|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Bradford refer to this new era?
(a) The Starting Time.
(b) A New Beginning.
(c) Future of Plymouth.
(d) England Personified.
2. It is said that ______ had subtler methods.
(b) The king.
(d) The Pope.
3. Who was not among the group of people dedicated to taking on the responsibilities?
4. Bradford quotes which famous philosopher?
5. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
(b) Train stations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
2. The country had recently been severely affected by which of the following?
3. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
4. What percentage of the people in the company died shortly after the development of the new government?
5. Where did the group intend to settle?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)