|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bradford quotes which famous philosopher?
2. The man complained of which of the following the day before he died?
(a) Tingling sensation.
(b) Stomach ache.
(c) Heart palpatations.
3. What was one of the main obstacles to going to the new city?
4. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
5. Which queen was responsible for some people being burned?
(d) Elizabeth I.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is not one of the topics mentioned in the conversation surrounding the topic?
2. Which adjective best describes the behavior of the crew aboard the Mayflower?
3. What was the name given to the outspoken men of faith?
4. The deaths occurred over what time period?
5. Who accompanied the high ranking native?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)