|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Many people fled during the queen's rule and established themselves in which area?
(a) Low Countries.
2. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
3. It was common for the punished to be removed of their ____.
(b) Public standing.
4. Which of the following prompted the organization of the documents?
(c) Mutinous speeches.
(d) Calculated treachery.
5. Bradford claims that the treatment of those that do not obey the church is as evil as the persecution of early ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who arrived after these natives had visited the Puritans several times?
2. Which is not mentioned as a form of torture?
3. The text states that the new government would act "for the general good of the colony, unto which we promise all due _______ and obedience."
4. Where did the group intend to settle?
5. What were the names of the first people married in the new colony?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)