|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bradford discusses the events that happened before the ship landed at which location?
(a) New York.
(d) Cape Cod.
2. Which is not one of the topics mentioned in the conversation surrounding the topic?
3. The country had recently been severely affected by which of the following?
4. Which holiday has not been affected by the adoption of the traditions?
(d) Fourth of July.
5. The man was soon labeled as being ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one of the main obstacles to going to the new city?
2. What was the name of the document signed by the Puritans?
3. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
4. How did Bradford refer to this new era?
5. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)