|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone managed to get the governor of Virginia drunk and ended up absconding with _____ pounds worth of provisions.
2. Bradford believed only one thing could save man from himself. What was it?
(a) Hard work.
(d) Grace of God.
3. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
(c) Start an uprising.
(d) Rush the castle.
4. On what date did the shipwreck occur?
(a) April 10.
(b) March 6.
(c) February 13.
(d) May 1.
5. What was the name of the a Pastor involved in a church controversy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which colony did the man represent?
2. In the beginning of 1637, the Pequot went up against which group?
3. What uninvited group of people arrived at the colony?
4. What was the name of the governor at this time?
5. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)