|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which queen was responsible for some people being burned?
(b) Elizabeth I.
2. What was the name of the high ranking Indian that approached the group for the first time?
3. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
(c) Wicked ways.
4. In May 1646, Captain Thomas Cromwell arrived with a ship full of pirates commissioned in part by the Earl of ____.
5. It was decided that the man would be removed from his position and therefore would no longer represent the ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following prompted the organization of the documents?
2. How long did the group spend at the Plantation?
3. Bradford writes about which natural occurrence?
4. Approximately how many people died from the epidemic?
5. The Reverend Robinson died in which year?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)