|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XI-XV.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the rank of the high ranking Indian?
(b) Head visitor.
(c) Medicine man.
2. The people that signed the compact were loyal subjects of which monarch?
3. How many points were mentioned in this decision?
4. In what year did the signing take place?
5. The documents asserted that the group would form into which of the following?
(a) Children of a new God.
(b) Civil Body Politic.
(c) A direct extension of the Prime Minister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was one of Robinson's main adversaries?
2. Which holiday has not been affected by the adoption of the traditions?
3. The group decided to leave the city and relocate to which area?
4. What was the name of the new governor's assistant?
5. Some of the "heathens'" traditions were adopted as a sign of ____.
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)