|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the high ranking Indian that approached the group for the first time?
2. What were the names of the first people married in the new colony?
(a) William and Mary.
(b) Edward and Susannah.
(c) James and Felicity.
(d) John and Elspeth.
3. What type of church was formed by the group?
(a) Lutheran church.
(b) Separatist church.
(c) Pilgrim church.
(d) Quaker church.
4. The colony was going to be established in part to honor which of the following?
(a) Gods of agriculture.
(d) Native Americans.
5. The Dutch viewed the group as being which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. The person brought along how many people?
2. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
3. What did many of those people do when a new queen took the throne?
4. Where did the group intend to settle?
5. The man was soon labeled as being ____.
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)