|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During what month did the first Indian approach the settlement?
2. What word was often used to describe the new queen?
3. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
(b) Wicked ways.
4. What was the name of the document signed by the Puritans?
(a) Marshall Plan.
(b) Mayflower Compact.
(c) Plymouth Constitution.
(d) Magna Carta.
5. What adjective is used to describe the group's newly chosen city?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which king took the place of the queen as the ruler of Britain?
2. The people that signed the compact were loyal subjects of which monarch?
3. How many points were mentioned in this decision?
4. The Dutch viewed the group as being which of the following?
5. The majority of the governmental issues were determined while the group was at which location?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)