|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
2. Which was one of the common diseases that plagued the people?
3. What was the rank of the high ranking Indian?
(a) Medicine man.
(b) Head visitor.
4. What was the name of the document signed by the Puritans?
(a) Plymouth Constitution.
(b) Magna Carta.
(c) Marshall Plan.
(d) Mayflower Compact.
5. Which is not one of the initial items planted in the new colony?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people were left with the brunt of the responsibility?
2. Which holiday has not been affected by the adoption of the traditions?
3. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
4. What was the name of the new governor's assistant?
5. The documents asserted that the group would form into which of the following?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)