|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long would the agreement stay in effect?
(a) 39 years.
(b) 24 years.
(c) 18 years.
(d) 10 years.
2. The man complained of which of the following the day before he died?
(a) Stomach ache.
(c) Heart palpatations.
(d) Tingling sensation.
3. What was the name of the new governor's assistant?
4. The man continually tried to involve Robinson in what kind of activity?
(c) Card game.
(d) Arm wrestling match.
5. What was one of the main obstacles to going to the new city?
Short Answer Questions
1. What occurred upon the arrival of the visitors?
2. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
3. The majority of the governmental issues were determined while the group was at which location?
4. Where did the group intend to settle?
5. Which of the following men was one of the major players in arranging for the passage to the new location?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)