|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many people fled during the queen's rule and established themselves in which area?
(c) Low Countries.
2. How long did the group spend at the Plantation?
(a) 6 weeks.
(b) 10 weeks.
(c) 8 weeks.
(d) 4 weeks.
3. What was the man's rank?
(a) Reverend Elder.
(c) Parish priest.
(d) Right Reverend.
4. The Governor feared that the separation would bring about _____.
(b) A breakdown in Indian relations.
(c) The wrath of God.
(d) Lack of control over the people.
5. Weston is eventually called up on how many charges?
Short Answer Questions
1. Reverend John ____ was the first ordained minister to arrive at Plymouth Plantation
2. The conflict surrounded trading in an area that belonged to the _______Plantation.
3. The death occurred during which year?
4. What was the name of the a Pastor involved in a church controversy?
5. Who managed to take over Weston's ruined plantation?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)