|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the document signed by the Puritans?
(a) Marshall Plan.
(b) Mayflower Compact.
(c) Magna Carta.
(d) Plymouth Constitution.
2. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
3. Which of the following prompted the organization of the documents?
(a) Mutinous speeches.
(b) Calculated treachery.
4. What was the name of the group after it broke off from the established church?
5. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long would the agreement stay in effect?
2. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
3. Which was one of the common diseases that plagued the people?
4. What type of church was formed by the group?
5. The colony was going to be established in part to honor which of the following?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)