|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The two groups decided it would be important to have which of the following:
2. What was the name given to the people who believed in the basis and origin of the Christian religion?
3. Which queen was responsible for some people being burned?
(c) Elizabeth I.
4. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
5. What was the name of the document signed by the Puritans?
(a) Magna Carta.
(b) Mayflower Compact.
(c) Marshall Plan.
(d) Plymouth Constitution.
Short Answer Questions
1. What percentage of the people in the company died shortly after the development of the new government?
2. What does the word "seceded" mean?
3. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
4. Who was not among the group of people dedicated to taking on the responsibilities?
5. The text states that the new government would act "for the general good of the colony, unto which we promise all due _______ and obedience."
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)