|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word was often used to describe the new queen?
2. What was the name given to the people who believed in the basis and origin of the Christian religion?
3. What adjective is used to describe the group's newly chosen city?
4. The man was soon labeled as being ____.
5. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
2. In what year did the signing take place?
3. The person brought along how many people?
4. The two groups decided it would be important to have which of the following:
5. During what month did the first Indian approach the settlement?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)