|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bradford quotes which famous philosopher?
2. What was the name of the new queen?
(b) Elizabeth I.
3. The deaths occurred over what time period?
(a) 1-2 months.
(b) 2-3 months.
(c) 3-4 months.
(d) 4-6 months.
4. Which was not one of the people who first left to go to the new city?
5. Who accompanied the high ranking native?
Short Answer Questions
1. The majority of the governmental issues were determined while the group was at which location?
2. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
3. The Dutch viewed the group as being which of the following?
4. How many points were mentioned in this decision?
5. The queen assigned some of the repatriated people to positions in the ____.
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)