|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following prompted the organization of the documents?
(a) Mutinous speeches.
(d) Calculated treachery.
2. Bradford said that the consideration of our _____ natures caused him to tremble.
3. Bradford refers to this time as having "some strange and remarkable ______."
4. What was the name of the a Pastor involved in a church controversy?
5. The Reverend Robinson died in which year?
Short Answer Questions
1. During what month did the first Indian approach the settlement?
2. The group finally decided to move on once again. This time, they would go to _____.
3. As a result of their weaknesses the colonists began to die from which of the folliowing:
4. In 1638, there were three men that were arrested, a fourth managed to escape. What was the fourth man's name?
5. It is said that ______ had subtler methods.
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)