?
4. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
(d) Train stations.
5. Bradford states that two of the saddest incidents during this time too place on the ______ and Connecticut Rivers.
Short Answer Questions
1. The majority of the letters were filled with _____.
2. Bradford details the shipwreck of which vessel?
3. Who ordered Weston's arrest?
4. Conflict over the trade took place between which two tribes?
5. How many points were mentioned in this decision?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)