|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the document signed by the Puritans?
(a) Magna Carta.
(b) Mayflower Compact.
(c) Plymouth Constitution.
(d) Marshall Plan.
2. The man continually tried to involve Robinson in what kind of activity?
(b) Card game.
(d) Arm wrestling match.
3. What percentage of the people in the company died shortly after the development of the new government?
4. What was the name of the governor at this time?
5. The queen assigned some of the repatriated people to positions in the ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. The deaths occurred over what time period?
2. Which holiday has not been affected by the adoption of the traditions?
3. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
4. What was the rank of the high ranking Indian?
5. The majority of the governmental issues were determined while the group was at which location?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)