|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the names of the first people married in the new colony?
(a) Edward and Susannah.
(b) James and Felicity.
(c) William and Mary.
(d) John and Elspeth.
2. What was the rank of the high ranking Indian?
(c) Head visitor.
(d) Medicine man.
3. What was the name of the new governor's assistant?
4. What word was often used to describe the new queen?
5. Who was not among the group of people dedicated to taking on the responsibilities?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was chosen to act as the new governor?
2. Many people fled during the queen's rule and established themselves in which area?
3. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
4. It is said that ______ had subtler methods.
5. Who accompanied the high ranking native?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)