|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bradford claims that the treatment of those that do not obey the church is as evil as the persecution of early ____.
2. Some people were even banished from their ____.
3. What was the name given to the people who believed in the basis and origin of the Christian religion?
4. The two groups decided it would be important to have which of the following:
5. Who was not among the group of people dedicated to taking on the responsibilities?
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the names of the first people married in the new colony?
2. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
3. The queen assigned some of the repatriated people to positions in the ____.
4. What was the name given to the outspoken men of faith?
5. The man was soon labeled as being ____.
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)