|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the high ranking Indian that approached the group for the first time?
2. What adjective was used to describe this group's behavior?
3. How long would the agreement stay in effect?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 24 years.
(c) 39 years.
(d) 18 years.
4. The man's plan was to do which of the following:
(a) Steal land from the Massachusetts.
(b) Take over the colonies.
(c) Oust Bradford as governor.
(d) Steal food from Plymouth Plantation.
5. The ____ tribe was well known for having feuds with its neighbors.
Short Answer Questions
1. Weston is eventually called up on how many charges?
2. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
3. What were the names of the first people married in the new colony?
4. What does the word "seceded" mean?
5. Many people fled during the queen's rule and established themselves in which area?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)