|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name given to the people who believed in the basis and origin of the Christian religion?
2. Which of the following prompted the organization of the documents?
(b) Mutinous speeches.
(d) Calculated treachery.
3. The text states that the new government would act "for the general good of the colony, unto which we promise all due _______ and obedience."
4. What item(s) had been confiscated by the ship's crew?
5. Bradford quotes which famous philosopher?
Short Answer Questions
1. Bradford claims that the treatment of those that do not obey the church is as evil as the persecution of early ____.
2. The Dutch viewed the group as being which of the following?
3. Which king took the place of the queen as the ruler of Britain?
4. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
5. What was one of the main obstacles to going to the new city?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)