|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The colonists gathered to discuss broken agreements between the Massachusetts government and the _____.
2. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
3. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
(c) Train stations.
4. Bradford details the activities between _____ and the church.
5. It seemed that the people on one of the plantations were doomed from the start. Fortunately some of them were saved by which person?
Short Answer Questions
1. In May 1646, Captain Thomas Cromwell arrived with a ship full of pirates commissioned in part by the Earl of ____.
2. Which was not one of the charges filed against Weston?
3. The majority of the letters were filled with _____.
4. Which colony did the man represent?
5. In England there arose a conflict between the English and ____.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)