|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The person brought along how many people?
2. Where did the group intend to settle?
(a) Eastern Virginia.
(b) Northern Virginia.
(c) Western Virginia.
(d) Central Virginia.
3. The text states that the new government would act "for the general good of the colony, unto which we promise all due _______ and obedience."
4. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
(c) Wicked ways.
5. The man continually tried to involve Robinson in what kind of activity?
(b) Card game.
(c) Arm wrestling match.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the word "seceded" mean?
2. Bradford claims that the treatment of those that do not obey the church is as evil as the persecution of early ____.
3. The two groups decided it would be important to have which of the following:
4. During this time the ____ were being closely watched.
5. What word is used to describe the character of William Brewster?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)