|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bradford quotes which famous philosopher?
2. Many people fled during the queen's rule and established themselves in which area?
(c) Low Countries.
3. Which of the following prompted the organization of the documents?
(a) Mutinous speeches.
(b) Calculated treachery.
4. What was the name of the document signed by the Puritans?
(a) Marshall Plan.
(b) Mayflower Compact.
(c) Magna Carta.
(d) Plymouth Constitution.
5. Who arrived after these natives had visited the Puritans several times?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was one of Robinson's main adversaries?
2. What was the name given to the outspoken men of faith?
3. Bradford claims that the treatment of those that do not obey the church is as evil as the persecution of early ____.
4. Who accompanied the high ranking native?
5. What was the name of the new governor's assistant?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)