|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Within ____ the new arrivals had fallen out of good graces with the church.
(a) 12 months.
(b) 18 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 6 months.
2. The ship sank near which town?
3. The author writes about _____ and locusts and the affect on the colonists.
4. How many points were mentioned in this decision?
5. The conflict surrounded trading in an area that belonged to the _______Plantation.
Short Answer Questions
1. The colonists were faced with a terrible ____ that struck in the middle of August.
2. The majority of the governmental issues were determined while the group was at which location?
3. How many pelts were taken to England?
4. What adjective is used to describe the group's newly chosen city?
5. The Governor feared that the separation would bring about _____.
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)