|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man continually tried to involve Robinson in what kind of activity?
(a) Arm wrestling match.
(d) Card game.
2. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
(a) Start an uprising.
(d) Rush the castle.
3. What word was often used to describe the new queen?
4. What was the name of the governor at this time?
5. Which king took the place of the queen as the ruler of Britain?
(a) James I.
(b) Charles I.
(c) Henry V.
(d) Edward III.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long would the agreement stay in effect?
2. Who was one of Robinson's main adversaries?
3. Who accompanied the high ranking native?
4. Within ____ the new arrivals had fallen out of good graces with the church.
5. The person brought along how many people?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)