|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Second Book Chapters XXVIII-XXXVI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which man was referred to as being the "ringleader" of the group?
2. The men claimed that they wanted to get away from "the persecutions of the heathen and their ______."
(b) Wicked ways.
3. What percentage of the people in the company died shortly after the development of the new government?
4. What was the name of the document signed by the Puritans?
(a) Plymouth Constitution.
(b) Mayflower Compact.
(c) Magna Carta.
(d) Marshall Plan.
5. Winslow went to England to attempt to settle the accounts including the issues with the White ____.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone arrived in Virginia from which region?
2. Reverend John ____ was the first ordained minister to arrive at Plymouth Plantation
3. Weston is eventually called up on how many charges?
4. Stone managed to get the governor of Virginia drunk and ended up absconding with _____ pounds worth of provisions.
5. Approximately how long did the agent remain on the job in England?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)