|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people were left with the brunt of the responsibility?
2. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
(d) Wicked ways.
3. The documents asserted that the group would form into which of the following?
(a) A direct extension of the Prime Minister.
(b) Civil Body Politic.
(c) Children of a new God.
4. What was the name given to the outspoken men of faith?
5. Which is not one of the initial items planted in the new colony?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which holiday has not been affected by the adoption of the traditions?
2. What was the name of the document signed by the Puritans?
3. It was common for the punished to be removed of their ____.
4. The colony was going to be established in part to honor which of the following?
5. What was the name of the new governor's assistant?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)